Exxel Mechanical Services

Founded 2018 • With Angi since August 2018

1604 The Strand

Westminster, MD 21157

Specializing in residential, and light commercial HVAC service, repair, and installation. Unlike our competitors, customer service is our number one priority. We help customers first, and address HVAC issues second. We are an owner operated, Licensed, and Insured company with over 15 years experience....

12/21/2021

Tracey F.

Needed to have a boiler checked out. Called, was told they don't really do AL anymore. (I stated that is how we found their company) and he fit us in to come inspect it in case it was something simple. Came back a few days later made the repairs. Very prompt, courteous, explained things, and was done in no time at all. I am very glad we found Exxel. Priced reasonable, honest - did not try to get us to purchase more parts or say he saw other problems when there weren't any. Left no mess. He went above and beyond for us and we are very grateful. Total cost, around 1K.

Description of Work
Boiler check up

07/18/2021

Steve C.

This is the second time I hired Bob and Exxel to replace a heat pump. The first time they came out was for my 2nd floor unit. This time they replaced my first floor unit. Pros: Master HVAC licensing and insured, easy scheduling w/in a week, arrived on time, very fair price, quality product, quality workmanship, very nice crew, respect for the home, cleaned up all trash, extremely responsive. Cons: absolutely none You want your HVAC work done right without all the sales pressure upsell nonsense? Make sure you speak to Exxel and save yourself a headache.

Description of Work
Install new heat pump

12/30/2019

Gail H.

I highly recommend Exxel Mechanical Services. They came out the same day when I told them my heat was not working. Bib was able to get my heat restored and completed the installation of a new heat pump within a few days. No pressure for unnecessary work, which is greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
Replace heat pump.

12/20/2019

John B.

oil line leak repair

Description of Work
The leak was found and repaired quickly. Very professional job completed.

06/27/2019

Bart C.

Needed heat pump/AC unit replaced. Bob came out quickly, on time and he and crew did a great job. Excellent communication, service and price. Will have them back to replace second heat pump soon.

Description of Work
Replace heat pump

Thank You so much!

05/01/2019

Arthur R.

Bob answered promptly and scheduled a call the next day. He showed up on time and quickly identified that the problem was with the thermostat. He did not have a suitable replacement on hand but offered to return and install one, and provided a price to do so. I wound up buying and installing a thermostat myself, but he gave me advice on selecting and installing it before he left. Courteous, prompt, and professional - this was not a big job, but it didn't get made into a big job either. I recommend Exxel and would use them again.

Description of Work
Diagnose heat pump not running

02/22/2019

Hugh C.

Bob is great. He is very responsive and troubleshoots issues quickly and thoroughly. He is honest, provides quality repairs, and stands behind his work. I once had an issue that he said I could repair myself. He came to the house, found the problem, and told me what part I needed. He charged a very fair fee and offered his assistance if I needed it to install the part. It was an easy repair after I received the part and I didn’t need assistance. That alone earned my trust of him and his work ethic. Furthermore, he came to the house again after having a different issue. He repaired it, and then followed up to make sure everything was working properly. Great customer service all around. He is the only one I call for HVAC repairs and maintenance.

Description of Work
HVAC Issue

01/22/2019

chris O.

Bob and the guys at Xcel Air worked with me to find the most cost effective and efficient system for my home. they replaced both units within one work day despite the air handler being in an attic crawl space and very difficult to get to. Excellent company. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Replacement of central air system.

01/22/2019

Amanda N.

The technician Bob was very helpful and informative, came out quickly and arrived on time. He recommended a new system, and installed it the next day. Did a great job and very clean. I would definitely recommend Exxel to anyone.

Description of Work
Needed a new blower. Our equipment was twenty years old, so we upgraded.

01/17/2019

Renee R.

Bob is always on time! He's great at communicating and taking care of my units. Very personable. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Bob helped put in a hot water tank, keeping 20 year old furnace and air conditioner alive.

01/16/2019

Terese D.

Wonderful!! He was efficient, clean, and all repairs and replacements were handled the first visit. I would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Work done on hvac

01/16/2019

Jaclyn E.

technician Bob came out and was able to clean the pilot assembly up and get the equipment running. Our system is 18yrs old and we weren’t ready to replace it yet, so we are thankful he was able to get it running!

Description of Work
Pilot would not stay lit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for calling us out, contact us when you are ready for replacement.

01/15/2019

Anthony S.

It went well. Very smooth. He explained everything to me and cleaned.

Description of Work
They installed a new A/C unit outside and an air handler inside.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for having us out!

01/15/2019

George C.

They did great. They were out within 2 hours from when I called them. He gave me a good warranty. He gave me a coupon off.

Description of Work
They fixed my furnace

Ambient Cooling & Heating LLC

We are a small business who has received the Super Service award every year beginning in 2013. With that you will receive excellent customer service from a dependable and knowledgeable master technician. We pride ourselves in honesty and reliability. For customers who want a company that is trustworthy, knowledgeable and stand behind their work this is the one for you. As of right now we have a special offer for preseason inspections at $79.95 (additional charge for additional systems). Additional Email - bryan@ambientcoolingandheating.com.

Offers by Ambient Cooling & Heating LLC on Angi
    T & D Plumbing & Heating Co Inc

3rd Generation Plumbing Heating and Cooling company serving the Baltimore area since 1958. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Elmar Services

Elmar Services., an independent and family-owned heating and air conditioning business, has been serving residential and commercial customers for over a decade. We have made it our mission to treat customers as family, making sure they feel comfortable from the first impression to the end of service while maintaining a high level of excellence and professionalism. All of the equipment we use and recommend is certified to be of exceptional quality. Additionally, we constantly strive to stay competitive with our prices while serving you with the utmost quality. In an emergency, Elmar Services will make sure you and your family are taken care of. And since a major portion of our business comes from referrals, our continued success is a reflection of our commitment to our customers. We are also a proud member of DuctlessAmerica.com, a one stop shop for ductless products.

Maryland
    Maryland: General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing

We install, repair and maintain, residential and light commercial HVAC systems. This includes, but limited to, all brands of: air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, geo thermal units, humidifiers, air cleaners, and air ducting.

We currently do not offer duct cleaning, or service equipment over 20 tons of capacity in a commercial application.