DWM Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2009

518 Mabe Drive

Woodbine, MD 21797

DWM Roofing is a locally owned and operated roofing company based in Woodbine, Maryland. We service the entire central Maryland area including Howard County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Baltimore County, and Montgomery County. Whether your roof is in need of repair or replacement, you can rest assured you are in good hands with DWM. We use the highest quality materials, backed by the best labor and material warranties in the business. Our quality craftsmen have been put through extensive training to keep up with the latest industry standards and trends. If you are looking to replace your roof or in need of roof repair, give DWM a call for a free no hassle estimate. We will carefully assess your roof and present you with numerous options and styles of shingles to choose from. We are more than happy to address your questions and concerns. We are dedicated to being Maryland's premier roofing company for years to come. Our Promise DWM Roofing promises to provide the highest quality workmanship, using the industries finest materials. All of our roof replacements are backed by exceptional manufacture's warranties. Adding to our manufacture's warranties, DWM provides you with our own outstanding labor warranty. Our labor warranty is 10 years. We guarantee your roof to be maintenance free for 10 years, from the date of completion. If there are any leaks or defects in our workmanship on your roof for 10 years, DWM will fix it free of charge. This is our promise to you, so go ahead and give us a call for a free no hassle estimate. No Money Down! No Hassles! On the spot Estimates....

02/09/2022

Lucinda P.

Our experience with DWM was OUTSTANDING!!!! Our roof was 28 years old and most definitely was needing replaced. We selected 4 companies all with good ratings and met with each contractor to understand their product, removal and installation process, Peter was our sales representative and was the only contractor that climbed on the roof to provide us with an inspection and detailed estimate. Once Peter completed the inspection we were provided with a competitive estimate and photos of fractures in our chimney with the understanding this would need repaired prior to installation .. the chimney was repaired and we finalized the agreement to proceed with DWM. The experience from start to finish was seamless!! Jill the office manger stayed in communication via email to keep us up to date on the scheduling, she was absolutely fantastic, the day before starting the project we made a color change and fortunately she was able to contact the supplier to accommodate our wishes. The team of workers were very respectful of our property. In fact they even created handmade 2x4/plywood cages around my large japanese maples to protect them from any falling debris. The project was started and completed on time and the property was left in beautiful condition, the crew did an AWESOME JOB!! (We haven't found a stray nail anywhere)

Description of Work
New Roof on our house

Thank you for the review, [Member info Removed]! And thank you for choosing DWM for your roofing project. It was a pleasure working with you!

01/02/2022

Norval B.

I am very satisfied and have no problems at all.

Description of Work
They replace the entire roof and gutter system.

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

12/21/2021

Diane M.

Our new roof is beautiful and we couldn't be more pleased. The team was professional and very hardworking. They paid attention to our landscaping ensuring all was covered and protected during the process. The clean up was complete and all debris hauled away. We would highly recommend DWM for any roofing project.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Your recommendation is the highest compliment! Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for choosing DWM!

12/10/2021

Craig S.

The experience with DWM Roofing started with a call for an estimate that was set for Friday at 1 PM. Friday at 1 PM Peter arrived at my house to do an estimate, and was there for 45 minutes. Peter’s walk through and scouting of every foot of my roof was essential for a good estimate. Once Peter was done walking the roof he disclosed problem areas where plywood may be needed, again for a detailed estimate. Peter then went thorough all the materials DWM Roofing would use as well as a packet of supplies , references, and informational material. When the estimate arrived later that evening its was very detailed with all the material shingles, pipe vents, underlayment and ridge vent etc. At this point my wife and I both came to the conclusion, DWM Roofing was a first rate professional company that would be installing our roof. Four weeks later Tuesday all supplies were delivered and the DWM was on site at 7 AM Wednesday to start the roof. Brandon was the next person from DWM Roofing I meet who kicked off the installers and gave me a run down of how the install day would go. The prep before they even started was fantastic, tarps were spread all over the front and back of the house. Plywood sheeting was used to protect windows, garage doors, sliding windows and air conditioning compressor. The installers were professional and well organized and had the roof stripped and plywood replaced in a few hours. Throughout the stages of the installation the installers removed the old material and trash several times. The DWM Roofing crew finished the job at 4:30 PM and when my wife came home, other than a beautiful new roof she could not even tell a major construction project had been done. Every aspect of the roofing project Peter or Brandon said would happened or they would do, was right on point and there were no surprises. It is so nice dealing with a professional quality oriented company that exceeds expectations from the start to the end of a project. I will recommend DWM Roofing and if I ever need roofing in the future, I know who to call.

