ADKINS CONTRACTING CO., LLC

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2010

1202 NOTTINGHAM RD.

Westminster, MD 21157

We are a family owned and operated buisness for 50 years. We specialize in home improvements and insurance restoration. We have expert workmanship and excellent customer relations. Please don't hesitate to call, we guarantee all of our work. Thank you, Louis Adkins

03/23/2020

p A.

This is the second time we have used Adkins Contracting for work. Both times we have been very pleased. The job estimate was reasonable in cost and better than several of the others we received. Louis is easy to work with and very responsive to the customer's needs. He cares about doing a good job. He was also flexible in his scheduling which was helpful to us. All of the work was done as expected and clean up was thorough. We would definitely use Adkins again.

Description of Work
Replace three bedroom windows and three inside doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

05/22/2018

paul A.

Louis Adkins responded to our request for a quote with a fair and reasonable price. We had gotten several quotes and decided to go with Adkins. Louis ordered the window and we purchased the door at a home improvement store. They picked up the door and arrived at the agreed time. All work was completed in a professional manner. Including an unanticipated fix for a hidden wasp's nest found while removing the old door. The work areas were cleaned up and the old materials removed. We are quite pleased with the work done and would very definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We needed a side entrance door and a bathroom window replaced.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

08/26/2016

Jim M.

Very easily

Description of Work
Louis was very knowledgeable and professional. He helped me tremendously in matching and choosing the correct siding for the side of my house damaged from wind. (Original was discontinued) His expertise helped me in my successful dispute with an insurance claim.

01/15/2016

Gary A.

Description of Work
Lou went above and beyond normal services to find matching wood siding. This is significant since Adkins does not normally work with wood siding. They also did a good job with other requested repairs - gutter replacement and repair and gutter guards and deteriorating wooden door frame replacement.

Category gutter repair, siding

05/25/2015

Joseph A.

Contractor visited my home to put together estimate. Had pricing in reasonable amount of time. I had contacted two other contractors that never got me a quote. Scheduling was easy and the work done in one day. Looks better than it ever did and the carpenter bees don't know what to do now...

Description of Work
Needed repairs to siding and trim on gable end of house that was not done correctly by builder.

Category siding

Thank you, for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad we solved the issue with the carpenter bees. Please call if you need any more services from us. Thank You, Louis Adkins

12/18/2014

Mary Bess K.

Description of Work
They rescreened my back porch. Instead of one long piece of screening, they used individual panels. Now if the screen is damaged only one panel has to be repaired. They were very professional and did a great job of cleaning up the entire area.

07/31/2014

Melody B.

Description of Work
Replaced some siding and repaired a window | |Louis Adkins contacted me when they would start and kept in contact with during the process. |I am very pleased with the work and the timely fashion in which it was completed.

Category siding, replacement windows

07/02/2014

Carleen B.

Went fine

Description of Work
Trim on new addition.

02/22/2014

Rhonda J.

My experience with them was very good. They were prompt and did great work. I think the price was in line with everyone. They have a very good quality and gave a lot of option.

Description of Work
I used Adkins Contracting to put a whole new front door in my house, siding at the my garage that was blown out by a storm, and replaced a slider.

Category doors

10/03/2013

Rhonda J.

in 2000 we had a terrible storm that ripped away a majority of my left side siding. Mr Adkins was at my door the next day and had approval from insurance and repaired in a weeks time. The crew including Louis Adkins, where prompt, respectful and did a wonderful job matching siding. We could not tell the difference in siding from old to new, beautiful job. After this job was complete we called them back to have them replace our front door that had not held up to the direct sun light it receives most of the day. Once again the job was completed and looked fantastic. As mentioned above we had them back a few years later to repair a roof leek and gutter problem we were having. It was especially urgent that we have the roof leek repaired quickly due to it leaking into my son's bedroom. Louis Adkins was at my door the same day as my phone call and everything was fixed that day. We added a new puppy to our home last year and our sliding door and screen was not in good shape so we had Adkins replace the sliding door. I absolutely love my new door it opens and closes so smoothly. As anyone who owns a dog knows you are constantly opening and closing doors so a good door is a necessity. I also must note I had no idea what door to purchase and Louis explained the options I had and I went with his recommendation and I am completely satisfied. In a few day's Lois will be back to repair my wood on front door with aluminum and I am sure a wonderful job will be done.

Description of Work
Adkins Contracting has replaced siding on one complete side of my home in 2000 along with completely removing and replacing my front door, wood, trim and windows. In 2004 the repaired a roof leek and fixed my gutter that was pouring rain when we got a storm. Recently (6/13/2013) the removed and replaced my sliding door. Adkins is also coming to my home this week to replace rotting wood around front door.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

10/01/2013

Carleen B.

Adkins Contracting has done all of the aluminum siding on my house since it was built in 1973, they have continued to provide me with prompt and professional service of the highest quality. When it comes to price, you get what you pay for. I highly recommend this Company.

Description of Work
Replaced gutter and trim

Category gutter repair, siding

04/06/2013

Nancy C.

The job went well after all these years . I wish Roy put Roofs on my house , but I need a new bow window and he will do that job for me. . My siding looks good after all these years. Thanks Roy .

Description of Work
I had siding put on my home Vinyl in 1978 by Roy Adkins and they did and wonderful job and when the wind blow a pieace of siding off I called Roy and he came out his son Louis and replace it and fixed my gutters also . My siding is 30 yrs old and still holding up well and looks good . Louis and his father Roy or good honest people . They removed the old shingles and put insulation under for the new siding and did the job in one day that I remember .

Miracle Contractors LLC

Miracle Contractors is a family owned construction company with over 25 years experience. We were first established in 2006 by Company Owner Carlito Mitchell. "Where Doing the Perfect Job isn't a Miracle, it's a Standard" Where Doing The Perfect Job Isn't A Miracle, It's A Standard !

AROCON Roofing & Construction

AROCON offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland & Virginia contractor. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Dorchester, Frederick, Howard, Harford, Montgomery, Prince George's, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester Maryland counties, as well as Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Fauquier, and Prince William, Virginia counties and parts of Southern Pennsylvania. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on providing quality work and getting to know our customers. This allows us to provide high quality, customized results and unparalleled customer service without adding extensive overhead or expenses. For all of your Roofing & Construction needs, you can count on our experienced team at AROCON Roofing & Construction. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Howard, Harford and Montgomery counties, including parts of Prince George's county and Southern Pennsylvania. Call us today to make Home Improvement, Simplified. #rooftuneup.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by AROCON Roofing & Construction on Angi
    Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet® on Angi

We are experts at repairing or replacing siding. We also offer replacement windows, Gutters, Soffit, & fascia.