BTS BUILDERS LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2009

4.4

BTS Builders has earned a reputation for completing quality, detail-oriented work at extremely competitive prices. Putting your dreams into a realistic plan that meets your budget has always been the signature of BTS Builders. If this is your first visit to the site we encourage you to browse the entire site and see first hand the quality work our company provides. The passion to enhance each home to meet each homeowner needs is evident by our clients’ testimonials and the photos in the before and after galleries. Our remodeling solutions offer our clients superiority in craftsmanship in everything from framing beautiful rooms to applying the finest custom details. Our solutions include room renovations, spacious home additions, finished basements, custom flooring, bathrooms, garages and outdoor living spaces. Please click on our menu links to see specific photos of our work or visit our photo gallery to see all of our projects. LICENSE: MIHC#120851....

Couser Supply Inc

Bulk Trash Removal from Commercial & Residential, Facility Management, Real Estate, Estate Clean-Outs, Rental Clean-Out, Bereavement Debris Removal Got Junk? Contact us today for more information about junk removal in Baltimore. We also serve customers inside the Beltway, including the surrounding areas of Annapolis, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, Bowie, Hanover, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville and Ellicott City. www.cousersupplyinc.com

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Royal Trucking & Transportation

We offer a wide range of winter related services such as snowplowing, ice control and removal, sidewalk snow shoveling and snow blowing, snow relocation and hauling. We also offer salt, sand, and pre-treatment services. We offer same day removal services, depending on location and time the service call was received. Our prices are affordable and competitive. There are no hidden fees. No job is too big or too small.

09/23/2013

Due to unforeseen circumstances of mine, I was not able to have the work started.

Description of Work
I found BTS through Home Advisor and sent a request for some work I had planned on for my new townhouse. Willie was professional and did return my phone call after we played phone tag a bit. He seemed to be an honest person who was genuine in his work ethic.

Category remodeling,interior painters

03/25/2013

BTS Builders did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again. Their price was reasonable, excellent. I was very pleased. They are outstanding. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
BTS Builders did my kitchen. They did crown molding, cabinets, and an island. They did the whole kitchen redo.

Category home remodeling

03/14/2013

I contacted BTS Builders, LLC for an estimate to create a great room for my home. Having experienced bad contractors in the past, I was a bit apprehensive about starting this project but after reading BTS' reviews on Angie's List and the BBB, I felt comfortable. I scheduled an appointment to meet Mr. Willie Lee, the owner of BTS, shortly before Thanksgiving. Mr. Lee was very professional, showed u...

Description of Work
Great Room/Master Suite: Home Renovation Project - Removed wall separating family room and former garage to create a Great Room - Framed new opening with knee walls on opposing sides of new great room with half wall decorative columns - Constructed new interior wall with french doors leading to new master suite from family room area - Constructed temporary load wall to support upper level until removal of garage wall was complete - Poured new concrete slab to match elevation of existing interior level - Removed textured ceiling in family room, existing door way to garage, existing load bearing framing and garage wall - Modified existing electrical work to local building code and installed new switches, recess lighting throughout great room, and electrical/cable for television - Installed new carpet - Painted room, added crown moulding throughout, including framing of windows

Category contractors,carpet installation,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

08/12/2012

BTS gave us an estimate the day after we called and was ready to begin work a few days later. Once the job was started they stayed with the job until completion. Very good work and very responsive.

Description of Work
BTS repaired damage brick archway at our church

Category masonry,remodeling

06/14/2012

I was extremely pleased with BTS Builders LLC. Willie Lee and his crew were always very professional. The project was completed on time and for the amount we agreed upon. The quality of workmanship was first-rate and the attention to detail was nothing short of amazing! Even months after the project was complete, I continued to receive emails from Mr. Lee to make sure I was happy with the results....

Description of Work
I contacted BTS Builders last December regarding construction of a new garage/master bedroom addition on my home. Willie Lee, the owner, came out and did a feasibility study-- checking property lines and building restriction codes. He was very knowledgable, neat and professional. Mr. Lee conveyed to me that building an addition was a process and we needed to secure conceptual drawings, site plans and architectural drawings all which were supplied by his company BTS Builders, LLC. During the construction of my additions, Mr. Lee stayed in constant contact with me via email and telephone at least twice a week. His communication skills were superb! I never felt unsure of what the next step of the process would be and there were no surprises. Everyday when I arrived home from work I noticed major changes. Seeing the project come together as promised was truly comforting. I've heard and read so many negative comments about Contractors and realize you have to use your own judgement to find the right fit. The fit, finish and quality of the work was excellent along with the timeline just as BTS promised. The workers were all very neat, pleasant and professional, they drove company marked vehicles along with company marked attire. BTS Builders met with all the local building inspectors including WSSC. This was truly a turn key project and you won't go wrong using their services. I am completely satisfied with my new space in my home and have highly recommended BTS Builders to family and friends.

Category remodeling,garage builders

CUSTOM DESIGN BUILT ADDITIONS, BASEMENT REMODELS, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, INDOOR KITCHEN REMODELS & BATHROOMS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available