Ruck Seamless Gutters

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2011

6 Country Drive

BIDDEFORD, ME 04005

At Ruck Roofing we are a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor providing each homeowner with the greatest warranty in the industry. There are 2 types of warranties - Lifetime warranty plus a Golden Pledge where a GAF rep will come out to your home and inspect your roof once the job has been completed. It covers your material plus workmanship, now don't you feel safe choosing the right contractor - a GAF Master Elite Contractor. Additional address - 6 Country Drive, Biddeford, Maine 04005...

10/08/2021

Lisa T.

They are very professional and on time. The project and work was really good.

Description of Work
Install gutter and roof repair.

05/17/2021

Judy Von F.

We needed three sections of old guttering removed. Mr. Ruck contacted us, stopped by to look at the project, and sent us a written estimate. His crew arrived this morning. They were professional but friendly, took down the guttering and downspouts, and filled the nail holes. They did an excellent job. We would highly recommend Ruck Seamless Guttering, and if we need guttering or roofing in the future, they will be our first call.

Description of Work
Removal of guttering

12/05/2018

David A.

timely service, professional work, on budget and fair pricing

Description of Work
roof repairs after a nor'easter

11/30/2018

Raymond L.

very well appreciated how quickly they scheduled the job. Very polite and friendly. would recommend.

Description of Work
gutters installed

11/27/2018

David K.

Called many times, promised to "be there" soon, no show

Description of Work
Required replacement of several shingles on garage roof

11/26/2018

Susan S.

Very well! Ruck Roofing was the better price, used quality shingles and covered 100% of the roof with ice and shield membrane.

Description of Work
Remove old shingles and replace with new.

10/18/2018

Bob L.

Ruck Roofing’s crew was professional, worked really fast and did a great job removing the old failing IKO roof and installing new Owens Corning architectural shingles. There were no messes, no damaged shrubs, and the yard was just as clean as before they started. The final cost was exactly as quoted and was very competitive. Thank you Bill Ruck & Crew!

Description of Work
A new roof on my house

10/18/2018

Bob L.

Awesome job, no mess on time on schedule and A good price

Description of Work
New roof on house

04/25/2018

Anne-Marie B.

Wow, wow, wow!! Very impressive with the well orchestrated process for removing and replaceing my roof shingles. I had asked for four estimates from A rated contractors on Angie's list and saw pricing competitive. I paid attention to the details and Bill Ruck's proposal was complete up to how many feet of ice protection to be added. I had two structures in a proposal that added to the work, but had only one immobilization. At the end, Bill Ruck offered a very fair price, so I had both roofs completed at the same time. The work crew was hard working, respectful, and neat! I could have not been more pleased with my decision to use Bill Ruck and have been telling folks about my experience. I am very impressed with how the roofs look and am confident that they have been properly installed.

Description of Work
Removed existing roof shingles from 2 structures (house and barn) and replaced with Owens Corning shingles, drip edge, ice protection, and vent boots.

01/15/2018

Joanne G.

I was impressed with the positive reviews for Ruck Roofing and contacted the owner, Bill Ruck, for Seamless Gutter installation. Bill was very professional, cordial and engaging as he inspected the project need and advised the proper direction to divert water drainage. Bill provided a written estimate that was reasonable compared to others offering the same service. Additionally, Bill was accommodating, willing to work with my time need. On project day, Bill came out with his crew to start the job. They created the seamless gutters at my home location and worked non-stop through final installation. I was pleased with the job done and how pleasant and professional everyone was. I truly believe when a business provides exceptional service it gives a homeowner "peace of mind" trusting if an issue were to arise with the product/job done, the company will stand behind it. I believe Bill Ruck, Ruck Roofing/Ruck Seamless Gutters is that type of business.

Description of Work
Seamless Gutter install with Downspouts and Gutter Guard/Screens.

10/23/2017

David B.

They were great! Very professional. They were done in 1 day with an amazing clean up job. Did not even find 1 nail on the ground when they were finished. Have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof.

07/22/2017

Joe M.

1 1/2 days and it was done. They are very conscious of keeping the house and yard clean. Very satisfied with the workmanship and the overall look. Very experienced and informative foreman. The products (GAF) shingles are high quality with lifetime guarantee!

Description of Work
New shingles on house ang garage roof.

06/07/2017

Stephen R.

Good price, very responsive company, skilled installation crew. Site was cleaner when they left than when they got there.

Description of Work
Metal roofing on 3 structures

03/26/2017

Dan C.

