McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of MD

• Trade License Number
  • 5102

4463 Beech Rd

Temple Hills, MD 20748

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"...

HVAC Companies (296)electrician (11)air duct cleaning (6)home energy audit (2)water heaters (1)

01/08/2021

Brian and Ray H. arrived at 8:00 a.m. and started working immediately and they both worked very late to ensure that everything had been installed correctly. They had a lot of work to do in order to install more modern equipment. Both Brian and Ray H. were very professional and kept us informed on what they were doing. We really appreciate both of them because they made sure that these two old peop...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our old furnace died and they replaced the furnace and our AC unit.. They added both units that are more energy efficient.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/21/2020

We've had generally positive experiences with McCrea. In July we had an issue with our secondary A/C unit - a minisplit that was leaking into the room. $109 for the technician to come out. When they came, the repair was small - clearing a drainage line. Called back within 30 days because the leak did not resolve, McCrea said they would send someone back out, no charge. We had some challenges and r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Minisplit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

09/09/2020

Brian and Ray did an outstanding job setting up my new HVAC system. They performed service above and beyond expectations. I would highly recommend McCrea and these individuals looking for high quality HVAC work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new air conditioner/heating system.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,air duct cleaning,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/28/2020

First of all, I never had problems with McCrea until after I signed a contract with one of their McCrea Representative at a Home Depot Store. I made an appointment for 7/1/2020 for a Technician to come out to perform Diagnostic of my Non-Working AC Unit. The Technician that came out, I never met before and don't want him ever coming out again. The Technician perform the Diagnostic and told me he d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic of AC Unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/06/2020

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from McCrea Heating and Air Conditioning Services of Maryland. Upon returning from vacation on a 100 degree July day, I found my old HVAC system basically dead (90 degrees in my kitchen!) ... Shane immediately came out to provide an estimate, we signed a contract on the spot, and he kindly provided some freon to hold me over until the new system co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

06/06/2020

Carlos was great, he explained everything in terms I could understand! I had to have another company come out last year because A/C went out, they were ok. I will always come back to McCrea! McCrea has been the company that my family has been with for at least 30 years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seasonal A/C checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

04/02/2020

Rob Rhea was very professional and showed exceptional workmanship when replacing and installing my Aprilaire Dehumidifier. He came to my house on 3 different appts. and was prompt, on time and called to let me know he was on his way. Also very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to any of my community neighbors. Thank you Joe Schiavo

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aprilaire Dehumidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

03/28/2020

Very professional, expert knowledge of the product, timely, polite and answered all my questions. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC insrallation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the [Member Information Removed] for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

01/05/2020

It went great. They were on time, professional, friendly and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

12/18/2019

Service technician was both friendly and professional. He assisted me with setting scheduled heating cycles from my phone app; and competently answering all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New warranty service check up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

Heating & air, duct work design, parts, equipment maintenance, repair & installation.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover