BRETT ROSCOE

With Angi since August 2008

More Than A Carpenter Inc

We are a locally owned and operated home improvement company in Boonsboro, Maryland offering an array of services that include handyman work and a wide variety of interior and exterior home improvement projects. Our scope of work extends from smaller jobs like the leaking faucet to complete basement finishing. Licensed and insured, we have consistently provided the highest level of satisfaction, versatility, reliability and value to our customers.

Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INC

We understand how important it is to have confidence in the people who design your landscape. We have a friendly staff of highly creative and capable people, and we pride ourselves in our excellent service recognized around DC area, Maryland and Virginia. That’s how we’ve built our business throughout more than 18 years and mostly through referrals. For more than a decade, Xtra Care Landscaping & Design, Inc, has provided professional lawn and yard maintenance as well as comprehensive landscaping design-build services to residential and commercial clients throughout the metropolitan Washington, DC area.Whether you choose mowing and edging, artificial turf or mulching our competitive pricing and professional service is among the best in the area, and be sure to ask about our complete landscape design-build services guaranteed to blend your home or office seamlessly into it’s natural surroundings. Call us for any of the listed services: Yard & Maintenance, Hardscaping, Sprinkler Systems, Lighting, Artificial Turf, Decks, Landscape Design, Going Green, Concrete Art, Or Commercial Maintenance!

Guzmans

06/08/2011

Fred S.

Brett was very helpful, several times giving me advice in areas I had not considered. He and his crew did great work and despite several postponements due to rain, Brett was always very responsive and courteous. I would certainly use him again and recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Brett and his crew mulched a large yard (1 acre +), laid a gravel path, a gravel patio, and topped off a gravel driveway.

Category landscaping

05/03/2011

Emily P.

He did a nice job. He was very artistic and he had a good eye when he had to draw something up or decorate the tile or match the tile. He was very good with that. I knew him. His price was good. I don't remember the cost. I would not be able to say anything about his punctuality as we set it up around his business. I would absolutely use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Brett Roscoe a year ago. He re-did the basement of my house.

Category basement remodeling

04/29/2011

John I.

N/A

Description of Work
Bret was the contractor that I wanted to go with to build my deck. He was very professional, prompt and had lots of ideas and suggestions to build our deck. However, the price did not meet our budget at this time. I will keep his number and refer friends to him as well as keep him in mind for other projects.

Category decks

08/02/2008

ALEXANDER F.

Their work is top notch. It's a great value for the money you pay. I plan on using him again. The only downside is that because he has so much business if you want him for a small amount of time it's hard to schedule it in. They do quick work as well. The landscape work that he does is unbelievable. If you need patios, decks, retaining walls, or anything containing stone, he is great.

Description of Work
He did some extensive landscaping of about 2 1/2 acres. He took some trees down and thinned down woodlands. He regraded some of the landscape. He did planting and mulching. He rebuilt a retaining wall. They made a big gazebo. He did lots of stonework. They put on a new covered front porch that matches perfectly with the house. He built a privacy fence. They fenced in about half an acre. They did many other things.

Category decks,fencing,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

General Remodeling, decks, porches.