D & T Home Improvements

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

84 Christopher Rd

Warwick, MD 21912

We have over 25 years experience in residential/commercial construction. We are committed to doing top quality work at reasonable rates.

01/08/2021

Kevin G.

These guys spent 5 days crawling under my deck in mud and cold weather replacing rotten supports causing my sunroom and deck to sink. I have no doubt, the work they did will remain sturdy long after I decide to move (no plans at this time). Great job!

Description of Work
Deck Support for Sun Room

09/07/2020

Randolph B.

Hardworking, careful, and good value. Would definitely hire Tom again.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

07/14/2020

Max H.

They missed a few spots when painting my deck. I called 2-3 times to have them come out to paint those missed spots and they kept brushing me off and didn't come back. Overall the original job was solid and the price was good. But the fact that they missed some spots and didn't come back to fix was not good.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

06/24/2020

robert W.

They repair and stain both decks, they look a thousand % better.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

05/27/2020

Terri C.

Deck and rook came out absolutely beautiful. My husband and I couldn’t be more happier with the end result. We have already received so many compliments on both projects. The owners are great to work with and care about their customers. My husband and I are already planning our next project with them. Thank you so much Tom and Dorie. Absolutely thrilled.

Description of Work
Roofing and deck with pergola

07/27/2018

Jeffrey B.

D&T showed up as promised and performed excellent work for a reasonable price. Definitely would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Major Deck Restoration Of pool deck Stripped deck of 25 years of paint to original wood, replaced bad boards, sanded, and stained Looks Great

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

03/23/2018

Jason C.

Tom at D & T was fantastic!! With out a doubt best pricing around. Very responsive to questions we had and finished roof looks outstanding. Great work and a great company to deal with. Will use again in the future.

Description of Work
New Metal Roof

03/15/2018

Ruth S.

The men did a thorough cleaning and power wash of deck and railings. Two coats of primer/paint matched to the color of my preference. Very prompt and excellent communication. Outstanding results; am extremely pleased and would contact them again in the future.

Description of Work
Deck repair for a damaged plank, cleaning, and painting

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

10/25/2017

Stephan K.

Could not be more pleased with all aspects of this work, the technicians who performed it, and the ownership who responded quickly (as contrasted with several - 8!- other roofers in the region, who failed to follow through over more than a year's efforts on our part to hire someone). Everyone involved was courteous, efficient, and thorough. Even clean-up was perfect!

Description of Work
Metal roof repair, new gutters, trim

Category gutter repair, roofing, pressure washing

09/22/2017

lynette R.

I think the guys did an excellent job!! Tom was very quick in his response to my initial inquiry...He came out the very next day to do the inspection...Once the job was started both Tom and his workers were very professional making sure they met every need of the job and going above and beyond on the exterior of the house by doing some painting to make sure everything else tied into the work they had done!! Truly appreciated that part of the job....I will definitely be using his services from this point on...I felt his pricing was very good and fair. I received a earlier inspection/estimate where the pricing for the roof was the exact as Toms minus the fixing of the piping which the other company never mentioned..This led me to believe that Toms inspection was more in depth and he also sent me video of what needed to be prepared...

Description of Work
I needed to have my roof sealed and a couple pieces of piping fixed on the roof...I needed drywall to be repaired in my home...And I needed my exterior window sills wrapped.

Category drywall, roofing, house painters

09/20/2017

Wendy L.

Wonderful. Would definitely hire again. 😀😀😀😀😀

Description of Work
Deck repair, power washed, sealed.

09/19/2017

Shelly B.

Highly recommend Tom and his team! They were fast, efficient, professional, organized, open to changes on the fly. We are very happy with our new space.

Description of Work
Removed existing deck, added screened porch and small deck.

07/26/2017

Deborah F.

We got multiple estimates, and D&T was $2000 less than the next one. We immediately liked the foremans because they were down to earth, and understood what we were looking for. The team did a tremendous job despite the oppressive heat. They used quality materials, showed up on time, and cleaned up every single day. The house is totally transformed ! We consider it a great investment, and we will definitely use D&T again (e.g., next month to install our new Entry Door).

