Perdue Heating & Air LLC

• 89315

1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Member

White Plains, MD 20695

Discover the undisputed leader in heating and cooling systems for residential and commercial buildings—Perdue Heating & Air, LLC In business for 28 years, we specialize in high efficiency heating and cooling systems, and we work with all makes and models of heating and air-conditioning units. Expert Services at Affordable Prices Whether you need a heat pump installation or tune-up for your air-conditioning unit, we provide a variety of expert services at prices that are very competitive for the industry in our area. Contact our heating and air-conditioning company in Laplata, Maryland, for complete HVAC services, including heat pump installations. We provide air conditioning and heating service and replacement of equipment. We offer service contracts and we are a veteran owned company with 50 years of experience....

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (64)

05/30/2019

Very happy with the cost and the work performed by Perdue technician. They were able to get me in to a busy schedule and called a head to give me their arrival time. Technician inspected the the dual systems, unclogged the drain lines and check pressures. Very professional, will have them out for furnace annual service in the fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heatpump (x2) Tune-up and annual service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you for this review. We appreciate it.

12/08/2018

Great customer service, attitude and the "Can Do" service was provided. While the installation went as expected, due to a already installed wifi security system thermostat that was determined to be bad, the team kept diagnosing the system until they got it running.......that kind of service is hard to find now days, so I plan on keeping this company around to do the maintenance and servicing of my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace HVAC system that went bad and was un-serviceable

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Thank you for giving us this review. We really appreciate it..

10/31/2018

Great price, great work. Very pleased. If you are replacing your HVAC get 3 estimates, just make sure one is Perdue Heating and Air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old HVAC system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for giving us a review.

10/07/2018

Eric arrived on time and quickly got to work on our issue. It didn't take long for us to find that the problem was that I turned off the breaker for the A/C unit when I was updating the labels for other circuits that were lacking specific information. While Eric was here, I asked him to perform regular A/C maintenance on our systems and opted to sign up for regular 12-month maintenance as I was ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner was blowing hot air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

Thank you We really appreciate your review. Our reviews mean a lot to us.

08/20/2018

Quick response, very efficient service. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC required coolant

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

Thank you for giving us a review, We appreciate reviews.

07/24/2018

Have used Perdue a few times. They always do a good job and are fairly priced. Technician comes in fixes the problem and will show you the part that broke. I have no complaints - I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Unit Not Working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

Thanks for the review

06/25/2018

Technician called me back right a way. Was able to fix my furnace right a way. I would hire this company again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

06/04/2018

I have been dealing with Perdue for several years. I first started using them when they were able to repair my heat pump and keep it going for 4 years when other AC guys told me it could not be repaired and needed replacing. Yes, I was told that it needed to eventually be replaced but they worked with me and kept it running. They are a family owned business and care about their customers. The cost...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat Pump was replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2018

Thank you for this review , we appreciate all our reviews.

05/31/2018

It went exceptionally well. Although I used an offer, I was not charged any additional costs for services "found that needed repair" like other companies do. While performing, the tech (Chuck) was very courteous and upfront explaining to me the procedures being performed. I would most definitely be calling them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune up

COST $79.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Thank you for this review, will let Chuck know.

05/12/2018

This was the most thorough tune-up I have experienced, and I feel very confident that my A/C will operate without issue this summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Tune-Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

Thank you for this review.

Check Freon Levels, Check All Electrical Connections & Filters, Clean & Inspect Unit, Motors, Switches, Thermostats, Calibrations, Fan Blowers

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available