MOUNTAIN VIEW LAWN SVC

With Angi since September 2005

Bartz Landscaping

Our goal is to provide every customer with a flawless and worry-free experience for every project we complete. We provide an endless list of outdoor and property services, so be sure to contact us with any questions you may have! When you work with our company, you will always be working and corresponding with the owner/operator Sean Bartz. Sean works directly with every client to ensure they are informed with the best information available to personalize every client's personal preferences in the most practical and efficient manner, specifically catered for your property. Specializing in Landscaping, Hardscaping, Design, Drainage, Horticulture, and Masonry; serving majority of DMV area. MHIC #137028. MDA- F1170

Offers by Bartz Landscaping on Angi
Jk Gardening Lawn & Garden Care

JK Gardening Lawn & Garden Care is your one stop shop for all of your lawncare needs. We specialize in landscaping, stone and brick, and decks. Contact us for a free quote. We look forward toward working with you soon!

Brashear Lawn and Landscaping

Want a beautiful maintained lawn at an affordable price give us a call! Local owned and operated since 2013. premium landscape service, quality and customer service is our highest priority.

Offers by Brashear Lawn and Landscaping  on Angi

12/12/2015

Paul O.

It was OK, they are more of a larger lawn service.

Description of Work
Tree removal & lawn services

04/10/2015

Jennings G.

The arrived on time, were very professional, brought everything they needed. The work was completed in just a few hours as the company had plenty of help. When done they completely cleaned up and hauled away everything needed. I made a few suggestions which the carried out. I was very pleased with this company and will use them again. I very highly recommend them. The price was very fair and the work very good.

Description of Work
Mulch trees and beds, trim and edge bed plants, feed plants, trim dead branches out of trees, trim 5 bushes, distributed new top soil to depressions in front lawn, sewed grass seed and covered with straw. Cleaned up winter branches, twigs in law from trees.

10/30/2014

Franklin V.

Description of Work
Delivered black mulch and installed landscape paver's at 3 locations of my property. Larry (the owner) is very professional and particular about the products and services his company provide. He goes out of his way to ensure the customer is satisfied and happy with any work/service his company provides.

05/27/2014

clinton F.

We love the services we receive for mowing on a weekly basis and they have done awesome landscaping work as well.

Description of Work
Great work!

08/19/2013

Ruth B.

They showed up on time when they said they would be here and were very professional and courteous. They did a fantastic job and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs to have lawn service done.

Description of Work
Weeding around entire house as well as 40' x 8' flower garden. Remove several small volunteer trees. Trim bushes around the house. Sprayed weed killer.

03/21/2013

Joanne R.

Excellent each time!

Description of Work
Landscaping, tree and bush trimming, fertilizing, etc. We have used Mountain View Lawn Service for over six years. Larry is very professional and courteous. I would (and have) highly recommend this company to others!

11/12/2012

Jane S.

See above.

Description of Work
No one ever answered my calls. The phone rang and rang.

09/17/2012

Dianne S.

The area along my neighbors fence and my lawn had become terribly overgrown with wild trees, scrub,weeds and poison.. The overgrowth was very thick and dense. Mt. View came in and cleaned it all out, and then sprayed it with a weed control product of my choice. They did a fantastic job! They were reliable, friendly and professional. They removed all the yard waste and and everything looks great. I would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
Hedge row cleaned off.

07/30/2012

Patricia S.

They are very reliable and do excellent work. They put up the 10x24 in just 5 hours. They are very fast working. They are there when they say they will be.

Description of Work
He put up a deck for me. They also take care of my yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,patios

09/22/2005

THEY DO A WONDERFUL JOB MAKING MY WHOLE YARD LOOK GREAT. THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO BE AROUND. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO PLEASE THE CUSTOMER. THEY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND IT SHOWS IN THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
TRIM ALL BUSHES, CUT LAWN, CLEAN GARDEN AND FERTILIZE LAWN.

MOUNTAIN VIEW LAWN SVC