All Season Home Improvement Co

Founded 1991 • With Angi since November 2009

823 Church Hill Rd

Augusta, ME 04330

All Season Home Improvement Company is a full service home improvement contractor serving Maine communities within a 50 mile radius of Augusta, Maine. All Season Home Improvement Company is an Accredited Member of the Maine Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 1991. Also serving Hancock Counties....

09/15/2020

Michael R.

Horrible do not hire. They don't return calls and were the last company to respond for a quote.

Description of Work
roof and sill replacement

Category garage builders

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you feel you didn't get a return phone call so I checked with the estimator who was assisting you. He met with you on September 3rd to get an idea of the scope of roofing you had in mind. Our estimator then called on September 5th and 9th and left messages for you to get back to him but he didn't hear from you. I understand you texted him yesterday and he called you back stating to you that he would email your written estimates to you tomorrow, September 18th. This is our very busy season and it's typical for estimates to take up to 2 weeks this time of year, and yours fits into that time frame. I am happy to email you the estimates tomorrow as promised. You indicated that you were getting several estimates so perhaps you have us mixed up with another company? If you are seeking several estimates, it only makes sense that someone has to be the last one to provide you with an estimate. It's unfortunate that you consider us "horrible" because we happened to be that company. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service and have for over 29 years. Again, our apologies if you feel slighted in some way. That is never our intention.

02/23/2019

Tracy P.

This was our first ever home improvement project and we could not have been more pleased! The crew's attention to detail and fine workmanship was greatly appreciated! We highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have home improvements done. Thank you, All Season, for everything!!

Description of Work
New garage construction

01/30/2019

Bob C.

Everyone we talked with at All Seasons was friendly and courteous. The garage looks great. Also the stair railings look great. We have requested they do some interior work at thier convenience.

Description of Work
Garage built and some stair railings built

Category garage doors,garage builders,woodworking

10/15/2018

Dorothy P.

I cannot say enough good things about Bruce. He is courteous, skilled, neat, and provided quality work throughout my projects. He did them all single-handedly and well! I wouldn't hesitate to use All Season Home Improvement in the future. They put my vinyl siding on my house 27 years ago in 1991, and it's still looking good! I got several estimates before the job and All Season was the most reasonable.

Description of Work
Totally resurfaced with pressure-treated lumber the old deck plus 3 new sets of steps off it; new huge set of p/t stairs with 4' X 6' top platform for front of house; 3 new storm doors with gutters over each; filling in other old former deck area with crushed rock and edging with landscape stone blocks; 4 sets of new shutters for front of house and garage. They also hauled off all old materials.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,woodworking,doors

09/22/2018

Meredyth T.

The work team did an outstanding job. Very professional!!!! Very neat!!!!!

Description of Work
new roof on our home

06/09/2018

Ellis R.

All Seasons always does a fabulous job. They do quality work quickly and are always professional. They take pride in their work and it shows in the outcome.

Description of Work
Standing seam metal roof

05/17/2018

Jolene B.

Very well. Workers were at our house within 2 weeks of our first contact and a thorough inspection of the work to be done. We received a phone call the day before workers arrived, and they arrived as scheduled. They quickly went to work and worked steadily until they took a short lunch break. Upon their return, they worked diligently until leaving late in the afternoon. All materials were cleaned up before leaving. They returned early the next morning and completed the job. Everyone was courteous, professional and respectful of the property.

Description of Work
New shingles on our home roof

05/02/2018

Jo-Ann F.

The estimate was fair and the service was very prompt. The crew was very friendly, professional and did an awesome job. They started early and worked full days until the job was completed. When they were finished, they cleaned up very thoroughly. All inquiries and concerns that I had were addressed promptly and to my satisfaction. This was was second time using this company and I have been extremely pleased both times. (The first job was a custom garage/studio) They will always be my "go to" contractor from now on. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Window , exterior doors and storm door replacement and siding

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

05/02/2018

Jo-Ann F.

I am extreme;y satisfied and will hire them again.

Description of Work
window, siding and exterior door replacement

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

04/24/2018

Susan T.

