Armour Home Improvement Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2009

At Armour Home Improvement we offer complete interior and exterior remodeling. From kitchens, bathrooms, basements, sunrooms, garages, patios/porches to new room additions we can handle it. Call us for your next remodeling project and receive your free estimate....

In 2001 I graduated from Towson University with a B.S in Marketing and went on to study at the Appraisal Institute before beginning my career as a Realtor. I have been selling real estate since 2005, was Rookie of the Year my first year in the business. Our office is the #1 Long and Foster Office in the area where I was named as the Top Producer for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020! My success has come from focusing on doing a great job for every client and they continue to refer me to people they know. My clients who are selling homes enjoy my aggressive and innovative marketing strategies as well as the expert advice I offer as an Accredited Staging Professional Realtor to get their homes sold fast and for top dollar. My sellers also appreciate my thorough and honest approach when helping them decide whether now is the best time for them to make a move. I know that purchasing a home can be one of the biggest decisions a person makes in their life. My clients who are interested in purchasing a home appreciate my no-pressure approach while giving them the information they need to make a good decision. Please contact me for a no-pressure consultation and for a great real estate experience. If you need to reach my broker, you can call 410-715-2778.

Call 410.340.8666 to reach Brian directly. The number one RE/MAX Team in Central Maryland for the last 10 years in a row. Brian Pakulla is a licensed Realtor serving the Baltimore-Washington and Central Maryland Area. Brian holds a BS in Marketing from the University of Maryland and has been licensed since 1999. Brian comes from a family that has over 100 years of real estate experience and ranks among the top 1% of all Realtors® nationally. They have created one of the largest networks of Realtors®, buyers and sellers in the area. Visit www.BrianPakulla.com for more info. Call or email anytime.

Don't take our word for it! Read the details in our reviews and see how we provide the DC area’s best real estate service. Our excellent reviews tell the story. Over 100 very happy clients share their experiences here. We have always been, and continue to be, the best value for your money when buying or selling Real Estate. We understand how to present and sell homes. Our team sells 10-15 homes per month -- faster, and for a higher price. Don't take our word for it -- Read the reviews! We are licensed in DC, Maryland and Virginia.

08/29/2018

They took the trouble to come out and give an estimate on remodeling our bathroom. They were helpful and responsive leading up to the estimate. However then nothing happened. Almost 3 weeks and several emails later and I’m still waiting for the estimate. I hadn’t contacted many others so they lost out on a good opportunity.

Description of Work
We asked for an estimate to remodel a hall bathroom

07/26/2018

I had a house fire about a year ago in which this team came in and remodeled my house to be the house of my dreams.

Description of Work
Remodeling my entire house

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,gutter repair,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

01/30/2014

We got what we paid for. The people that came to work on the job were very professional and very personable. They cleaned up after themselves. They didn’t make a mess here at all. They were very attentive to our wishes and concerns. There were a couple of minor things we changed along the way, and they were more than ready to comply with whatever we wanted to have done. They were pretty good. I ha...

Description of Work
Armour Home Improvement Inc. did major remodeling for us. They redid our master bathroom. They are home improvement folks. They do remodeling, home fix up and care. They do pretty much anything that has to be repaired, replaced or remodeled around the house.

04/30/2013

The work from start to finish took three weeks - about a week longer than was originally estimated. The crew worked constantly on the job, not taking any days off until it was finished. They were very hard-working, professional, skilled at all their jobs, and were very careful to try and be as neat as possible. They were also very courteous to me and my wife and respectful of the fact that we were...

Description of Work
We needed the bathroom in our 1970s Ryland home enlarged and modernized. We also wanted to move our washer and dryer out of the basement to the second floor bedroom level. We also wanted to get more closet space for the master bedroom. Robe Stouffer - the owner of Armour - helped plan an ingenious solution to all this by redesigning the footprint of the bathroom, converting a second bedroom closet into our walk-in master bedroom closet, and using part of the hall way to construct a laundry closet that accommodates full-sized washer and dryer. All the other existing closets in the house were remodeled as well with new doors and headers. A brand new 9 ft. closet was built in the second bedroom. The master bedroom walls were reconfigured to accommodate the new master bath with one wall wired to hold our new flat-screened TV. .

07/10/2012

The business owner and his office staff were first rate. He came as promised to inspect the property and provided the estimate as he said he would a few days later. He agreed to the start date I selected and started on that day. He provided suggestions when requested, but did not push me into anything I didn't want. His office staff was also very polite, helpful and responsive. With regard to the ...

Description of Work
This was a complete bathroom remodel. All of the old items were removed, including the tub, toilet, vanity, vanity top, mirrors, fixtures, flooring, etc., and replaced with all new items. They replaced all of the old items and installed a shower light, new tile above the tub, new floor tiles, and a storage cabinet over the toilet. All of the items were installed in the same place (no moving of piping or electrical), but they recofigured the plumbing in the shower to install Delta shower controls (with separate volume and flow controls) and a Kohler shower wand on a slide bar.

Category home remodeling

Construction, kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling, home theaters, drywall, decks, cabinets, hardwood flooring, countertops, roofing, gazebos, door, gutters, garages, porches, patios, siding, window & roof replacement.

Repair work.