Boston Builders, Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2010

Call Boston Builders,Inc. for your new home construction.Boston Builders, Inc., of Westminster, Maryland, was formed in 1997, and since then custom homes have been our primary focus. We build only 3 to 5 homes per year, which gives us the time necessary to focus on each individual customer’s specific needs. Every customer is guided through the phases of design, specification, selections, construction and completion. Our customers visit their sites as often as they wish and get to know the subcontractors personally. This keeps our customers involved, in control of their projects and surprises to a minimum. We, Rich Boston and Chuck Wilson, are "hands on" builders who are on site every day. Questions and problems are dealt with quickly because there are no unnecessary administrative "layers". Customers are always pleased with the ease of the construction process....

Benjamin Water Damage Restoration Service

Professional, affordable and prompt we take pride in what we do ,which is water Damage restoration, flood restoration and commercial cleaning Water Damage Restoration Service,Disaster Damage, Mold Remediation Service, Mold Removal, Building Restoration Service, Water Extraction, Disaster Relief, Water Damage Contractor, Water Damage Repair

RestoreUnow

WATER, FIRE & MOLD Damage Restoration & Clean-up Services! When disaster strikes your home or business, you need an experienced professional company to restore your property back to pre-loss condition. We offer immediate disaster response and can work with your insurance company. Having a disaster happen can be a traumatic time in your life and we understand every aspect of this. Our goal is to not only restore your home or business properly but to also ease your mind. From the initial phone call until after we've completed the work, we promise you'll be completely satisfied. We urge you to take a few moments to read our reviews, learn about our services, and contact us with any questions you may have.

ELITE REMODELING

Over 20 years experience in the replacement window , siding , door and roofing industry . Top quality at reasonable prices , without cutting corners. Straight forward prices , no haggling or over inflated prices that lead to ridiculous discounts. Free estimates , no cost or obligation.

08/05/2020

Excellent.. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Addition

Category home builders

03/15/2014

Chuck and Boston Builders did a phenomenal job rehabbing and renovating our home. They walked us through the entire process, making suggestions but never pressuring us to do anything. Chuck made a process that is normally very stressful, very easy. He worked diligently, and accommodated our timeline. This is a great contractor that has relationships with the best of the best in the industry. In ad...

Description of Work
Re-did Kitchen, added HVAC system, Painted home (3,200), Refinished floors.

Category hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

04/28/2013

From the start and how I wanted the house front door the face the driveway coming up the hill. We drew up the open space with knee walls with columns and cherry tops to match the Brazilian Cherry floors. We redesigned the practically the whole 6,000 sq. ft house and we could not have imagined how beautiful it turned out.

Description of Work
Custom built my house.

Category home builders

Thanks [member name removed]...we appreciate your comments ! Your house remains one of our favorites after all the years. Best of luck to you and Phil! Chuck

12/13/2012

Boston Builders did a fantastic job in a timely fashion and went the extra mile to make the work area look great. They were very responsive to my questions and kept me informed of the progress of the job, from estimate to final installation. If I am ever in need of additional work in my home or in the position to have a custom home built, I would not hesitate to work with Boston Builders. Having h...

Description of Work
We have an exterior double door coming off the patio. The lower portions of the wooden frame had begun rotting. I called Boston Builders and spoke with Chuck. He came over the same day as my call and provided me with some options and a rough estimate. He arranged to have a new door with frame built by the same vendor that had originally made our previous door but suggested a slightly different building material for the frame to prevent future problems with rotting. The cost of the entire project was lower than I had anticipated. Once the door had been made, Chuck installed it in one day and cleaned everything up as well. The door looks fantastic. Chuck followed up with a visit to make sure everything was as I wanted it.

Category decks,deck cleaning,doors

Walt....thanks for your review on Angie's (!). Things went well with your installation, as we really did stick to the old adage 'measure twice - cut once'. Let us know if we can do anything else for you - Chuck

12/20/2010

They did a great job overall went above and beyond what I expected even explained their process and taught me a few things when I go to do some DIY in my own house.

Description of Work
Hired Boston Builders to put in a Anderson Bow Window and Anderson Sliding door in my house. They had to remove the old Bay window and French doors in back of house. The process started with them giving me estimated and ordering the bow window. They were very nice and called me back and stayed in touch every step of the way. Showed up on time and spent all day installing these items. They went above and beyond what I expected. The back door after removing it we found some water damage and they quickly replaced and fixed the problem so it was right. Great Job all the way around.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,replacement windows,doors

(deleted member name) - we're now listed on Angie's as a new home builder. Thanks for your comments on the job we did for you which have helped in that regard. Your window job was somewhat tricky due to the brick exterior. We owe some of the success to our Andersen salesman who ensured that the unit would be delivered ready to fit. Take care and thanks again....Chuck, Boston Builders, Inc.

Custom homes are our primary focus. Call today for a free estimate or to arrange for a meeting to begin the process of building your dream home. We have many house plans in our archives or you can design your home from the ground up.

NA