I had a mansard brown Standing Seam Metal Roof put on my ranch home and attached garage. Donald and his team were very professional, on time and conscientious on a clean work site. They said it would take about a week and even though we had a hurricane one day every thing came out great! I would definitely use All Seasons again for any future work. Slt

Description of Work
Standing Seam Metal Roof

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and your business!!

11/28/2017

John W.

No one ever called. I saw similar reviews that they did not return calls and decided to try them anyway. Next time I will go by the reviews.

Description of Work
I had a leak in one of my sky lights. I called them on Friday and they said someone would call me the next week.

10/23/2017

Lisa S.

They were prompt courteous and did a very good job.

Description of Work
New roof on house

04/01/2017

Deborah O.

Fantastic is my word for the entire experience. It is like getting a new house without moving. The salesman was very knowledgeable and provided advice on materials. All crews were professional, prompt and did a quality job.

Description of Work
I had my house resided with vinyl siding and soffits and rolled aluminum fascia. They also installed new exterior lighting which I provided. I also had my old deck removed and replaced.

Category decks,siding

11/19/2016

Martha F.

Excellent. Very ahppy with the quality of work and professionalism

Description of Work
Installation of standing seam metal roof on existing roof. Included removal of existing asphalt shingles

07/27/2016

Deborah C.

Good experience – very professional, pleased with good quality work. Excellent work ethic.

Description of Work
2 car garage – new. Existing 1 car garage converted to bilingual.

Category remodeling,garage builders

06/23/2016

James K.

Went very well. They were always on time. Meticulous in their workmanship. Left area very clean after they left. Did all that was ask for and more.

Description of Work
Installed a new standing seam roof

06/16/2016

Wolf R.

Excellent work crews that were expert in their trade. I have never seen better quality work. My house went from worst to best in neighborhood.

Description of Work
1. Complete roof for house barn & store. 2. 8000 syft deck built 3. Heavy vinyl siding on above.

Category roofing,siding

04/28/2016

Paul G.

Great experience, gave us estimate stuck with it. Great crew will use again in future.

Description of Work
Standing seam metal roof 24x48 garage.

03/17/2016

Vaikko A.

From taking a crude sketch to providing extra construction details he all season team provided excellent customer service, timely performed, skilled craftsman ship and outstanding value.

Description of Work
Planned and constructed 36’X64’ barn.

Category home builders

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

02/29/2016

Bowen M.

I have had additional work done. They were here a few weeks ago. I just got a thing in the mail today from them asking to fill something out so that they can get it to the Angie's List on the enclosed form. They did it on the 16th of February 2016. It was an overhead barn door. They're just always very friendly, always willing to stop work and answer your questions, they were very steady, they clean up and they're just really good, they've always been really good to come here and work with us. They would be the only ones that we would call to have anything done probably. They were better than anybody else that we looked into. The quality is so far so good. They are always right there. There professionalism is the top.

Description of Work
They put in an overhead barn door.

Category garage builders,doors

02/24/2016

Harry H.

The guys were there on time, did a great job, attention to detail, keep work clean, good value.

Description of Work
Install metal standing seam roof.

02/12/2016

John J.

Job performance could not have been better from demolition to completion. Each crew on the project was top notch and professional.

Description of Work
Demolished and replaced a 24 x 32' barn with a garage from slab to roof as well as a 16 x 16 attached mudroom/shed. All new construction was tied in perfectly to our 1952 farm house.

02/06/2016

Karen F.

This has been the third time we have used them. It went extremely well.

Description of Work
They replaced 2 storm windows and a storm door.

Category replacement windows,doors

01/17/2016

Barbara C.

They solved the issue I had with my old stairs. They built the new ones quickly and solidly!

Description of Work
Built a new set of stairs with some very unusual challenges!

11/20/2015

Robert L.

We felt so comfortable with Bob's initial estimate that we stopped searching and hired All Season immediately. When we were ready for the roof, Bob sent his best crew to begin. Al was the amazing one as he took great pride in the quality of his work.

Description of Work
We built a new house and all season room. Installed a standing seam metal roof, including all drip edge custom fitted for the entire project.

Category decks,roofing,home builders