AnyAssembly

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2009

2707 N Rolling Rd Ste 109

Windsor Mill, MD 21244

Any Assembly is a delivery and product assembly & installation company. Our mission has been to run a business that would help the handicapped, single mothers, and busy professionals with delivery, assembly, as well as disassemble and relocation services. We take pride in our work and offer an extensive list of services. We offer: Furniture Assembly, Exercise Equipment Installation, Outdoor Assembly & Installation and Other Residential Services. See our website AnyAssembly.com for more information! Alternative Phone Number: (410) 493-4488...

05/30/2018

Susan L.

Excellent! Fast and professional and polite!

Description of Work
I needed patio furniture put up in a garage attic.

12/04/2017

Frances S.

I hired Any Assembly/United Services Experts for the jobs. There were two men, who worked very efficiently and quickly to complete all jobs. The door does need a knob with the flange part, which was missing from the one I had purchased so the door was hung but without a knob. The kitchen cabinet doors needed different size hinges from the ones I had purchased. Ion showed me what hinges I would need to purchase and offered to go to Home Depot to pick up what was needed. I am planning on some additional work to be done very soon, including placing the door knob and missing hinges and I will definitely hire them again. They did a great job, showed up within the agreed time frame and are reasonably priced.

Description of Work
To move a large console TV from upstairs bedroom to downstairs, Install a 30" x 80" door, removing the bi-fold door, attaching hinges to a kitchen cabinet, removing trash.

Category closet systems, furniture repair, handyman service, hauling services

11/16/2017

G C.

They were punctual, efficient, and polite.

Description of Work
put together bunk beds and haul away mattresses.

Category furniture repair, hauling services

10/30/2017

Sandra S.

The owner and his associate came within the promised time window. I scheduled them on only a few days notice, so I was glad they were able to come when they did. They took their shoes off when they entered, which was nice. I had them remove two heavy speakers and disassemble a nearly 9 foot long, 6 feet tall wall unit, move it to my new residence and reassemble it. It is not an Ikea piece, so I was sure they would be unfamiliar with it. To make things easier, I labelled the 30 or so individual pieces and demonstrated how the pieces go together. I removed the doors to the piece myself, because they required loosening adjustment screws and fiddling with the same screws on reassembly - very time consuming if you have not done it before. The two men bundled several pieces together and wrapped them in a Saran like material so they couldn't move. They blanketed larger pieces in their truck. The trip to the new residence was 3 miles. They were able to assemble pretty quickly because I had all the pieces labelled. One shelf was installed backwards, which I didn't notice until after they left. It was easily reinstalled by me and not a big deal. When they first arrived, I asked if they brought a rubber mallet. I was surprised that they had not, and I brought my rubber mallet to help with reassembly. They were not as careful as I have been when taking the unit apart and putting it back together, but no one ever is. I would definitely hire the company again. I would recommend overseeing the work so you can make suggestions on how to approach the task when needed.

Description of Work
Disassemble wall unit, move it, and reassemble it.

Category delivery service

06/28/2017

Patricia C.

This is the third time I have used AnyAssembly. They are very responsive and professional from scheduling, following up to confirm, arriving on time and completing the work in a professional manner. I am a repeat customer for sure and would certainly call on them again. Highly reliable!

Description of Work
A long console table need to be reassembled due to collapsed glass shelves that were very heavy and required secure refastening.

Category furniture repair, handyman service

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much ! As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have clients like you.Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business. Very truly yours, Any Assembly Team

04/20/2017

David A.

Any Assembly Team arrived on time and were very diligent in completing the tasks and very nice too. I will recommend them anytime.

Description of Work
Assemblying of outdoor playset

Category playground equipment

03/21/2017

Mary Beth D.

Everything went well, they were on time, efficient and assembled furniture, murphy beds

Description of Work
Pleasant, smart, professional

01/22/2017

cheryl P.

they were incredible, patient, and professional

Description of Work
Hanging various art; ceiling work

Category furniture repair, handyman service, moving companies

12/03/2016

david W.

Very well. Could not have been more pleased

Description of Work
Repair and service a treadmill

11/06/2016

Deb P.

The email communication to determine pricing and set appointment were timely and appreciated. The gentlemen that arrived, were on time, efficient and professional. Absolutely would hire again.

Description of Work
Assembling a 4pc wall unit

09/16/2016

Tola L.

Excellent work. Prompt, efficient, and courteous. Will use again.

Description of Work
Relocate and reassemble treadmill

Category home & garage organization

07/10/2015

Heath H.

Prompt replies to emails. Quick and efficient in their work and cleaned up after themselves. Let me know when they were running late. Will absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
The team assembled an 8 drawer dresser and wardrobe from Ikea.

06/08/2015

Sonya R.

Prompt, efficient and quick. Right from the beginning my emails were returned promptly and courteously. Thank you for a great service. I'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Unpacked and assembled a desk with drawers and shelves.

04/25/2015

Ulric P.