Description of Work
A New Roof

"Exceeded expectations" is what we like to hear! Thank you for your business, [Member Name Removed]!

11/21/2021

Vic V.

They did a fantastic job. Highly recommend them. Provided customer service the way it used to be. Very good clean up after the work was complete.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

We appreciate this feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We take customer service very seriously at DWM and thank you for your business!

11/19/2021

John M.

Outstanding. Brandon diagnosed and accomplished. Excelelnt experience.

Description of Work
Sealed some leaks

So glad to hear this! You know how to reach us if you need anything further!

11/02/2021

Teresa H.

My experience with DWM has been great. Peter gave me a very thorough estimate and included replacing the gutter guards and installing a drip pipe for my air conditioner in the job. He followed up on everything during the installation. The crew was very professional and finished in one day. I'm very happy with the look of the new roof and the crew did an excellent job of cleaning up when they were finished. My interaction with the office staff was also very positive. I will definitely recommend DWM to others.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you!

09/21/2021

Laura F.

Pete was very knowledgeable regarding the entire process. The crew worked quickly and efficiently.They took great care to cover the shrubs and AC unit. I was in formed each step of the way when work that exceeded the estimate needed to be completed to replace rotten wood. In addition, clean up was immaculate! Overall an excellent experience and finished product.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Thank you for choosing DWM [Member Name Removed]!

09/13/2021

Robert L.

Very pleased with the work and the personal service given to me with the smallest of issues. Price was competitive and work done in one day.

Description of Work
New roof and attic exhaust fan

Excellent customer service is at the top of our list, [Member Name Removed]. We're glad to hear you're happy and appreciate you choosing DWM!

08/14/2021

Al W.

When choosing a contractor there are many considerations. Referrals, price, reviews about the company. The most important to me are, integrity, honesty and a fair price. Peter covered everything with his proposal. I first met Peter approximately 2015 or 2016 to inquire about a roof. He told me based on the age and type of shingles on my house I didn't need a new roof unless it was leaking. Fast forward to 2021, I called DWM for my roof replacement because of Peter's honesty. A new roof is a large expense, I am extremely satisfied with DWM, the quality of the roof and the workmanship of the team that installed my roof. They kept the work area neat, cleaned up afterwards and did an amazing job of picking up all nails so my puppies were safe. The communication from Jill at the office was perfect. I recommend that anyone who needs a roof to call DWM Roofing. They will not disappoint you!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

We're so glad to hear this, [Member Name Removed]! Thanks again for choosing DWM Roofing!

Haas and Sons Electric Inc

We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrounding counties. Our certified Electricians go through constant training to be able to provide you with quality work, great warranties, and amazing service. What to expect with Haas & Sons- A company you can trust, Marked Vehicles, Uniformed and trained Techs, Constant communication, Upfront pricing, all with a friendly smile.

Murphy Family Electric

Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and pricing upfront. Book direct deal on our website and an appointment today! We have multiple locations with local service options.

Offers by Murphy Family Electric on Angi
    Rocky's Roofing & Siding Inc

Family owned and operated for over 31 years, Rocky’s Roofing & Siding, Inc. is a complete Home Exterior Company. Additional Contact: Terrie Mills

Maryland