ADKINS CONTRACTING CO., LLC

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a family owned and operated buisness for 50 years. We specialize in home improvements and insurance restoration. We have expert workmanship and excellent customer relations. Please don't hesitate to call, we guarantee all of our work. Thank you, Louis Adkins...

Diamond Home Remodeling, Inc.

Diamond Home Remodeling is a General Contractor specializing in exterior remodeling & Insurance Restoration. Diamond Home Remodeling was born on February 23, 2016. We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured with the state of Maryland. Diamond Home Remodeling has received many accolades, some of them being from CertainTeed, TAMKO & IKO. Our General Contractor is also HAAG, VSI & CMA certified. But, the biggest things we pride ourselves in is our Craftsmanship, Value, Quality, customer service & delivering true to Diamond Home Remodeling's Pledge of commitment to All of our customer.

Remodel USA

At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walking you through the sunroom selection process.

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

03/23/2020

This is the second time we have used Adkins Contracting for work. Both times we have been very pleased. The job estimate was reasonable in cost and better than several of the others we received. Louis is easy to work with and very responsive to the customer's needs. He cares about doing a good job. He was also flexible in his scheduling which was helpful to us. All of the work was done as expected...

Description of Work
Replace three bedroom windows and three inside doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

05/22/2018

Louis Adkins responded to our request for a quote with a fair and reasonable price. We had gotten several quotes and decided to go with Adkins. Louis ordered the window and we purchased the door at a home improvement store. They picked up the door and arrived at the agreed time. All work was completed in a professional manner. Including an unanticipated fix for a hidden wasp's nest found while rem...

Description of Work
We needed a side entrance door and a bathroom window replaced.

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

08/26/2016

Very easily

Description of Work
Louis was very knowledgeable and professional. He helped me tremendously in matching and choosing the correct siding for the side of my house damaged from wind. (Original was discontinued) His expertise helped me in my successful dispute with an insurance claim.

Category siding

01/15/2016

Description of Work
Lou went above and beyond normal services to find matching wood siding. This is significant since Adkins does not normally work with wood siding. They also did a good job with other requested repairs - gutter replacement and repair and gutter guards and deteriorating wooden door frame replacement.

Category gutter repair,siding

05/25/2015

Contractor visited my home to put together estimate. Had pricing in reasonable amount of time. I had contacted two other contractors that never got me a quote. Scheduling was easy and the work done in one day. Looks better than it ever did and the carpenter bees don't know what to do now...

Description of Work
Needed repairs to siding and trim on gable end of house that was not done correctly by builder.

Category siding

Thank you, for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad we solved the issue with the carpenter bees. Please call if you need any more services from us. Thank You, Louis Adkins

10/01/2013

Adkins Contracting has done all of the aluminum siding on my house since it was built in 1973, they have continued to provide me with prompt and professional service of the highest quality. When it comes to price, you get what you pay for. I highly recommend this Company.

Description of Work
Replaced gutter and trim

Category gutter repair contractor","siding contractor

04/06/2013

The job went well after all these years . I wish Roy put Roofs on my house , but I need a new bow window and he will do that job for me. . My siding looks good after all these years. Thanks Roy .

Description of Work
I had siding put on my home Vinyl in 1978 by Roy Adkins and they did and wonderful job and when the wind blow a pieace of siding off I called Roy and he came out his son Louis and replace it and fixed my gutters also . My siding is 30 yrs old and still holding up well and looks good . Louis and his father Roy or good honest people . They removed the old shingles and put insulation under for the new siding and did the job in one day that I remember .

08/26/2016

Very easily

01/15/2016

Category gutter repair contractor","siding contractor

12/18/2014

Description of Work
They rescreened my back porch. Instead of one long piece of screening, they used individual panels. Now if the screen is damaged only one panel has to be repaired. They were very professional and did a great job of cleaning up the entire area.

Category siding contractor

We are experts at repairing or replacing siding. We also offer replacement windows, Gutters, Soffit, & fascia.