Pristine Cleaning Co.

With Angi since April 2017

9 Southview Dr

BIDDEFORD, ME 04005

Providing professional, high quality commercial and residential cleaning services in the Southern Maine area. We also offer window cleaning!

11/10/2017

Anthony R.

Absolutely flawlessly.

Description of Work
I hired Tyler to clean windows in a luxury vacation rental with some windows soaring over 14' tall. He did an amazing job to the point I will NEVER do these myself again. GREAT work.

Category window cleaning

05/02/2017

John R.

These things look brand new! Very impressed. Will likely request these yearly now as it'll be easier to maintain that way. The companies prices were the best I could find! Am likely going to contact Pristine for other services they provide too!

Description of Work
My windows at my personal residence had become pretty grimy over the years. I requested an indoor and outdoor cleaning with the window sills. The works basically.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

04/25/2017

Curtis J.

I was very impressed with Pristine Cleaning Co! I knew they were a company that goes above and beyond what's expected of them the moment I saw them taking the time to scrape off old paint from my windows.

Description of Work
I needed the inside and out side windows cleaned on my duplex.

Category window cleaning

Aplusservices LLC

We at A PLUS SERVICES LLC provide professional window cleaning services to commercial and residential all over Southern Maine. We have had the pleasure of working on various commercial and residential projects. To ensure the return of Windows to their pristine shine, our window cleaners use a DI pure water system eco-friendly. www.aplusservices.info

2022 Super Service Award

Regal Replacement Windows

Regal Replacement Windows is a full service window company. We sell and install the best replacement windows in the industry. Our partnership with Soft-lite, Harvey, Paradigm, Marvin and Andersen assure that you receive beautiful windows with the quality craftsmanship you deserve and Energy Star performance for maximum efficiency. The choices are endless when it comes to style, color and patterns. All of our windows are American Made (Paradigm is actually Maine Made!) and have a 20 year glass warranty and lifetime warranty on parts and mechanisms. Our Historical certified windows meet the strict preservation codes required by the city of Portland. Our trained installers are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

Twinkle & Shine Cleaning Service llc

***Current Special: Buy one, get one. We are currently offering a deal on one-two bedroom cleanings: pay for one cleaning and get the 2nd cleaning for free! This offer can be used multiple times. Please call today for more details!*** There is no job too big or small Twinkle & Shine is at your service we have been in the business for years and have had plenty of satisfied customers. We guarantee our work and stand by our name. House cleaning with a difference. Here are just a few reasons why people across Cumberland and York County, ME choose Twinkle & ShineCleaning to keep their homes spotless. Personalized Service We work with you to create the perfect cleaning plan tailored to your requirements. We Bring The Supplies Your house cleaning crew will show up with all of the equipment needed to make your house shine. 100% Guaranteed We promise to leave your home wonderfully clean and fresh, every time.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Twinkle & Shine Cleaning Service llc on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Pristine Cleaning Co.

How is Pristine Cleaning Co. overall rated?

Pristine Cleaning Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Pristine Cleaning Co. open?

Pristine Cleaning Co. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Pristine Cleaning Co. provide

Pristine Cleaning Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Pristine Cleaning Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Pristine Cleaning Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Pristine Cleaning Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Pristine Cleaning Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Pristine Cleaning Co. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Pristine Cleaning Co. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Pristine Cleaning Co.?

No, Pristine Cleaning Co. does not offer warranties.

What services does Pristine Cleaning Co. offer?

Pristine Cleaning Co. offers the following services: -Move in/Move out Cleaning -Real Estate Cleaning -Property Management Cleaning -Residential Cleaning -Office Cleaning -Commercial Cleaning -Vacation Rental Cleaning -AND Window Washing (inside/outside, screens, tracks & windowsills)