AnyAssembly

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2009

Any Assembly is a delivery and product assembly & installation company. Our mission has been to run a business that would help the handicapped, single mothers, and busy professionals with delivery, assembly, as well as disassemble and relocation services. We take pride in our work and offer an extensive list of services. We offer: Furniture Assembly, Exercise Equipment Installation, Outdoor Assembly & Installation and Other Residential Services. See our website AnyAssembly.com for more information! Alternative Phone Number: (410) 493-4488...

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Attic Sweepers Hauling

Family owned & operated since 1998. Attic Sweepers Hauling and Junk Removal. We specialize in piano, hot tub and shed removal as well as all your hauling needs. We are licensed and insured. A+ rating with BBB Toll free: 1-855-585-5865 (JUNK) or at 410-216-3177

IF IT NEEDS TO BE HAULED GIVE US A CALL

IF IT NEEDS TO BE HAULED, GIVE US A CALL! We are your one stop shop for all your hauling and junk removal needs. Give us a call today for your free quote.

Offers by IF IT NEEDS TO BE HAULED GIVE US A CALL on Angi

05/30/2018

Excellent! Fast and professional and polite!

Description of Work
I needed patio furniture put up in a garage attic.

Category furniture repair

12/04/2017

I hired Any Assembly/United Services Experts for the jobs. There were two men, who worked very efficiently and quickly to complete all jobs. The door does need a knob with the flange part, which was missing from the one I had purchased so the door was hung but without a knob. The kitchen cabinet doors needed different size hinges from the ones I had purchased. Ion showed me what hinges I would nee...

Description of Work
To move a large console TV from upstairs bedroom to downstairs, Install a 30" x 80" door, removing the bi-fold door, attaching hinges to a kitchen cabinet, removing trash.

Category closet systems,furniture repair,handyman service,hauling services

11/16/2017

They were punctual, efficient, and polite.

Description of Work
put together bunk beds and haul away mattresses.

Category furniture repair,hauling services

10/30/2017

The owner and his associate came within the promised time window. I scheduled them on only a few days notice, so I was glad they were able to come when they did. They took their shoes off when they entered, which was nice. I had them remove two heavy speakers and disassemble a nearly 9 foot long, 6 feet tall wall unit, move it to my new residence and reassemble it. It is not an Ikea piece, so I wa...

Description of Work
Disassemble wall unit, move it, and reassemble it.

Category delivery service

06/28/2017

This is the third time I have used AnyAssembly. They are very responsive and professional from scheduling, following up to confirm, arriving on time and completing the work in a professional manner. I am a repeat customer for sure and would certainly call on them again. Highly reliable!

Description of Work
A long console table need to be reassembled due to collapsed glass shelves that were very heavy and required secure refastening.

Category furniture repair,handyman service

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much ! As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have clients like you.Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business. Very truly yours, Any Assembly Team

Furniture Assembly. Exercise Equipment Installation. Outdoor Assembly & Installation.

Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check, MasterCard