Beyond Clean

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2011

Quality Carpet, Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning. Carpets dry quickly and can be walked on right away....

Royal Carpet Cleaners

Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Minimum charges apply.

Quality flooring services llc

Specializing in FLOORING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Quality flooring services llc on Angi
Davids Carpet And Upholstery

Now servicing Virginia & Maryland! Hello. I'm David, Owner and Operator of Davids Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. I would like to state I have been Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery and Oriental rugs for approximately 20 years and I still love that feeling I get when I see a customer happy with my work. All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If for any reason you're dissatisfied; we will gladly come out and make it right! Please allow a two hour window on scheduled jobs. What a difference a Dave makes! License number 125664-2011. Award winning.

Offers by Davids Carpet And Upholstery on Angi

12/15/2015

Darin B.

Description of Work
Totally clean two bedroom condo

Category house cleaning

02/06/2014

Donald A.

He did a fabulous job. He was great. The prices were comparable. He came on time, did his job. He did a wonderful job. He does a nice process and everything. He is very eager and willing to explain how and why, and he's very knowledgeable. In fact, I think I had him out here years before. He's been in business for a while. He's a great guy.

Description of Work
I used the services of Beyond Clean for house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

10/28/2011

Robin F.

He did a really good job. When we came back after he was done with the work, there were some things that needed to be worked on and he came back promptly and finished the work.

Description of Work
He sanded and refinished our old red oak floor. It was original to the house, which was built in 1925.

Category floor cleaning

Carpet, Upholstery, Drapery Cleaning Duct Cleaning Floor Refinishing, Sanding or restoring. Wood floor repairs and installation

Floor waxing.