I purchased an in-ground basketball hoop that I wanted to have professionally installed. I searched Angie's List and found AnyAssembly. I was very encouraged by the overall great reviews and contacted them. Their initial response was prompt and very helpful as they provided lots of background information on basketball hoop installations. In their introductory email they said "contact us if you have any additional questions"- which I did...but no responses to the 3 emails I sent. I finally called and spoke to Aziz. I won't comment on the tone and professionalism of the phone conversations because at the end of the day- I don't really care about "warm and fuzzies"... just that my hoop would be professionally installed. On my 2nd phone call to Aziz. I asked to lock in a time and date for my installation and he said between 4-6 on Saturday, 4/25/15. Because he never asked to confirm my address on either call, I sent an email with my information and asked that he respond back to this 4th email- to ensure I wouldn't be waiting and wasting 2-3 hours of my day because he didn't show up. He actually did respond to that email confirming Saturday, April 25th between 4-6 p.m. Because heavy rain was in the forecast, I even called Saturday morning (4/25/15) to determine if they work in the rain and Aziz said "We'll be there...we'll call you 30 minutes prior to arrival". Well...not only did I not get a phone call- they never showed up! 2.5 hours out of my day gone...wasted and now my boys are upset because I have to start from the beginning looking for a professional installer (potentially another 2 weeks delayed). I am surprised at the cavalier attitude towards providing service given the number of positive reviews here on Angie's List. This is actually the first time I've EVER had a service provider from Angie's List not live up to the excellent reviews/ratings associated with the company.

Description of Work
No show on a confirmed appointment

Category basketball goals, furniture repair

Dear (removed member name), with all due respect, we appreciate you leaving the feedback on Angie's List, and we are terribly sorry that the installation did not occur as we both planned. We appreciate you highlighting the fact that you chose AnyAssembly because of great reviews and I do remember you contacting us to help you with the installation. I also appreciate you highlighting the fact that we have promptly responded to your request and have provided lots of background information regarding the basketball hoop installation. We did receive your contact information / address and were set to install as discussed in our communications (email and phone). We cannot control the weather, and we strive for top customer service; therefore, we even agreed to install the basketball hoop in the rain. However, we did not anticipate the rain to be extremely heavy (hurricane like), and we simply could not risk the lives of our employees. One thing that you did not mention in your response is that I did call you on the day we agreed to install the basketball hoop, and tried to reschedule the installation, but you insisted that we get it done "today" in the heavy rain. I understand that you possibly took off work that day, and we apologize for inconvenience, but please understand that although we try to satisfy our clients with flexible timing and even weather conditions, we simply could not let our men work in the heavy rain that was pouring on that day (liability insurance reasons). Perhaps we had a miscommunication, but I do have a call log of reaching out to you and notifying you of our inability to perform the task given the weather conditions, and request to reschedule. I have reviewed our e-mail communications, and I have personally responded to each inquiry within 24 hours. I take great pride in my response time, as I understand the nature of a successful business and prioritize customer service as it is AnyAssembly's culture and foundation to maintain happy customers. As you see based on all previous feedback/comments, my clients were happy with the final product. I am of course upset that you are not happy with the transaction, and would appreciate if we could earn your business again. Kind regards, Aziz

02/24/2015

Patricia C.

Aziz was most responsive in scheduling my job according to my desired schedule, which was very important since I was having home improvements done in my home office that was already coordinated. This assembly job required 2 trips since I needed the wall units disassembled and stored in another room for a 2-week period while home improvements were completed. As requested, Aziz and his 2 staff members arrived promptly to disassemble the wall units and worked very diligently according to my instructions to make sure that all disassembled parts were carefully stored. Two weeks later, they returned as scheduled and reassembled and installed the wall units back in the home office. Aziz provided excellent customer communication and he and his staff were most professional and happy to accommodate a request I made to move an area rug to another room after they were finished. Since this was a 2-part job on separate dates, each trip to disassemble and/or assemble the wall units was $250, which I felt was reasonable. If you want something assembled and/or disassembled properly, definitely use Any Assembly!

Description of Work
Disassembled 2 substantial Bo Concept Wall Units approximately 6 - 7 feet wide each and removed them from my home office to store in another room in preparation for painting and new flooring installation I had scheduled for the home office. Upon completion of home improvements a couple of weeks later, Any Assembly came back to reinstall the Wall Units in the home office.

02/22/2015

Jay V.

We contacted AnyAssembly to install our Murphy Bed. They were easy to contact and we were able to schedule installation rather quickly. We felt their price was fair ($500.00). We did run into one problem, which is why we aren't rating them higher. While installing one of the panels of the bed, they damaged the piece. The damage did not affect the functioning of the bed, but was noticeable to the naked eye. They came back out and spent a considerable amount of time trying to fix the problem...unsuccessfully. We let them know that we expected them to (1) pay for the manufacturer of the bed to make and ship a new panel and (2) properly install the panel when it arrived. Fortunately, we did not have to test our demands because the manufacturer sent a new panel to us at no cost. Once the new piece arrived, AnyAssembly came out and properly installed it.

Description of Work
Assembled Murphy Bed

11/22/2014

Charles E.

