AmeriPro Remodeling LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2013

Remodeling - Design-build company with great experience, ensures our clients excellent quality at affordable prices all year round. • You get expert advice on design and technological issues • Our team of specialists and managers solve your most ambitious goals • Flexible pricing and good

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

basement remodeling (7)home remodeling (11)drywall (7)tile installation (7)interior painting (5)bathtub refinishing (5)hardwood floors (2)decks & porches (2)house painting (1)woodworking (1)

10/10/2021

Jason G.

We hired AmeriPro to do a complete remodelnig of our basement bathroom, which was a complete disaster and in bad need of a refresh. They responded to our inital email right away and provided a comprehensive quote for my wife and I to review. The quote had reasonable payment terms and was the best price out of the five quotes we had from different contractors. Once hired, Alex came over and removed everything from the existing bathroom and went over the work that needed to be done. He also provided some suggestions on how to improve the bathroom so that it would not fall into a state of disrepair again. He provided a list of options for us to choose, and once we finalized the design, he went right to work. It took just over three weeks, but Alex was highly organized, detailed, focused, and transparent with everything he doing. We could not be happier with the finished project and it has completely transformed the basement. He left the basement exactly how he found it and the work area as completely clean and no materials were left behind. I could not recommend Alex and AmeriPro any higher. He is by far the best contractor we have worked with and we look forward to working with him again next Spring. He should be the first and only call you make with all of your remodeling projects

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

06/25/2020

Randy B.

I recently contacted AmeriPro Remodeling about rebuilding the 40-year old deck on my townhouse. Aleks responded promptly to my request, explained my options, came to my house to make measurements, ordered the materials, removed my old deck and then constructed my beautiful new deck. I was extremely impressed with every aspect of their work, and have already arranged for AmeriPro to complete several other projects in my house. Aleks and AmeriPro Remodeling are truly an outstanding company and I give them my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
deck rebuild

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

03/09/2020

Emma P.

Aleks was very professional and responsive during our whole renovation. His attention to detail was far beyond other contractors I have worked with in the past, making sure everything was done correctly. Our entire bathroom needed to be gutted including pipes, baseboards, floors, electricity, vent, tile, ...everything. The shower tile is seamless, the hand cut countertop fits perfectly, and the ideas he brought took the bathroom to another level. Just to list a few- Bluetooth speaker/vent, additional recess lighting, LED mirror, and built in shower shelves. I cannot say enough good things about AmeriPro and Aleks, and am looking forward to working with him on future endeavors.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Review for AmeriPro Remodeling LLC - 2636 Coon Club Rd, Westminster, MD - 38435308

11/18/2019

Gail H.

AmeriPro Remodeling did a beautiful job remodeling the master bath. The attention to detail and craftmanship was outstanding. Aleks offered creative suggestions while keeping my vision and personal taste in mind. His suggestion of a recessed fireplace in an accent wall with mosaic tile is beautiful. Aleks communicated well, showed up when he said he would and worked well into the evening at times in order to complete the job in a timely matter. Aleks did a beautiful job and I recommend him 100%.

Description of Work
Mater Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

09/06/2019

Drew T.

It was great! Aleks was very easy to work with. Very professional and responsive. He had a number of good suggestions when decisions were needed and the overall quality of work was great! I plan to use him for my mudroom reno as well!

Description of Work
Redid powder room

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

05/03/2019

Joel G.

Aleks did a great job with our full bathroom remodel. Would hire him again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

01/03/2019

MARYSUE V.

I purchased a replacement Dishmaster (the best manual dish cleaning system ever made) and for the first time chose expert installation through the Amazon network. It worked better than I could have hoped. Aleksandr arrived around 9 AM (squarely within the 8-11 AM window) and proceeded to work immediately. This involved removing the faulty unit (which had lasted about 10 years) and replacing it with the new one in about an hour. I tested installation before he left -- the unit was mounted straight on the counter, the knob controlling water flow through the hand-set switched on and off as designed (this had failed on the older piece), and the faucet no longer leaked. There was absolutely no water under the sink afterwards. I'm very pleased with the service I received.

Description of Work
Replace Dishmaster

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

Timothy P.

It was excellent. Alexander is an amazing craftsman. He was great to work with and plan to use him again. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Remolded upstairs bathroom.

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

Leonard K.

They did an excellent job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

Yoshira J.

It was great

Description of Work
Master Bathroom

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

11/26/2018

Bryan L.

Job looks great! Company is easy to work with.

Description of Work
Install Tile (Kitchen)

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

07/25/2018

Jessalyn S.

Answered all questions, professional, excellent work quality, excellent communication. Was willing to add on additional tasks as they came up and still completed the job on time. Best experience with home improvement! Will contact again for future work! The only reason I gave a B for punctuality is because of arrival past the suggested arrival time, but there was bad weather and they were far away.

Description of Work
Put down new tile, removed old cabinets, covered exposed piping, put up drywall.

Category drywall, remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

02/26/2018

Irina T.

AmeriPro Remodeling was impressive from the initial meeting. Their prompt communication, detailed explanations, personal meetings, expansive portfolio and transparent pricing led us to pick them for our large renovation project. All work was built and finished to a high quality standard. The AmeriPro team is talented and experienced. The team made a number of very informed recommendations that we hadn't even considered. We highly recommend AmeriPro Remodeling to anyone looking to finish a large basement space.

Description of Work
Basement floor, little kitchen, repaint

Category drywall, hardwood floor, remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

02/22/2018

Svitlana S.

We hired AmeriPro to renovate our bathroom. The owner Aleks helped us with design Ideas. Company helped us pick out tub, fixtures, tile and other bathroom accessories. Installation was done carefully and with great attention to detail. Quality of work were excellent: very well-trained, polite, and with a good work ethic. Another best part was each evening they cleaned up and left the house in a livable condition. Thanks Aleks and the crew. We are extremely pleased with our remodel.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, decks, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/22/2018

02/11/2018

Jack W.

Project was done on time and on budget. The work was flawless. I would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation - included new shower, new floor, new lights and installation of all fixtures.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/11/2018

01/18/2018

kyle E.

Alex at Ameripro Remodeling did a fantastic job. Great finished product, he was very easy to work with, and had very reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Added a basement bathroom

Category home remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

11/20/2017

Tim P.

Alex of AmeriPro has amazing and exceptional talent and vision, is highly capable, and is a master of his tools and craft. His work ethic is of the highest quality. He is responsible, kind, honest, punctual, and sincere. Attention to the finest details! He created for us an elegant bathroom from a small and confusing space in an older home. When he was finished we were sorry that the process was over and have hopes of finding more projects for Alex to make our home shine! AmeriPro gets our highest recommendation!

Description of Work
Update of a bathroom in an older home

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, drywall, hardwood floor, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

08/27/2017

allen W.

I cannot recommend AmeriPro enough. The attention to detail of the work was extraordinary. Helping us understand our options throughout the process was key. The experience was excellent and I will not hesitate to go back to them for future projects.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel and various home repair projects

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

Contact

Phone

2636 Coon Club Rd

Westminster, MD 21157

Website

SMALL SCALE REPAIRS, HANDYMAN TASKS , WATERPROOFING AND FOUNDATION REPAIRS

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment