We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

JA Renovations & Home Improvement

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2016

6709 Summerhill Rd.

Temple Hills, MD 20748

JA renovations is your best solution for a wide range of home maintenance and renovation needs. Our technical staff are professionals and specialist in repairs, remodeling and improvements in housing such as plumbing, electrical service, professional painting, bathroom and kitchen remodel among others: renovation or handyman support needs....

03/15/2022

Tanya D.

It went extremely well. The craftsmanship and attention to detail were impressive. Our foyer looks incredible!! My husband and I are beyond pleased.

Description of Work
Installation of molding on foyer walls and chandelier

Category electrician,remodeling

08/02/2021

Andrew K.

I have hired JA Renovations & Home Improvement several times for various home projects. Their work and customer service continue to impress me. I would highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
Handyman and General Contracting Services

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plastering,remodeling,woodworking

07/30/2021

Therese D.

Excellent. Professional. Text messages before arrival and on completion. Fair price and shows up! Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
We have hired JA Renovations twice. Each time for interior painting, caulking a bathtub and general handyman carpentry.

Category handyman service,interior painters

07/16/2021

carla C.

I was very pleased with the work completed by JA Renovations. They responded promptly to my request and even though their schedule was very busy they were able to work my project into the schedule. Jorge arrived on time and worked efficiently to complete the project. I would recommend JA Renovations for your home projects.

Description of Work
Replace ceiling tiles; replace closet door track

Category handyman service

01/04/2021

Tara D.

The install went smoothly and JA was friendly and informative.

Description of Work
Faucet install

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

12/24/2020

Eileen T.

I was very pleased with the services rendered by JA Reno. They performed a number projects for me, i.e., replaced gable vents, rescreened and installed a new screen door, and painted the exterior of the screened-in porch. Also, replaced the screws for the iron gate and installed two, wrought-iron plant hangers. I appreciate the fact that they arrive on time and get the job done. I will definitely be hiring them for more projects next year. Eileen Tolson

Description of Work
Replace Gable Vents, Replace screens and door for screened-in porch and painted exterior of the screened-in porch. Also, replaced screws for the iron gate.

Category handyman service,house painters

08/16/2020

Christopher D.

They did a great job - very responsive, sent pictures of lighting fixture options from the hardware store with quotes, and did a nice job with installation

Description of Work
Replacement of two light fixtures

Category apartments

06/15/2020

Valerie T.

Our appointment was Friday. First, I contacted them on Tuesday to confirm my “to do” list. Never responded. I contacted them Wednesday, no response. I called them Thursday and they said they never got my messages but I messaged the number I was giving for “communicating.” I told them what I needed done and they advised me on what roof sealant to get. He also messaged me after our call to make sure we were getting the messages (which came through just fine) and to message him a picture of the sealant when I got to Lowes. Again, 30 minutes later I’m sitting in Lowe’s and no one responds to me. So I just get two of what I hope is correct. They arrive 20 minutes late on Friday and I was greeted by a man and he tells me he has a worker with him. I say ok, and show him the dryer vents, birds nests etc. They finish the dryer vents, sealing the roof in 3 places, and removing birds nests at 4:18pm. He said he needed to get the correct roof shingles and they will come back. He said he would price them for me and let me know. I pay and tip. I assume since I originally paid for one man-4 hours, the 2 hours would be used when they came back with he correct roof shingles. Instead I was informed 2 days later with a crazy roof quote I would be paying for labor as well. The work on Friday was only 2 hours since they decided to bring 2 people for safety. I asked why I wasn’t informed of this PRIOR to their arrival, when I made the appointment? Why advertise (and I accept) one man for 4 hours if that’s not what you’re charging me for? I live in a gated community, safety isn’t an issue and I was never told this prior. The communication from earlier in the week, the dishonesty and charging me for 2 people when I requested one is why I won’t be using them again and please be aware when hiring them.

Description of Work
Dryer Covers, Remove Bird Nests, and Sealant on Roof

Category handyman service,apartments

06/11/2020

Bernie D.

Mr. Josue came to my home and assessed the home items I needed repaired, said he would have to purchase new parts and he would get back to me. It has been a week and he has not gotten back to me. I have to assume he is declining the job and is refusing to notify me. I needed to know his decision one way or another; if not, I could call someone else. Communication is very important in any business!

Description of Work
Gutters repaired

Category apartments

06/11/2020

Teresa T.

There was a HUGH lack of communication and follow-up on the project. When we did make contact, I was quoted one price, and during another conversation, I was quoted another price much higher than the 1st quote. That on top of the contractor never physically showed up on site to look at the project. In fact, I was told to to take the measurement for the project. They were not willing to come out to assess the work needed to be done. It almost seems as though they were not interested in taking on the project. Needless to say, I was no longer interested in hiring them either.

Description of Work
Needed shower doors and safety bars placed on 2 stand up showers and 1 shower bar on a tub bathroom

Category handyman service,apartments

Gomez Painting

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

PressureSons

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are satisfied! All our chemicals are eco-friendly and high grade value!

Offers by PressureSons on Angi
    Coronado Painting LLC

Welcome to Painting Coronado Services! 26 years of work experience in handy work, I'm passionate in providing my services to better the community and grown myself as a person, and also a business. My specialty is in painting, door, window, carpet, siding, and roofing installation. Please shoot us a text to write you a free quote.

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Maryland
    Check, PayPal Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Full Service,high quality and affordable Construction Services.We provide a variety of general contracting and property maintenance services to homeowners commercial buildings or individuals.We engage in a wide range of construction,maintenance,remodeling,kitchens,bath rooms,hardwood flooring etc.

We do not hold a Maryland Home Improvement Contractor License, a District of Columbia Home Improvement Contractor License, and a Virginia Home Improvement Contractor License. We only offer services under $1,000 in Virginia.