Description of Work
D&T replaced a very, very large roof on our home and they installed new gutters and downspouts.

06/16/2017

Lucious W.

The project was finished on time and the cover came out exactly the way we planned.

Description of Work
I put a attached cover over my patio.

06/05/2017

Judy J.

Excellent company! Very professional, timely. Quality service. Explained work to be done, price was great. He stated, "I appreciate the opportunity to work for you"! That says allot in its self. Hard workers making sure every detail was correct. I have recommended them to my family members and friends. Thank you Tom and crew!

Description of Work
Steel roof on house.

05/05/2017

Frank G.

Excellent job. The new railing was matched to the railing. The deck was cleaned and sealed. The rail and gates look as if they were installed originally.

Description of Work
Added a railing and gates to existing deck and patio, power wash and seal deck.

05/04/2017

Charles T.

Great service, beautiful craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Huge covered front porch installed on my house

04/24/2017

David S.

Very pleased with service. Good communication and on time. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutters and foundation repair.

04/13/2017

Virginia C.

These guys were great. They were very friendly, professional and punctual. Even though the project was hindered by weather, Tom was in constant contact with me so I always knew what was happening. I met (4) employees of D&T and each one was very nice and very talented. They really know what they are doing. I will be hiring them again for miscellaneous projects in the future. These guys were a great find!

Description of Work
I hired D&T to cut out and install an entry door in my breezeway and build a step system outside the door.

Category decks, drywall, remodeling

04/07/2017

CATHERINE R.

We were very happy with the quality and workmanship. The correspondence was always there. We had no surprises. When Tom told us when he would be here, it happened. We were referred to Tom from a business acquaintance and were totally overwhelmed by Tom's willingness to explain the work that needed to be done, why it needed to be done and his suggestions were always perfect. What a pleasant experience this was. Tom is to be commended for his professionalism. He made our anxieties disappear. Thank you, Tom.

Description of Work
Roof , siding, gutters & downspouts are replaced

03/05/2017

charles L.

I contacted Tom for a free inspection and he promptly responded. After the inspection Tom informed me that the roof needed only some maintenance. I appreciated Tom's honesty, he replaced an area that had damage with new wood and shingles for a fair price and included a guarantee. I highly recommend D & T Home Improvements and will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I had concerns that I may need a new roof.

03/01/2017

Dawn W.

Tom was very professional, informative and honest. He did he exactly what he quoted with a guarantee. Quality workmanship and a quick response. Would highly recommend him and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Roof repair

01/25/2017

Shannon B.

Free estimate provided. Timely response and completion of work. Fair and equitable pricing. Clear quote with explaination of work to be completed. Maintained clean work area. Completed same-day. Paid exactly what was quoted. Professional. Would definitely recommend this company, based on this experience. Would utilize for future home repair.

Description of Work
Bathroom flooring repair. Subfloor, insulation and joist work. Replacement of existing tile. Included removal and replacement of toilet.

Category flooring contractor, plumbing

11/16/2016

Denise F.

As a homeowner and single woman I am often overwhelmed with finding the right person for the job. After meeting with 3 roofing contractors I chose Tom. He was very respectful, answered all my questions and concerns without judgment, and was the least expensive. He was fair and honest, professional and today I have a fabulous roof! Tom also does home improvement work as well and I would not hesitate to contact him for future projects. I highly recommend Tom and his crew at D & T Home Improvements! Denise

Description of Work
I needed a new roof.

11/15/2016

Jeanne D.

Very thorough, professional group of workers. Very timely and polite. Kept work area extremely clean before, during and after completion of work performed. Stands behind the work. Removed all debris, made sure that area was safe and clean.

Description of Work
Repair, clean and stain 6 ft. stockade fencing around 1 acre of property Repair, clean and stain flooring on deck Remove old and replace with new deck railings Repaired siding on hose where needed

Category decks, fencing