Pipco Air Conditioning & Heating Company Co

Founded 1963 • With Angi since September 2005

26 W Aylesbury Rd

Timonium, MD 21093

Pipco Air Conditioning & Heating Company is family owned and has been operating for over 51 years, serving Baltimore and surrounding counties. Pipco specializes in the installation and servicing of residential and commercial air conditioning and heating systems having installed over 15,000 new units. Our staff is factory trained and radio dispatched to provide the best available service, no matter what make or model, to our customers. We offer financing and we are fully insured and licensed. LICENSE# 2265 15 EMPLOYEES. ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER DISCOUNT....

HVAC Companies (142)well & water pump repair (3)plumbers (2)electrician (2)gas leak repair (1)

01/25/2021

Fixed 20 old gas furnace that we thought would need replacing. Very good price and Phil the technician was great. Will continue to use them in future.

Description of Work
Repair furnace

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

12/08/2020

I have no idea how well the techs do, but the woman answering the phone seems to know very little about heating systems. I told her that I had a forced air gas furnace that needed fixing. She asked me if I had vents and I said yes and she said that I would need a plumber because vents are only with boiler systems. I think she meant pipes. I said that I didn't need a plumber because it isn't a boil...

Description of Work
Work on my gas furnace

Category electrician

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

11/18/2020

The thermostat I had was damaged and so I ended up paying the technician for coming out to the house - which I didn't mind. I didn't realize it was broken and he made the trip out so of course I'll pay him for that. But he was rude and made the experience unpleasant

Description of Work
Thermostat replacement

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

08/17/2020

They did a really awesome job! I just now realized I never reviewed them for the work they did nearly 4 years ago. They did a full replacement of my Heating Furnace and Air Condition Compressor. Since this was a big job I got 4 quotes back then. They were the 2nd cheapest, but impressed me the most. The owner (Vince) showed up to do the quote, who was pretty personable and very knowledgeable! Plus...

Description of Work
Replace Furnace and AC Compressor

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

07/23/2020

Technician was skilled and efficient ( which matters a lot at $96 for 1st 30 minutes + $24 every 15 minutes). Completed the repair in about 50 minutes ( only charged for 45). Answered all questions and explained problem clearly. I have used other HVAC companies before this and not always felt as confident in the tech’s expertise. Definitely a highly knowledgeable pro who wasn’t trying to sell anyt...

Description of Work
Heat Pump repair

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

01/04/2019

They are very family - oriented. They were efficient, dependable and trustworthy.

Description of Work
They repaired some duct works for us and flue pipe coming out of my furnace.

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

08/27/2018

Arrived a bit early which was OK with me. In, checked, out. All good. Thanks.

Description of Work
AC System Check - to ensure peak efficiency

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

05/22/2018

pleasant, professional experience. Technician answered additional filter related questions, very informative.

Description of Work
HVAC annual service

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

05/17/2018

Great price and work performed as promised

Description of Work
New heat pump

Work Completed On 04/01/2018

12/05/2017

Went very well. Vince walked us through various options and obviously knows what he is talking about. The installation crew was efficient. Pipco was great at communicating with us during the process, and it was easy to reach them with any questions. I wish I could say the same about BGE (Baltimore Gas and Electric).

Description of Work
Replaced our electric hvac unit with a gas furnace and central AC system. Also needed custom installation of gas in/out venting, plus new gas line.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

Air Conditioning & Heating Service, Air & Odor Cleaning Systems, Electric Heat, Heat Pumps, Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance Contracts.

Plumbing, Boiler service, Window A/C installation or repair, Duct Cleaning