All Season Home Improvement Co

Founded 1991 • With Angi since November 2009

823 Church Hill Rd

Augusta, ME 04330

All Season Home Improvement Company is a full service home improvement contractor serving Maine communities within a 50 mile radius of Augusta, Maine. All Season Home Improvement Company is an Accredited Member of the Maine Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 1991. Also serving Hancock Counties....

Resposiveness

roofing (53)garage building (20)window replacement (20)siding companies (13)decks & porches (11)door installation (10)interior painting (3)woodworking (3)home builder (3)gutter repair (3)concrete repair (3)patio enclosures (2)

09/15/2020

Horrible do not hire. They don't return calls and were the last company to respond for a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and sill replacement

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you feel you didn't get a return phone call so I checked with the estimator who was assisting you. He met with you on September 3rd to get an idea of the scope of roofing you had in mind. Our estimator then called on September 5th and 9th and left messages for you to get back to him but he didn't hear from you. I understand you texted him yesterday and he cal...

02/23/2019

This was our first ever home improvement project and we could not have been more pleased! The crew's attention to detail and fine workmanship was greatly appreciated! We highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have home improvements done. Thank you, All Season, for everything!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage construction

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

Photo for All Season Home Improvement Co - 823 Church Hill Rd, Augusta, ME - 37728770

01/30/2019

Everyone we talked with at All Seasons was friendly and courteous. The garage looks great. Also the stair railings look great. We have requested they do some interior work at thier convenience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage built and some stair railings built

CATEGORY garage doors,garage builders,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Photo for All Season Home Improvement Co - 823 Church Hill Rd, Augusta, ME - 37686910

10/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Bruce. He is courteous, skilled, neat, and provided quality work throughout my projects. He did them all single-handedly and well! I wouldn't hesitate to use All Season Home Improvement in the future. They put my vinyl siding on my house 27 years ago in 1991, and it's still looking good! I got several estimates before the job and All Season was the most reason...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Totally resurfaced with pressure-treated lumber the old deck plus 3 new sets of steps off it; new huge set of p/t stairs with 4' X 6' top platform for front of house; 3 new storm doors with gutters over each; filling in other old former deck area with crushed rock and edging with landscape stone blocks; 4 sets of new shutters for front of house and garage. They also hauled off all old materials.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,roofing,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

09/22/2018

The work team did an outstanding job. Very professional!!!! Very neat!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof on our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

06/09/2018

All Seasons always does a fabulous job. They do quality work quickly and are always professional. They take pride in their work and it shows in the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standing seam metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

05/17/2018

Very well. Workers were at our house within 2 weeks of our first contact and a thorough inspection of the work to be done. We received a phone call the day before workers arrived, and they arrived as scheduled. They quickly went to work and worked steadily until they took a short lunch break. Upon their return, they worked diligently until leaving late in the afternoon. All materials were cleaned ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingles on our home roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

05/02/2018

The estimate was fair and the service was very prompt. The crew was very friendly, professional and did an awesome job. They started early and worked full days until the job was completed. When they were finished, they cleaned up very thoroughly. All inquiries and concerns that I had were addressed promptly and to my satisfaction. This was was second time using this company and I have been extreme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window , exterior doors and storm door replacement and siding

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

05/02/2018

I am extreme;y satisfied and will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window, siding and exterior door replacement

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

04/24/2018

I had a mansard brown Standing Seam Metal Roof put on my ranch home and attached garage. Donald and his team were very professional, on time and conscientious on a clean work site. They said it would take about a week and even though we had a hurricane one day every thing came out great! I would definitely use All Seasons again for any future work. Slt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standing Seam Metal Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and your business!!

Siding. Garages. Additions. Windows. Doors. Porches & decks. Gutters. Standing seam metal roofing. Asphalt roofing. Exterior & interior renovations. Kitchen & bathroom remodeling. Wind power & solar.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available