D D Dyer Contracting

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2010

Reliable business with no hidden costs, or hidden fees. Arrives on time and performs all work with professionalism!...

Efficiency Foam LLC

Efficiency Foam provides high quality installation of closed cell spray foam insulation. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Archadeck of Central Maine

Thank you for visiting Archadeck of Central Maine, the leading outdoor living space builder in the Bangor, Augusta, and Waterville areas. We're known for creating additions that seamlessly work into the existing design of your property, building new structures that looks as if they were always part of our clients' homes. We're proud to say we don't offer a catalog full of ready-made decks, patios, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, and more, nor do we charge by the square foot. Every design is one-of-a-kind and custom made for our clients.

Wagner Home Renovation

Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a serious builder. Family man with three children and a dog. Provides homemade canned goods, jams, and honey for his best clients.

06/27/2013

Professional and high quality workmanship

Description of Work
Assisted with building project internal and external

Category insulation

11/07/2011

I think the job went great over all, but they did not show up with everything they need to get the job done. But was able to get what they need and have the job done in the time promise. I actually gave then a tip for doing the extra things for me.

Description of Work
I had them blow fiber glass insulation in my attic and install raftermates. The also did a few extra for me at no addiitional cost., Like fixing one borken trust and replacing a vent pipe for my bath room fan.

Category insulation

Most home improvements that a small team can complete.

We are not electricians, plumbers, or heating experts by any means, but know enough to make a phone call to right company.

Check, PayPal