Maine Coast Window Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2011

PO Box 839

Brunswick, ME 04011

Maine Coast Window Cleaning is a family owned and operated window cleaning company. We have the experience and equipment to take on the most difficult jobs. We cater to the needs of the client no matter if it is commercial or residential. We have years of experience dealing with Fine Homes. Our

04/16/2021

Tabatha W.

Just met the owner in person while driving with my son before his license test. I’ve never met a more hateful negative person in my life. My son was practicing parallel parking for his license test this morning and he took the time to tell us to parallel park somewhere else because ‘this was his livelihood’. Cool dude. Fully insured must not include your Mercedes work van then. It’s cool your bad karma is coming back to you ten fold and my son is going to Ace his test! Would never trust a person that hateful with any of my business needs.

Description of Work
Interaction with Owner

Category gutter cleaning

09/23/2015

Katharine K.

10/28/2014

PAMELA C.

Chris, the owner, did most of the work and was later joined by his cousin, Cole. Both did an excellent job cleaning very large windows in a very large house. They also provided excellent advice on the quality of the storm windows and where repairs were needed. They cleaned the window sills as well and vacuumed up any dirt/paint pieces that were scrapped off the windows which are over 150 years old. They were very reliable, professional, and did excellent work. We look forward to having them come back next year/

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and out of most of the windows in the house including storms

02/05/2014

sam B.

07/24/2013

Anne W.

Chris and Alex did a great job. They had just the right equipment, went right to work, knew the ins and outs of every type of window and screen. They were very professional and personable, too. Results were excellent. We plan to establish a regular schedule with them, and to expand the job to include exterior and interior windows. The only drawback was in trying to contact them to set up the initial job. It took over a week for a call back. Also, our job had to be rescheduled at the last minute due to a communication breakdown within the business. The great results of the job more than offset the initial (minor) frustrations, however.

Description of Work
Cleaned skylights and cathedral windows. [ Interiors only. ]

06/04/2013

Maria D.

I got them from Angie's List. They were three young men and they worked hard, especially the owner who was one of them. They were pretty good about cleaning up between the windows. The owner was the best. They came when they told me they would, and that's good. My windows were somewhat painted in on the first floor. I do realize that is more expensive. But I do think $600 was high. That would be my only negative. He did tell me ahead of time roughly what he would charge. With regard to quality, my windows certainly look much better. Their responsiveness was good. There wasn't much to say. I just showed them the windows and they went to work. So there wasn't much discussion. They asked me if I had a crowbar which I didn't. Their punctuality was good. They came when I asked them. I called them to make an appointment. He said that they were free that day because somebody canceled and that the next free time was sometime in the middle of July. I just caught them on an off day and they did the job for me. With regard to professionalism, they were fine. They didn't have loud music and didn't smoke. They are going to come back for a small job. My gutters need to be cleaned. I thought of them to engage them to do that, but that will be sometime in the future.

Description of Work
I used Maine Coast Window Cleaning for window cleaning.

12/10/2012

Elizabeth P.

Chris (owner and chief window washer) was prompt, personable, and very competent. He completed the work as stated, was efficient and also helpful with advice about difficult areas on interior glass that had been etched by hard water.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior window cleaning for cape-style house. First floor only. Additional interior glass cleaning in bathroom.

04/16/2012

Kathleen C.

Great

Description of Work
Washed all windows, including skylights. Had the right equipment, including special ladders, to do this in a quickly and the results were great. This is a large house with many windows.

09/28/2011

Linda S.

Chris and his crew did an excellent job of cleaning my windows. I have very high cathedral ceilings and they were able to reach the very top windows, inside AND out with no problem. They were very thorough, punctual, and pleasant to deal with. Would definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, inside and out.

ALL WASH

ALL WASH is a top rated, local exterior cleaning company offering professional power washing and roof cleaning services. We have been an established and reputable company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction, and the highest quality of work. From the moment you speak to us on the phone to the way our trained professionals clean your home; You will be assured that ALL WASH is here to help you from start to finish.

J.R. Services

Self employed 23 year old. Just started my own company. I do gutter cleaning, leaf removal and much more.

TG Painters

We offer quality and affordable painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Residential and commercial window cleaning, gutter, solar panel & awning cleaning, window tinting, masonry, scratch and concrete repair, waterproofing, power washing and painting & sealant replacement.