V-TecProStop

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2015

With 25 plus years of experience and located conveniently in Upper Marlboro, MD, we are here to provide remote, immediate assistance to your computer needs and problems, as well as, on-site support for those bigger tasks and repairs that cannot be handled remotely, most same day. We also install Security Systems, Cameras, & DVR's, as well as, HDTV's and Audio Systems. Most of these installs can be done in one day, but, may take longer, and must be scheduled a week in advance....

Hardware Hero LLC

Hardware Hero is a Computer and Network Maintenance and repair company. Providing timely, knowledgeable and efficient service for family, and business devices.

COMPUTER GEEKS

We are a group of technicians who pride ourselves on eliminating your computer frustrations. No matter what the technical problem we will come up with solutions that meet your budget and your technical requirements. You call us (or schedule an appointment by clicking the book online button above), tell us what you want to accomplish, and we make it happen. We are on the job until everything is perfect and you are 100% satisfied with the result. We have over 60,000 happy clients in the area, and their (and your) satisfaction is our #1.

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

05/17/2017

Werter Arrington far exceeded my expectations. He involved my grandson in the fixes, showed him exactly what he was doing and why the computer didn't work. He also showed him how to do the fixes and let him do some of the repairs. We got more than a fixed computer; we got a great lesson in computer hardware and electronics.

Description of Work
My grandson is building his own computer and I was helping him. We got it all put together but it didn't turn on. We tried some fixes but nothing worked. So I decided professional help and guidance was needed. I didn't just want to drop it off in a shop and pick it up; I wanted us to know what was done to fix the problems and why.

04/14/2017

Wow what great work! I had given up on my MacBook completely because it wouldn't turn on. I thought it was dead - new battery, new power supply and I still couldn't make it work. I took it to Apple's Genius Bar (Apple's idea of a service center) and after they told me my motherboard was shot and I was out of warranty. So before paying the ridiculous repair I searched the internet in hopes of getti...

Description of Work
I needed my dead MacBook fixed.

04/09/2017

Description of Work
Werter has worked on my computer multiple times. He has resolved my problems every time. He is professional, punctual, conscientious, and clearly enjoys solving problems. He is what everyone is looking for in a computer repair technician. You should not hesitate to contact Werter for your computer repair or installation needs. I assure you, you will not be disappointed!

02/15/2017

Werter and his team were in and out. They took the time to explain the issue, teach me how to resolve it in the future, and were willing to answer any questions I may have had. Every aspect of the support was quick, professional, and affordable. I can't speak highly enough about the service I received. I highly recommend V-TEchProStop for, like the motto states, any of your computer and networking...

Description of Work
My computer was not responsive. It would turn on but no output reached my monitor, keyboard, or mouse. I had tried everything I knew but didn't have the time or knowledge to finish the job. I contacted the team on a Sunday and they were here within a couple of days, at my home, and ready to fix the issue.

12/19/2016

I would recommend Werter to anyone needing help with PC set up. He was prompt in replying and stuck with me until everything was working. He was patient and helpful in solving numerous questions I had in getting used to an unfamiliar system. He is a highly skilled professional who knows his stuff and takes care of his customers.

Description of Work
new PC computer set up

11/01/2016

Excellent customer service. Provided weekend recovery of data from a damaged thumb drive. Same day service. I would highly recommend Werter!

Description of Work
Recovery of data from a damaged thumb drive

11/01/2016

I got what I paid for. It went well. Have contracted for follow-up service.

Description of Work
Diagnostic

08/18/2016

We are very happy with the work done by these guys and wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
The guys at V-TecProStop (Werter Arrington and company) did a great job handling multiple projects for us. Werter upgraded and installed additional memory in several systems as well as cleaned up a couple of buggy, virus infested laptops. He also transferred all of our very important files from a desktop that had caused us multiple problems in the past. All in all he was responsible for bringing 3 iMACS, 2 laptops and 1 server back to great functionality. Werter is also very good at walking you through the diagnoses of your system problems. He then gives excellent feedback and recommendations on how to keep your systems clean.

07/27/2016

everything went great. Werter was able to fix all of our issues in the time frame that he quoted me.

Description of Work
upgraded several cpu's to Windows 10 and correct other computer issues

07/27/2016

For someone like me who is not technologically savvy, Werter is like the best possible computer handyman you can have. He has fast earned the top spot on my speed dial. Several of my friends have used him and they feel the same way. You cannot go wrong with Werter.

Description of Work
Fix multiple items on my computer. Fixed my connection to my router. Networked my desktop with all other wireless devices in my house. He can do anything! And he's always available by phone to walk you through any issue that he showed you that you might have forgotten.

Category computer repair expert

Computer Builds, Installation, & Upgrades, Networking Setup & Troubleshooting, Remote & On-Site Computer Services, Data Backup & Recovery, Virus & Spyware Removal, Operating Systems & Software Installation, Video Surveillance Installation, Security System Installation, & HDTV Audio System Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal