AmeriPro Remodeling LLC

Maryland
Maryland: General

2636 Coon Club Rd

Westminster, MD 21157

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Remodeling - Design-build company with great experience, ensures our clients excellent quality at affordable prices all year round. • You get expert advice on design and technological issues • Our team of specialists and managers solve your most ambitious goals • Flexible pricing and good management enable us to always find a compromise and move forward with you WE WILL BE HAPPY TO COOPERATE WITH YOU...

home remodeling (11)basement remodeling (7)drywall (7)tile installation (7)interior painting (5)bathtub refinishing (5)hardwood floors (2)decks & porches (2)house painting (1)woodworking (1)

10/10/2021

We hired AmeriPro to do a complete remodelnig of our basement bathroom, which was a complete disaster and in bad need of a refresh. They responded to our inital email right away and provided a comprehensive quote for my wife and I to review. The quote had reasonable payment terms and was the best price out of the five quotes we had from different contractors. Once hired, Alex came over and removed everything from the existing bathroom and went over the work that needed to be done. He also provided some suggestions on how to improve the bathroom so that it would not fall into a state of disrepair again. He provided a list of options for us to choose, and once we finalized the design, he went right to work. It took just over three weeks, but Alex was highly organized, detailed, focused, and transparent with everything he doing. We could not be happier with the finished project and it has completely transformed the basement. He left the basement exactly how he found it and the work area as completely clean and no materials were left behind. I could not recommend Alex and AmeriPro any higher. He is by far the best contractor we have worked with and we look forward to working with him again next Spring. He should be the first and only call you make with all of your remodeling projects

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

06/25/2020

I recently contacted AmeriPro Remodeling about rebuilding the 40-year old deck on my townhouse. Aleks responded promptly to my request, explained my options, came to my house to make measurements, ordered the materials, removed my old deck and then constructed my beautiful new deck. I was extremely impressed with every aspect of their work, and have already arranged for AmeriPro to complete several other projects in my house. Aleks and AmeriPro Remodeling are truly an outstanding company and I give them my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
deck rebuild

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

03/09/2020

Aleks was very professional and responsive during our whole renovation. His attention to detail was far beyond other contractors I have worked with in the past, making sure everything was done correctly. Our entire bathroom needed to be gutted including pipes, baseboards, floors, electricity, vent, tile, ...everything. The shower tile is seamless, the hand cut countertop fits perfectly, and the ideas he brought took the bathroom to another level. Just to list a few- Bluetooth speaker/vent, additional recess lighting, LED mirror, and built in shower shelves. I cannot say enough good things about AmeriPro and Aleks, and am looking forward to working with him on future endeavors.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Review for AmeriPro Remodeling LLC - 2636 Coon Club Rd, Westminster, MD - 38435308

11/18/2019

AmeriPro Remodeling did a beautiful job remodeling the master bath. The attention to detail and craftmanship was outstanding. Aleks offered creative suggestions while keeping my vision and personal taste in mind. His suggestion of a recessed fireplace in an accent wall with mosaic tile is beautiful. Aleks communicated well, showed up when he said he would and worked well into the evening at times in order to complete the job in a timely matter. Aleks did a beautiful job and I recommend him 100%.

Description of Work
Mater Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

09/06/2019

It was great! Aleks was very easy to work with. Very professional and responsive. He had a number of good suggestions when decisions were needed and the overall quality of work was great! I plan to use him for my mudroom reno as well!

Description of Work
Redid powder room

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

05/03/2019

Aleks did a great job with our full bathroom remodel. Would hire him again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

01/03/2019

I purchased a replacement Dishmaster (the best manual dish cleaning system ever made) and for the first time chose expert installation through the Amazon network. It worked better than I could have hoped. Aleksandr arrived around 9 AM (squarely within the 8-11 AM window) and proceeded to work immediately. This involved removing the faulty unit (which had lasted about 10 years) and replacing it with the new one in about an hour. I tested installation before he left -- the unit was mounted straight on the counter, the knob controlling water flow through the hand-set switched on and off as designed (this had failed on the older piece), and the faucet no longer leaked. There was absolutely no water under the sink afterwards. I'm very pleased with the service I received.

Description of Work
Replace Dishmaster

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

12/27/2018

They did an excellent job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

12/27/2018

It was excellent. Alexander is an amazing craftsman. He was great to work with and plan to use him again. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Remolded upstairs bathroom.

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

11/26/2018

Job looks great! Company is easy to work with.

Description of Work
Install Tile (Kitchen)

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

AmeriPro provides residential and commercial home remodeling services from small repairs to entire house renovations. Our team of highly trained home repair experts are insured, bonded and current in their knowledge of local building codes. AmeriPro design and construction professionals offer decades of experience

SMALL SCALE REPAIRS, HANDYMAN TASKS , WATERPROOFING AND FOUNDATION REPAIRS