Great. No problems - the weather wouldn't cooperate but Ruck Roofing worked around the weather!

Description of Work
Installed new gutters on my house

01/31/2017

Fran H.

Ruck Roofing has re-roofed a house, a barn and repaired the roof on another property. They know roofs - even challenging ones! Bill Ruck and his crew are fair, prompt, friendly, polite and meticulously clean up their site. They will be re-roofing another property for me this spring.

Description of Work
Under separate contracts, Ruck Roofing re-roofed a house, replaced a skylight and repaired a roof, re-roofed an antique, 3 story barn, and repaired chimney flashing around two chimneys

11/15/2016

Susan B.

It went great - it only took the crew two days and when they were done it was as if it never happened - all cleaned up and a brand new roof.

Description of Work
New roof on entire house

07/20/2016

Franklin R.

Bill Ruck was very helpful, he provided a quote, went out of his way to get samples for us. I have a difficult schedule and Bill was very flexible with setting a date for the install. We set the date 4 weeks in advance and a crew of about 14 people showed up at 7:30 am on the promised day. His crew was courteous and very professional. They finished the job in less than two days with incredible workmanship and skill.

Description of Work
Ruck roofing stripped and shingled a very complex 5000 sq ft roof. The roof has 5 domers, a hip and a crick.

07/11/2016

Richard J.

Fantastic. Having grown up with a father who is a general contractor who is now retired and having worked with him as a teen and young adult (I'm 46 y.o.) I have had the opportunity to observe and participate in many roofing projects. The crew sent to my home by Ruck Roofing was absolutely the best I have ever seen. They were fast, communicated efficiently, were very respectful, were very conscientious, and they cleaned up very thoroughly when the job was complete. I could not be happier with the results and would highly recommend them to anyone needing a roofing repair or replacement.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

06/20/2016

Sandee B.

Bill Ruck and his team are a delight to work with. We bought an older home in Springvale with several roof lines and pitches. We had a few roofers come to look at the roof and provide estimates. We chose to go with Ruck Roofing due to Bill's superior knowledge regarding Maine roofing needs, the quality of the materials he uses and his prices. Bill and his team replaced the shingles in one day and did a fantastic job. We will definitely call him when it is time to replace the garage roof.

Description of Work
Replace shingles on our house

04/16/2016

Timothy B.

I got a number of estimates in February, although I had read that it was not good to replace a roof in below-freezing temperatures. Three roofing contractors said the cold weather was not an issue, although I know they were also pretty hungry for work during the off season. Bill Ruck was the only contractor that recommended against replacing the roof until the weather warmed up. He also had the lowest estimate, although all four estimates were pretty close. We agreed on a date, and his crew arrived on that date, swarmed my house and were done in the early afternoon of the next day. The crew was highly professional and efficient, and the roof looks great. Bill Ruck came back two days later to check on things, and I pointed out some nails I found in the yard. He sent over a crew that afternoon to do a second clean-up. He also gave me a complete description of what they found when they removed the old shingles (indicating yet another thing the previous owners lied to us about when we bought the house) and what his crew did. I'm very happy with the work Ruck Roofing did and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, reflash chimney

03/15/2016

Dale F.

Overall very well. The contractor did not anticipate replacing the sheathing however responded to the issue affirmatively and fairly price wise.

Description of Work
New asphalt shingle roof plus pulling old sheathing and installing new sheathing on 80 percent of roof

01/03/2016

Marsia Q.

I sent an email on Friday and got an email response a few hours later and had a repairman at my door the very next day who identified and fixed the problem immediately. This was my first experience with Angie's list and I'm very pleased. I even asked for them to quote me costs to install gutters. Thank you.

Description of Work
Repaired an external roof (no flashing) that was leaking internal to the kitchen through a light socket. First storm of the season, just purchased the home 30 days ago.

06/06/2015

carol A.

This is the 2nd time I've used Ruck and they were great! First time was to replace a rubber roof on a flat porch roof and this 2nd time was to replace half of a garage roof with architectural shingles. On the rubber roof they were half the price of everyone else. These guys are all business and work their a**** off from start to finish. They are incredibly organized, fast and polite, I can't say enough about their work.

Description of Work
Replaced garage roof with architectural shingles

05/12/2015

Patricia M.

Arrived on time,fixed the problem

Description of Work
Cleared snow from roof, removed ice dams, repaired cup on soil pipe

04/29/2015

Richard C.

They got it done in two days. They cleaned up after themselves and did a good job.

Description of Work
They took off the shingles and re-roofed the house.