Mainely Kitchens and Baths

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2015

We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus one week wages. The size of the job will determine the pay system which is different for each of our customers. We offer discounts to repeat customers and Veterans....

Caswell + Co

Customer Service Based Company - We plan, we adapt, and we are proactive. We assign a team of experts in the type of project you are building, and we actively manage the overall effort. Our team has the knowledge and experience to provide timely and accurate information regarding project cost, alternative systems/materials, and schedule, as well as value-added options. A commitment to customer service Our calculated approach allows our clients to make informed decisions throughout pre-construction and construction for a seamless process from start to finish.

JGPainting

We provide paint services that go above and beyond the expectations of our clients. When you hire us, it will be because you are confidant with the quality and value of our services and have made the educated decision to choose us! Our small team of friendly painters provides a speedy service, so that your home can get back to normal as soon as possible. We welcome you to give us a call, schedule a free estimate and meet the owner, Jason Guimond, to discuss your painting needs. * Power Washing * Interior Painting and Staining * Exterior Painting and Staining * Wallpaper Removal * Color Consultations * Deck Staining * Drywall repair * Free Estimates * Fully Insured

Clarke Painting, Inc.

Clarke Painting and Property management is a local, down to earth, conscientious, painting and real estate management company. The Clarke team takes pride in our prompt and reliable service. Our service area includes Southern Maine and Southern New Hampshire. Please take a moment to look through our websites. www.clarkepaint.com www.southernmainerents.com www.clarkepropertymanagement.com In addition to our painting and carpentry services we offer full property management services. We Oversee all necessary operations with regard to managing your property. Our services include tenant placement, tenant relations, credit & background checks, rent collection, and organizing all repairs and maintenance for the property and accounting services.

10/07/2019

It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have ...

Description of Work
They put a deck on my side yard.

Category deck cleaning

10/04/2019

They were generally good to work with.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Decks & Porches

Category decks,home remodeling

We are a construction company with a large emphasis on exterior renovations. High detailed painting jobs and older home repairs. We do interior renovations, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, and additions. Interior painting with custom designs too. We are equipped to do roofing and new construction and siding. Stone patios and garden decorations are services too. Finally we do handyman jobs for customers.

We do not do electrical, plumbing, or hvac. We subcontract this to ensure safety.