Exxel Mechanical Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/27/2020

1604 The Strand

Westminster, MD 21157

Specializing in residential, and light commercial HVAC service, repair, and installation. Unlike our competitors, customer service is our number one priority. We help customers first, and address HVAC issues second. We are an owner operated, Licensed, and Insured company with over 15 years experience....

HVAC Companies (12)

12/30/2019

I highly recommend Exxel Mechanical Services. They came out the same day when I told them my heat was not working. Bib was able to get my heat restored and completed the installation of a new heat pump within a few days. No pressure for unnecessary work, which is greatly appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace heat pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

Thank you!

06/27/2019

Needed heat pump/AC unit replaced. Bob came out quickly, on time and he and crew did a great job. Excellent communication, service and price. Will have them back to replace second heat pump soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

05/01/2019

Bob answered promptly and scheduled a call the next day. He showed up on time and quickly identified that the problem was with the thermostat. He did not have a suitable replacement on hand but offered to return and install one, and provided a price to do so. I wound up buying and installing a thermostat myself, but he gave me advice on selecting and installing it before he left. Courteous, prompt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose heat pump not running

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

02/22/2019

Bob is great. He is very responsive and troubleshoots issues quickly and thoroughly. He is honest, provides quality repairs, and stands behind his work. I once had an issue that he said I could repair myself. He came to the house, found the problem, and told me what part I needed. He charged a very fair fee and offered his assistance if I needed it to install the part. It was an easy repair after ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

01/22/2019

Bob and the guys at Xcel Air worked with me to find the most cost effective and efficient system for my home. they replaced both units within one work day despite the air handler being in an attic crawl space and very difficult to get to. Excellent company. Would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of central air system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

01/22/2019

The technician Bob was very helpful and informative, came out quickly and arrived on time. He recommended a new system, and installed it the next day. Did a great job and very clean. I would definitely recommend Exxel to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new blower. Our equipment was twenty years old, so we upgraded.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

01/17/2019

Bob is always on time! He's great at communicating and taking care of my units. Very personable. I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob helped put in a hot water tank, keeping 20 year old furnace and air conditioner alive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

01/16/2019

Wonderful!! He was efficient, clean, and all repairs and replacements were handled the first visit. I would highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work done on hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

01/16/2019

technician Bob came out and was able to clean the pilot assembly up and get the equipment running. Our system is 18yrs old and we weren’t ready to replace it yet, so we are thankful he was able to get it running!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pilot would not stay lit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

Thank you for calling us out, contact us when you are ready for replacement.

01/15/2019

It went well. Very smooth. He explained everything to me and cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new A/C unit outside and an air handler inside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

Thanks for having us out!

We install, repair and maintain, residential and light commercial HVAC systems. This includes, but limited to, all brands of: air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, geo thermal units, humidifiers, air cleaners, and air ducting.

We currently do not offer duct cleaning, or service equipment over 20 tons of capacity in a commercial application.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing