Pristine Cleaning Co.

With Angi since April 2017

Providing professional, high quality commercial and residential cleaning services in the Southern Maine area. We also offer window cleaning!...

Handy House Cleaning

INT Window Cleaning

We are family owned and operated. Our customers love our attention to detail. Our goal is always to ensure customer satisfaction and pride. We understand how frustrating it can be to rely on someone else and want to alleviate that feeling. We return calls promptly, show up on time and provide you with the quality you expect.

The Window Source of New Hampshire

Then Window Source is the perfect destination for you. We offer the highest-quality replacement windows available at factory-direct pricing. We guarantee our customers get a premium, energy-efficient product for a fraction of the cost of our competitors’ models. No need to shop at the Big Box stores ever again. That’s the Window Source advantage. Need more than just windows? We also specialize in sliding doors, patio doors, and vinyl siding. Just fill out the quick form below and we’ll have one of our friendly sales professionals contact you right away. We do not offer repair work.

Offers by The Window Source of New Hampshire on Angi

11/10/2017

Absolutely flawlessly.

Description of Work
I hired Tyler to clean windows in a luxury vacation rental with some windows soaring over 14' tall. He did an amazing job to the point I will NEVER do these myself again. GREAT work.

Category window cleaning

05/02/2017

These things look brand new! Very impressed. Will likely request these yearly now as it'll be easier to maintain that way. The companies prices were the best I could find! Am likely going to contact Pristine for other services they provide too!

Description of Work
My windows at my personal residence had become pretty grimy over the years. I requested an indoor and outdoor cleaning with the window sills. The works basically.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

04/25/2017

I was very impressed with Pristine Cleaning Co! I knew they were a company that goes above and beyond what's expected of them the moment I saw them taking the time to scrape off old paint from my windows.

Description of Work
I needed the inside and out side windows cleaned on my duplex.

Category window cleaning

-Move in/Move out Cleaning -Real Estate Cleaning -Property Management Cleaning -Residential Cleaning -Office Cleaning -Commercial Cleaning -Vacation Rental Cleaning -AND Window Washing (inside/outside, screens, tracks & windowsills)