A CHANGE IN LOOKS

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2009

OWNER OPERATED. OCCASIONALLY USES SUB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ...

Alpha & Omega Contractors

Our years of experience make Alpha & Omega Contractors the premiere contractors in the Baltimore City / Baltimore / Carroll / Harford Counties and surrounding areas. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting, Handyman services, Remodeling projects. Call us today to get your project started.

Offers by Alpha & Omega Contractors  on Angi
Sheldon & Sons Inc - Ellicott City

In 1972 we started Sheldon & Sons as a small family run business. For over 40 years we have evolved into a full service painting contractor. Each step of the way we have worked hard to build a top notch reputation based on quality workmanship and attention to detail. Today Sheldon & Sons employees 12 work crews consisting of long time employees and family members. We have the expertise to perform jobs of all types and sizes, but pride ourselves on the personal attention that comes from a family owned business.

Themelios Builders LLC

We are a company that specializes in the renovation and remodeling of homes and buildings. Our company can meet any of your remodeling needs, from bathrooms to flooring, roofing, drywall replacement, painting and much more. We are a licensed and insured General Contractor. goal is to provide our customers with quality work in a timely matter. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations on both ends. As a Veteran owned business, our mission is to serve the people in our community by providing the highest level of professionalism and effectiveness. We look forward to serving the members of our wonderful country once again!!!

08/02/2011

Bill and his brother arrived promptly and did great job overall. The only reason I gave a "b" grade for quality was for neatness not exactly quality. They were very careful to cover the floors and areas not to be painted, however when they left we noticed paint spray all over our new sink and toilet in the bathroom. They had forgotten to cover them...since we caught it quickly it came off easily. ...

Description of Work
Bill the owner painted a bathroom,a two story foyer and a hallway including ceilings. He also painted 5 doors including trim.

Category house painters,interior painters

05/21/2009

He made sure that I was happy even to the point that he insisted that I personally inspect the work that he did before he left.

Description of Work
We used A Change In Looks to do some painting for us. I have never heard a painter tell me that he wasn't leaving until I was 100% satisfied until I hired them. He painted the gable ends of the house, the carport roof, and sealed the holes where the carpenter bees had been going in.

Category house painters

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL PAINTING. SOME COMMERCIAL WORK.

ASKED FOR DETAILS