MARK MORRIS ELECTRICAL INC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR TRADES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

W C OMLOR ELECTRIC

25 yrs. experience helping people of Maine with their residential and commercial electrical projects

L.B. Knox and company Electrical Contractors

05/27/2016

Diane R.

Description of Work
Quick response. Was able to troubleshoot, find problem and rewire several outlets very quickly. The bill was less than I expected.

09/27/2015

Patricia R.

Mark was prompt, professional, and direct, which was very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Installed new electrical service and cleaned up non-code items in the basement.

06/28/2013

Cindy M.

It went off very well. They came out immediately and did what needed to be done. He did exactly what I wanted him to do. He was reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I used Mark Morris Electrical Inc.

05/02/2012

Timothy E.

He did a fine job. He got the job done pretty quick.

Description of Work
He wired up my house so I could run a generator in case I ever lost power.

Category electrician,generator service

09/14/2007

GORDON M.

I was very satisfied with the work that he did. I felt that his rates are reasonable and comparable to other companies. I think that he does a professional job and is very reliable. He takes great pride in his work and I will call him for any future electrical needs I have.

Description of Work
We had him install the new wiring for 2 ceiling fans and move some outlets in our kitchen and bath.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

ELECTRIC, CEILING FANS, LIGHTING, BUSINESS & HOME STANDBY GENERATORS, AUTOMATION SYSTEMS, ALARM SYSTEMS, UPGRADES & TROUBLESHOOTING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard