Top To Bottom Renovation, INC.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2016

Awards & Badges

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

• Trade License Number
  • 136221
  • Trade License Authority
  • (IICRC) Institute Of Inspection Cleaning And Restoration Certification # 7872804

4536 Beech Rd

Temple Hills, MD 20748

Flooded Basement

Flooded Basement

water damage restoration202020678
Extract water from the flooded basement.

2020 Super Service Award recipient! We offer 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Cleanup: Call Now 1-866-746-5826 www.toptobottomrenovation.com FASTEST ON SITE ARRIVAL!!! 30Minutes To 1 Hour Arrival Time In Prince Georges County: 1 -2 Hour in all of the surrounding Counties That We Service. Top To Bottom Renovation, INC. has more than 25 years of industry experience specializing in Emergency Water Restoration Services, Water Extraction, Water Clean Up, smoke damage, and Rebuild Repairs. We are IICRC certified. Licensed. Insured And Bonded. Carries General Liability. Pollution Liability and Workers Compensation insurance. We accept all insurance claims, we are experts in insurance claims management and we will do all the necessary paper work and billed your insurance carrier directly....
Flooded Kitchen - Image

Flooded Kitchen

water damage restoration

202020603
How To Save Ceiling Drywall - Image

How To Save Ceiling Drywall

water damage restoration

202020748

interior painting (61)drywall (29)house painting (15)water damage restoration (15)door installation (13)woodworking (13)plastering (11)basement remodeling (9)home remodeling (9)electrician (9)carpet installation (8)home builder (7)

12/30/2020

Top to bottom renovation provided me with amazing service. They were referred to me solely for the water clean up by my insurance company due to a leek in my kitchen. However, due to the extreme professionalism, care and concern from not only the owners but the entire team I also asked if they were able to complete to repair portion as well which thankfully they were. They did an outstanding job a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water clean up and repairs due to a leek in my kitchen

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,water damage restoration,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you and your insurance carrier QBE Americas. TTBRI

10/28/2020

Very well I am very pleased with the servce

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Water removal

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,water damage restoration,home builders,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Thank you very much for the review. TTBRI

08/14/2020

It went very well on both projects. I could not have asked for a better contract, very attentive to the customer questions and needs. Mr. Johnson ensured everything was according to my wishes for the contracted work and the additional work I hired his company to do. I wish all contractors worked as well as this company dies!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wind damage to roof and siding

CATEGORY electrician,insulation,lighting,remodeling,roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Photo for Top To Bottom Renovation, INC. - 4536 Beech Rd, Temple Hills, MD - 38799587

08/01/2020

I highly recommend Top to Bottom Renovation. Fred Johnson, the owner, guided me through repair to my house caused by an auto accident. He was able to acquire permits and arrange inspections in a timely manner even though local government offices were operating under pandemic restrictions. Top to Bottom employees were skillful, polite, personable, and reliable. I really appreciated the fact that Mr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to home caused by car accident

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall,electrician,roofing,pressure washing,home builders,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

04/26/2020

I am the principal of a school and I needed to have the school hallways painted. Top to Bottom was by far the best quote, but the best part was the quality of paint and the overall job was amazing. I will hire them again in the future as the school is very old and has a lot of renovation needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge paint job.

CATEGORY home builders,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

Thanks for the kind words Principal [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with your institution, we looked forward to serving your facility in the future. TTBRI

03/13/2020

All aspects of the job in the performance areas of professionalism,quality ,punctuality , responsiveness exceeded my expectations. Hope Top to Bottom gets to handle other aspects of this claim

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water damage

CATEGORY water damage restoration,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words, we looked forward to serving you for many many years. TTBRI

01/22/2020

The staff at Top to Bottom were great to work with. The staff were very professional, punctual and did a beautiful restoring my entire basement flooring, bathroom flooring and vanity, painting of my entire basement, replacement of doors and much more. They did such a great job, I will be hiring them once again to take care of home improvement needs. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling due to basement flooding

CATEGORY drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words, we looked forward to working with you anytime. TTBRI

12/09/2019

I LOVE MY NEW BASEMENT!!! From start to finish, this team was soooo professional! After my experience with Top To Bottom, Inc. I'll never hire another contractor to do anything! I'm calling Fred! My basement flooded and I had a lot of mildew. It ruined everything. The drywall had to be pulled out, flooring removed, bathroom repaired, painting, plumbing, etc. I began by checking the ratings on Angi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement flooded from the Air Conditioning unit

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plastering,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words Ms. [Member Name Removed] Fred Johnson TTBRI

10/22/2019

After our home suffered water damage on multiple levels, Top to Bottom Renovation performed repairs from drywall, carpet, hardwood flooring installation, bathroom tile, vanity installations. Fred handled all the paperwork dealing with our insurance company; taking the guess work out of it for us and making this stressful process so much more comfortable and tolerable for our family. The Top to Bot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple room renovation from water damage

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Thank you very much! Fred Johnson TTBRI

10/15/2019

Never arrived or called to say they were unable to come. As a realtor, this made me look bad in front of my clients. They could at least call if they’re too busy to come as scheduled so people don’t waste hours of their day waiting at a vacant house for the contractor to arrive. There was also no way to call the company and speak to a representative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry to repair termite damage

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

We are sorry that you felt that way, hopefully we will be able to work with you in the future on other projects, however, my assistant called and let you know that we are not a termite /pest control company and does not handle termite related damages. Thanks Fred Johnson TTBRI

Water Damage Cleanup, Sewage Cleanup, Water Extraction, Water Restoration Service, Water Restoration Contractor, Water Damage Rebuild, Emergency Water Restoration Services, Sewage Remediation, Flood Damage Clean up.

HVAC, Plumbing.