D & T Home Improvements

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

84 Christopher Rd

Warwick, MD 21912

We have over 25 years experience in residential/commercial construction. We are committed to doing top quality work at reasonable rates....

roofing (28)decks & porches (18)gutter repair (5)drywall (4)house painting (3)pressure washing (3)home remodeling (2)plumbers (2)flooring (2)tile installation (2)roof cleaning (1)interior painting (1)

01/08/2021

These guys spent 5 days crawling under my deck in mud and cold weather replacing rotten supports causing my sunroom and deck to sink. I have no doubt, the work they did will remain sturdy long after I decide to move (no plans at this time). Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Support for Sun Room

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

09/07/2020

Hardworking, careful, and good value. Would definitely hire Tom again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

07/14/2020

They missed a few spots when painting my deck. I called 2-3 times to have them come out to paint those missed spots and they kept brushing me off and didn't come back. Overall the original job was solid and the price was good. But the fact that they missed some spots and didn't come back to fix was not good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

06/24/2020

They repair and stain both decks, they look a thousand % better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

05/27/2020

Deck and rook came out absolutely beautiful. My husband and I couldn’t be more happier with the end result. We have already received so many compliments on both projects. The owners are great to work with and care about their customers. My husband and I are already planning our next project with them. Thank you so much Tom and Dorie. Absolutely thrilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and deck with pergola

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Photo for D & T Home Improvements - 84 Christopher Rd, Warwick, MD - 38594640

07/27/2018

D&T showed up as promised and performed excellent work for a reasonable price. Definitely would recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major Deck Restoration Of pool deck Stripped deck of 25 years of paint to original wood, replaced bad boards, sanded, and stained Looks Great

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

03/23/2018

Tom at D & T was fantastic!! With out a doubt best pricing around. Very responsive to questions we had and finished roof looks outstanding. Great work and a great company to deal with. Will use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Metal Roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

03/15/2018

The men did a thorough cleaning and power wash of deck and railings. Two coats of primer/paint matched to the color of my preference. Very prompt and excellent communication. Outstanding results; am extremely pleased and would contact them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair for a damaged plank, cleaning, and painting

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

Photo for D & T Home Improvements - 84 Christopher Rd, Warwick, MD - 36907514

10/25/2017

Could not be more pleased with all aspects of this work, the technicians who performed it, and the ownership who responded quickly (as contrasted with several - 8!- other roofers in the region, who failed to follow through over more than a year's efforts on our part to hire someone). Everyone involved was courteous, efficient, and thorough. Even clean-up was perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof repair, new gutters, trim

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

09/22/2017

I think the guys did an excellent job!! Tom was very quick in his response to my initial inquiry...He came out the very next day to do the inspection...Once the job was started both Tom and his workers were very professional making sure they met every need of the job and going above and beyond on the exterior of the house by doing some painting to make sure everything else tied into the work they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my roof sealed and a couple pieces of piping fixed on the roof...I needed drywall to be repaired in my home...And I needed my exterior window sills wrapped.

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

Photo for D & T Home Improvements - 84 Christopher Rd, Warwick, MD - 36290528

Home Improvements – Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Seamless Gutters, Pressure Washing, Remodeling, Decks, Pool construction & Installation, Pool Spa Service and Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover