Ace Home Improvement LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Ace Home Improvement specializes in roofing, siding and window installation. Family owned and operated with over 30 years experience. Proudly serving Maryland and Virginia. Additional phone number - (301) 885-3636. Additional emails - charliekindall.ace@gmail.com, erickindall.ace@gmail.com. Additional DBA - Ace Energy Solutions....

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Since 1991 American Windows has provided quality products at affordable pricing. We are employee owned and operated with great customer service being our top priority. Please contact us for a free no obligation estimate or visit one of our showrooms in Fairfax VA or Kensington MD. Additional phone numbers: 703-352-2100-VA, 301-362-4150-MD. Another contact name is Edward Dunn. Additional contact name - Benjamin Beltran. Additional email - woodwindowsDC@gmail.com.

At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walking you through the sunroom selection process.

11/18/2014

The company never contacted me within the 48 hours period. No communication was set-up or received after I left two messages with contact email and phone number. He did finally set up Appointment on Friday and came out and did inspection. He has not come out to finish the job. He is stating that he still has to do the estimate. It is raining and I need this work completed.

Description of Work
Big deal for roofing.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

We received order from Angie's list on 11-13-14. Ace left a phone message on 11-14-14. Spoke on that Monday 11-17-14 and Mrs. Holmes said to call her back on Tuesday in the AM. Ace did not contact her that Tuesday because person in office that was handling this did not come in Tuesday. We spoke on the 19th a Wednesday and set up to go by property to look at roof. We inspected roof on that Friday t...

09/25/2014

I found them on Angie’s List. Service and everything was good. They were very professional. The cleanup was good, healthy schedule and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Ace’s to put on a new roof.

08/16/2014

I had previously used ACE for a new roof and siding job which was outstanding so called them back to install the windows. As always they were professional, polite and punctual. The work was excellent - love my new windows.

Description of Work
Installed new windows

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

08/11/2014

I am selling my home and during a home inspection, the inspector discovered that several nails were exposed on the 8-year-old roof. I selected Ace Home Improvement and they were very punctual. The person took pictures of the exposed nails on the roof and areas he resealed. He inspected the roof and documented the repairs. The fact that he took pictures was really appreciated and serves as document...

Description of Work
INspected roof and repaired loose nails on the roof. Took pictures of work done.

10/14/2013

they where fast, Professional overall Good Quality Craftsmanship.

Description of Work
They installed an entire roof for me with the Ice Guards, Ridge vents, plywood, drip edge. They even did some extra things for just overall good guys.

Home Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom, Additions, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Decks, Doors, Shutters & Trim.

Ask for details.