I contacted them via e-mail and received an immediate response. I set up an appointment for the work ( also via e-mail.) Three workers arrived during the timeframe agreed to and did all the work in a quick and professional manner. I used the elliptical on the same day and it worked perfectly. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
carried an elliptical down to the basement and assembled it

10/20/2014

Kim J.

I emailed them and they emailed me right back to complete the job. Any Assembly is a very good, fast, and thorough company that gets the job done well.

Description of Work
They put up a shed and a closet.

Category Uncategorized

10/01/2014

Belinda H.

AnyAssembly men were punctual and got the job done in record time. I believe this job would have taken other handymen less experienced with assembly much longer and would have cost me more. The men were extremely professional and cleaned up well after themselves, including taking the huge boxes that the dinette set arrived in outside for me. They also carried the heavy boxes containing the dinette set that were downstairs upstairs where my kitchen is. Believe me, those boxes were heavy! They did not complain. I am already hiring them to assemble a fireplace that is due to arrive soon.

Description of Work
Assembled a dinette table and four chairs.

09/30/2014

Kimball B.

Completed AnyAssembly quote form and returned. Requested price for assembly (3) Ikea Pax cabinets, one with doors, and two which attach side by side with sliding door frame/doors. We did want them built inside a closet. Return was prompt less than 24 hrs. Quoted price was $600.00, too high for $790.00 worth of furniture.

Description of Work
Provided quote.

Category closet systems, furniture repair

Please be advise that the difference in price is not the only one difference.There is much more important difference in terms of the quality of the work .Before you hire "another company" ask them if they have a licence if they prove certificate of insurance . We believe that cheap labor price can be paid only for non qualified work. We are professionals in our field and we offer our clients the minimum amount that can be paid for the first class service. Of course, it is your decision to take a chance ignore your safety and in all case we wish you best luck with your business !

08/29/2014

Micahe L.

I have been corresponding with Aziz since July with several revisions to my library design due to supplier changes for IKEA's Billy system - he was always responsive with revised estimates or suggestions. He was upfront and clear about the costs involved (see their website). When IKEA stock issues were resolved in August we setup delivery and installation of 6 Billy bookcases and 5 DVD towers. Three men arrived promptly with the flat packed items along with some extra shelves we added to the shopping list, and the final floor plan I'd previously submitted in their hands. Once they understood the reason for the design (layout to avoid vents, switches, thermostat panel), they worked carefully and quickly - completing everything in about three hours. The high baseboards and quarter round made it a little awkward for the bookcases but we judged that they were stable enough they didn't need to be secured to the wall, however some of the DVD towers did need to be secured. We are very pleased with AnyAssembly. Empty boxes were neatly stacked up in our garage, which I later had recycled.

Description of Work
Deliver and assemble 6 Billy bookcases and 6 Gnedby DVD towers for our library.

08/25/2014

Annie A.

They showed up early, got to work right away, and finished the job quickly. They were very polite and tidy.

Description of Work
Disassembled and reassembled sectional sofa

08/25/2014

Danielle D.

I was very impressed with the companies responsiveness. I had several issues with the county and the line drawing but AnyAssembly was very flexible and adjusted the scheduling accordingly. I thought the price was a tad high but it appears that is the going rate now for full assembly. They gave me all of the information that I needed to have to make sure the job got down as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Description of Work
Assembled and installed an in the ground basketball hoop. Including concrete base.

Category basketball goals

06/16/2014

April B.

These guys were great! I have never seen such polite and professional gentlemen. They even help me put out the old bed. They finished the job in 45 minutes. I was very impressed and greatful! My bed looks great! I would highly recommend them for anything that needs assembling! They are the best!

Description of Work
I purchased a bunk bed that was a twin bed on top with a full futon on the bottom. It required assembling and I had no one who could do it for me so I went to Angie's list and found AnyAssembly!

06/13/2014

Stephen R.

I have no idea how competent these guys are at actually doing work. My guess is not stellar. When I originally reserved time, they asked for a 4 hour window on a Saturday afternoon 2-6. Ok. They said they'd call half an hour before to let me know when they were on their way. No call. No call. No call. Finally around 6:00 I emailed and texted "are you coming" No answer. Another email around 6:45. "Well I'm heading out. Thanks for nothing." No answer. Two days later I got an email "sorry our truck broke down" Clearly a lie. Also, even if they couldn't make it for a real reason like being hung up on another job, a professional would call instead of having me sit around. That email said they'd give a $20 discount if they could come out Tuesday. I said "no", I'm going to leave you a bad review on Angie's list. That motivated them! They responded "Give us another chance. We'll do it for half price! ($125)." OK. They didn't show up that night either. We scheduled another for Thursday. This is the third appointment. Wednesday night I sent an email "Please confirm you will be coming by tomorrow' answer: "absolutely!" Thursday afternoon I sent another email "you're coming right?" Answer "can we postpone?" NO! "But our head engineer is sick." another lie. So basically these guys are not professional. Maybe they do good work. Maybe your experience will be smooth. Mine was not. Don't waste your time.

Description of Work
The plan was for him to help assemble a Murphy bed. The estimated cost was $250.

Category handyman service