Beltway Disposal

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2016

150 Post Office Rd #1053

Waldorf, MD 20601

Junk removal, eco-friendly, convenient service at a low cost within Washington DC, Northern Va and Southern Maryland area. Veterans & Teacher's discounts always. Call for quote or appointment...

04/21/2018

Cole S.

I put in an inquiry and got a response very quickly. Julius was flexible with the timing and the communication was perfect. They came out and were done quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend them, and I appreciate that they make sure as much stuff is recycled and reused as possible.

Description of Work
Trash Removal

Category hauling services

We thank you for patronizing our services.

10/13/2017

Alex B.

Excellent. He quoted a price, but let me know ahead of time that if items were heavy there would be an additional charge. I knew going in that at least on of the devices was heavy, so I was fine with that. They were prompt, courteous and friendly and we also very quick to get the job done. It was a pleasure to write the check!

Description of Work
Got rid of large scale printer and plotter.

09/25/2017

Cecelia S.

It went very well. They were very professional and knowledgeable about the best way to move very heavy furniture. They cleaned up the area when they were finished.

Description of Work
I had three very items moved; pool table (that had to be disassembled), a big clunker tv, and a heavy wooden picnic table. The exit out of the house was very challenging with narrow steps but they managed very well.

09/25/2017

Cecelia S.

Went very well.

Description of Work
They Hauled a pool table, a big clunker TV, an old wooden picnic table.

07/28/2017

Juanita H.

on time and poroffesional above beyond

Description of Work
hauling

07/11/2017

Sharon J.

Beltway Disposal did a outstanding job. I was in the process of moving and needed the items removed immediately. Prior arrangements with another company fell through. I called Beltway Disposal and they fit me into their schedule that day and arrived at the designated time. As far as the work is concerned, they were very careful when removing the items from my house, even disassembling the larger the items. They worked fasted and efficiently. And, the cost, compared to others in the business, was reasonable. I would not hesitate hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleared out unwanted items from my house, garage and outdoor shed.

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed] we are very appreciative of your kinds words and look forward to providing you with our services.

10/07/2016

Jake G.

Same day service – great job and nice guys too!

Description of Work
Help me haul various items from my garage.

08/18/2016

Herman T.

Beltway Disposal did a great job. They came the same day I contacted them and hauled away all the junk I needed removed. They also cleaned up the area after they were done loading up the trailer.

Description of Work
Hauling/Junk Removal

06/23/2016

Tammy C.

I cannot say enough how grateful I am of this company! Beltway Disposal got us out of a bind early Saturday morning. The original company that we booked for the job cancelled on us at the last minute! We gave Beltway a try and boy we are glad we did! Mr Lastrap and his entire team were very understanding of our situation and the urgency for the clutter to be removed. He offered same day service! The service was outstanding! The entire team was professional, courteous, friendly, and left the areas looking neat and clean! Thank you, thank you for your prompt assistance Mr Lastrap and the Beltway Disposal team!

Description of Work
Removed unwanted debris and clutter from interior and exterior of rental property.

06/23/2016

Steve B.

The team is very efficient, professional and detail oriented. I will be contacting this guys in the future!

Description of Work
I have to give it to these guys, their were very pleasant and professional.

Lydia N.

it went very well. I called them and explained my needs. Beltway Disposal thoroughly explained their services and the cost for removal of the items which depended on the trailer space used. We set a pickup date, time and the method of payment. The technicians arrived at my residence promptly at 10:00am. The job was completed within a hour. I just stood there and watched them do all the work. It was convenient , economical and EASY!

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of unwanted furniture and other articles no longer wanted.

Michael B.

I found this service through a google search. All communications were done through emails. The quality of the writing in the email was excellent and answers were very understandable. They did pick up the stove on the day promised and left the area clean. I was very happy with the service.

Description of Work
removed wood burning stove from backyard

Tammy C.

Hauled unwanted bulk items from a residence interior and exterior. Now we are clutter free! Another company we had scheduled to use that day let us know at the last minute they couldn't do the job! That was shiver inconvenience! But Beltway was able to conduct awesome service that same day!

Description of Work
Very prompt and professional company. They were able to quickly get us out of a bind at the last minute. Will use them in the future for sure!

Hard Tymes Bulk Trash Removal & Moving Service

The Target customers for Hard Tymes Bulk Trash Removal and Moving Services are business, Homeowners, Construction site’s, Apartment complexes, EXT. We specialize in waste removal, junk removal, garbage pick ups, construction waste removal, debre removal, furniture removal and more, electronic disposal, residential and commercial clean outs, appliances removal, yard waste removal, shed removal, metal recycle, scrap metal pickup and evictions. To capitalize on opportunities that are geographically close as we start and grow our business and community services.

Offers by Hard Tymes Bulk Trash Removal & Moving Service on Angi
    Ladders & Things

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Junk Removal, Bulk Trash clean up, Evictions, Foreclosure Clean out.