Custom Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2011

We offer safe and reliable employees. We also offer Payment options on a job we accept check,money order, money gram,and cash payment....

Baker Home Solutions

Locally owned and operated, we will be running a special promotion to start the season which is $199.00 for any house up to 2500 sq ft. We accept checks, cash and major credit cards, The owners work directly with the customers to make sure that customer satisfaction is met.

Sure Shot Pressure Washing

Sure Shot Pressure Washing is a dynamic power washing company that services communities throughout the greater Washington, DC area, Maryland, and Northern, VA. Sure Shot was founded on a vision to create and implement superior pressure washing services.

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi

01/27/2013

Genevieve D.

Painted the living room for now, I picked out one color, changed my mind and he help me pick another color. he did patch work and re-texture of the walls where needed. I am very happy with the final result. Scot Shaw Construction Painting & Carpentry 541-210-4027 ccb# 123946

Description of Work
experience, very helpfull, professional.

Category house painters,interior painters

03/02/2012

Emil T.

The owner is Miguel Ayala. It was excellent service and I was very, very pleased. I would absolutely recommend him. The price was very, very good. It was less expensive than most people. He came right on time and didn't goof off or anything.

Description of Work
I used Custom Painting to paint my shed.

Category house painters

02/23/2012

Zeenath L.

They were very meticulous. They took time. They used fantastic paint. They should lower the prices a little bit. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Custom Painting for interior and exterior painting. They did the work in last fall.

Category house painters,interior painters

Our sevices include Interrior and exterrior painting.Power washing,Deck staining,Stain removal, Fence staining, Drywall damage water damage mold mildew smoke damage holes hang and finish drywall. Carpet cleaning,house cleaning, Gutter repair and cleaning Land Scapping, Leaf removal any and all Handy Man services are also welcome

Check, PayPal, Financing Available