B McLaughlin Quality Construction & Renovation

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2011

B. McLaughlin Quality Construction LLC has been providing quality home improvement and home building for many years now and prides itself on providing customer satisfaction where other companies fall short. With building nature beyond minimum required minimum codes ensure the customers satisfaction for many years to come. Unlike other contractors, their phone number has not changed since beginning out of college training since 1994, and their belief is to start your job and finish it before starting the next projects. With a free estimate sit down with Brian from the beginning, you will soon recognize the professionalism and sincerity to get your defined project to a complete stage with minimal worries and concerns. While words on paper are just that, let Brian show you what others leave behind, and he makes you (and your project) the priority....

Superior Refinishing Solutions

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in all phases of remodeling, bathtub refinishing, and more! Why replace any these costly items in your home when you can refinish it at a fraction of the cost? We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! "Schedule a bathtub refinishing job for the month of July and get a $100 credit off the bill. !!

Carmichael Electric

A small independent operation. We focus on small electrical projects and remodel work. including but not limited to smart home devices, panel upgrade, new lighting and rewireing. Troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical issues.

Efficiency Foam LLC

Efficiency Foam provides high quality installation of closed cell spray foam insulation. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

12/05/2016

Excellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any miss...

Description of Work
Complete demo and remodel of house.

Category contractors,closet systems,drywall,electrician,egress windows,flooring contractor,picture framing,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home builders,doors

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the glowing review! It was an honor and privilege to complete your project for you! It was a pleasure working with you two and you both made the project run smoothly with your welcomed inclusion with us throughout! People don't realize how much that helps with the project running so smoothly and quickly! Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you on ...

08/22/2015

Responded within hours, had a wonderful price and completed the job as predicted quickly and cleanly. Looks great and no longer leaks

Description of Work
re-roof house

07/15/2015

Job progressed as planned. Gave Brian the key to the house and stayed with relatives 115 miles away while work was being done. Brian kept me updated via emails and text and phone. He sent pictures as work progressed. Brian even collected the mail for me. Neighbors commented favorably on the work being done. He didn't start too early to disturb any neighbors. All debris was taken away by Brian and ...

Description of Work
Tear out drop down ceilings and install smooth sheet rock ceilings. Primed all of the new sheet rock.

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing

07/10/2015

Completely satisfied throughout the process of choosing a contractor and having them replace old shingles. Brian returned my call promptly, met me when he said he would, started and finished the job on time, while keeping me updated daily on the progress, and did quality work.

Description of Work
Stripped and disposed of old shingles, replaced with new shingles

06/01/2015

Excellently. He showed up to do the estimate at the time and date he said he would. He followed up with status when he said he would. He reconfirmed a few days before starting the work and completed the work within the estimated time and at the estimated price. His crew and he did an excellent job, and a neighbor requested that Brian do his house as well. His crew were professional and mature work...

Description of Work
Removed multiple layers of old shingles and reroofed house.

02/01/2015

Brian came to my home shortly after I called him. He looked the problem over and said it would be no problem as he had done repair work on mobile homes before. He was extremely pleasant and I was treated with respect. As a woman who lives alone I sometimes feel like I am being taken advantage of and Brian did not make me feel that way at all. He had to make a special trip to the hardware store to get a part he needed and before he left he explained where he was going, why he needed to go and how soon he would be back. He promptly returned and completed the job. I would absolutely use Brian again and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for someone to do an honest job for them. Just can't say enough about Brian--just such a pleasant person.

Description of Work
I live in an older mobile home and it is very hard to find someone willing to do any repairs of any type. I had a leaky faucet and called Brian to see if he would be willing to take a crack at it. He promptly came to my home and repaired the faucet in no time.

Category plumber","roofer

08/07/2014

Prompt, professional and courteous. Easy to make the appointment, and they showed up at the appointed time for the free estimate. They gave me a competitive estimate, and we scheduled the work to be done in a few days. Very easy to work with and did not go over the estimate. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category plumber","roofer","water heater installer

05/12/2014

Within two weeks of contacting Brian, his crew was here and working. The job was completed in three days. Absolutely no mess left behind. Roof looks beautiful.

Description of Work
removed shingles and reroofed 2nd story roof on my home

Category roofer

11/04/2013

They did an outstanding job. On time, on budget, easily handled additional work. Very trustworthy crew, great guys. High quality work, have used them again for some roof leaks. Thanks!

Description of Work
Fixed multiple issues with a house we just bought. Vented dead air space to outside, finished closet, replaced gutters/downspouts, installed attic stairs, plywood flooring in attic, etc.

Category contractor","ceramic tile installer","closet designer","drywall contractor","electrician","flooring contractor","handyman service","insulation contractor","room remodeling","roofer","deck cleaner","garage builder","home builder","woodworker

08/06/2013

Very efficient. Came when they said they would. Did the job in a day and a half. Very neat, nothing left behind.

Description of Work
Stripped, underlayed, and reshingled 2nd story roof on my house.

Category roofer