Absolute L & K Contracting Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

Additional email - lescalona3@verizon.net...

JC Services

JC Services is a locally owned and operated, licensed and insured company, with over 15 years of experience in the roofing and siding industry. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, a member of the Better Business Bureau and an Angie's List Contractor. We take pride in our work and stand behind it 100%. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. JC Services keeps our customers informed through their entire project from start to finish. We use only the finest materials and are still able to offer great prices. Call or email us to speak to us about your project. Estimates are always free and there is no obligation. As always our estimates are from the company owner, not a salesman, so our estimates are NO pressure.

R and D Cross Inc

Specializing in new Metal Roofing! We work with local Amish crews to get your job done right. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Top Quality Contractors Company

At Top Quality Contractors we are a family run business and my partner and I have over 50 years of combined service experience in the industry. I personally have been in business for 25 years. When I am not providing Top Quality to our clients, I enjoy being outdoors, golfing, fishing and hanging out with my 4 kids. I graduated from Frostburg State University. Our home office is located in Laurel Maryland. We also have a location in Fredericksburg, Va

Offers by Top Quality Contractors Company on Angi

12/09/2015

Louis arrived on time. Although I had requested an estimate, he came prepared to do the work that day. The quoted price seemed fair, so I agreed to have e the work done. He did a great job, He even came back out a couple weeks later at my request to check on a possible leak. As it turned out there was no leak. There was another issue which he advised me on. Louis is now my go to guy. He's fair, pr...

Description of Work
Realigned, reattached and cleaned the gutters.

02/19/2015

Description of Work
Louis was very responsive and came on Sunday even though he is officially closed. The high winds late night 2/14 blew a non-structural support beam off my front porch. Louis came the same day, 2/15, and worked about 2 hours in the freezing cold weather. He put the beam back up, realigned the other two beams, and caulked (sealed) the bottom of two of the beams. He explained how & why the bottom rotted, etc. He really saved the day for me and is a true professional. Members should certainly consider him as he is someone who does quality work.

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Removed old shutters replaced with new ones. Great job; punctual, professional and perfect.

Category gutter repair

Repair, replacement and installation of roof, gutter and downspouts. Painting

MasterCard, Visa, Check