RDA ENGINEERING CO INC

With Angi since August 2007

3.7

WL Meekins Inc Land Surveyors

We have been providing land surveying services to the Maryland and Washington D.C. area since 1951 and specialize in residential site grading plans, boundary surveys, house location surveys, civil engineering services, site plans, and more.

A & S Engineering LLC

We have over 35 years experience in structural engineering, construction, and inspections on residential and commercial properties. We perform structural design work and prepare permit drawings for submission to government agencies. We also act as an expert witness on construction jobs involved in litigation. We are licensed in the state of Maryland & Virginia. We have a lot of outstanding reviews and our rates are very reasonable.

Bruce Landes Surveyor

Residential, commercial, ALTA, boundary, location, fencing, elevation certificate, topographical surveys. Bruce Landes Surveyor environmental land surveyors and planners, has over 35 years of experience in the land surveying industry. Please call today for a free estimate.

10/07/2013

Ann W.

They were very professional and took the extra time to get things right. They had to correct mistakes that had been made by other surveyors in the past and follow up with making sure the job was done correctly. This took extra time but I could see how important this was for future land sales, etc. I have used them over the past 15 years for several surveying jobs.

Description of Work
Surveyed and subdivided acerage into lots

09/06/2013

John M.

Apparently no office staff, as the customer must leave messages and await return calls. Apparently understaffed, as it takes three weeks to get a survey, and they were two days late when finally finished.

Description of Work
Survey and stake 1 ac property

10/16/2008

WILLIAM T.

I called for an estimate of placing new boundary stakes or finding the buried ones on my property. I already had a certified survey plat for anyone to use to complete the task. Today I was given an estimate of $2500 to do this for 3/4 of an acre (residential property)! I don't understand why the price would be so high; I was not seeking a 'new' drawing of my property line! I tried to explain several times what I was seeking but there was no reduction in the price. I don't get it!

Description of Work
None.

RDA ENGINEERING CO INC

With Angi since August 2007

3.7

14603 MAIN ST

Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

LAND DEVELOPMENT RECORD RESEARCH, PROJECT DEVELOPMENT. LAND SURVEYING. BOUNDARY, TOPOGRAPHIC, ROTE, HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL CONTROL & CONSTRUCTION SURVEYING. CONSTRUCTION STAKEOUT. SUBDIVISION & CONDOMINIUM PLATTING. LAND PLANNING. SUBDIVISIONS. TREE CONSERVATION PLANS. CIVIL ENGINEERING. STREET, STORM DRAINAGE & STORM WATER MANAGEMENT DESIGN. FLOODPLAIN STUDIES. WATER DISTRIBUTION ANALYSIS. SEWER COLLECTOR SYSTEMS. SEPTIC SYSTEM DESIGN. CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION.