A & C Odd Jobs

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2009

3.7

Small company growing quickly. Always free estimates, and discounts to senior citizens, veterans and disabled....

Eastern Chimney

Eastern Chimney

18 years experience - Chimney Cleaning - Nest Removal - Caps - Masonry - Liners - Dryer Vent Cleaning

Offers by Eastern Chimney on Angi

06/03/2014

They were fantastic last year, so i called them this summer to fix a hole in my gutter which they found. I( have called hem 3 times in the last 2 weeks--get voice  mail, and no one calls me back. I would have given them the highest rating last year, but now,  I find them unreliable and unprofessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

11/16/2013

Said they would do clean up, left a lot of debris around the house Said they could do shingles siding but really didn't know what they were doing - when I saw the job and asked them to redo much of it because it was not level or inline with the rest of the house.  Thought they would make it good, but rushed through fixing the issues - then never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed roofing on a portion of our roof.

CATEGORY roofing

11/04/2013

Called about 3 weeks ago and talked to a nice woman who took my information and said they would come by the house to see what needed to be done, namely blowing a lot of pine needles off the roof and cleaning out the gutters. Didn't show up so I left a message on their answering machine the following Monday. They didn't call back so I guess they aren't interested or are out of business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

08/19/2013

They did a great job. In fact, I'm gonna call them again this week. The guy they sent out was prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A & C Odd Jobs for gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

06/25/2013

They were able to provide a highly competitive painting bid on a lead certified job on short notice and reroof half my house at a spectacular price under their competitors.  The work was all done in very quick order between October 1st and when the snow flew, so that I could close on my house back in 2011.  Their ability to pull it together so fast was greatly appreciated. I have also called them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used these folks for roofing (2011), Painting (2011), emergency roof repair, yard work, and tree trimming. (2012-2013

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,roofing,house painters

Tree work, gutters, home repairs. painting, light masonry, landscaping, driveway sealing, vinyl siding, flooring and more

Electrical and plumbing.