JA Renovations & Home Improvement

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Maryland

6709 Summerhill Rd.

Temple Hills, MD 20748

JA renovations is your best solution for a wide range of home maintenance and renovation needs. Our technical staff are professionals and specialist in repairs, remodeling and improvements in housing such as plumbing, electrical service, professional painting, bathroom and kitchen remodel among others: renovation or handyman support needs....

handyman (193)drywall (25)lighting (20)plumbers (19)electrician (19)woodworking (13)interior painting (8)home remodeling (8)plastering (5)siding companies (3)tile installation (3)ceiling fan installation (2)

07/30/2021

Excellent. Professional. Text messages before arrival and on completion. Fair price and shows up! Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
We have hired JA Renovations twice. Each time for interior painting, caulking a bathtub and general handyman carpentry.

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/16/2021

I was very pleased with the work completed by JA Renovations. They responded promptly to my request and even though their schedule was very busy they were able to work my project into the schedule. Jorge arrived on time and worked efficiently to complete the project. I would recommend JA Renovations for your home projects.

Description of Work
Replace ceiling tiles; replace closet door track

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

01/04/2021

The install went smoothly and JA was friendly and informative.

Description of Work
Faucet install

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/24/2020

I was very pleased with the services rendered by JA Reno. They performed a number projects for me, i.e., replaced gable vents, rescreened and installed a new screen door, and painted the exterior of the screened-in porch. Also, replaced the screws for the iron gate and installed two, wrought-iron plant hangers. I appreciate the fact that they arrive on time and get the job done. I will definitely ...

Description of Work
Replace Gable Vents, Replace screens and door for screened-in porch and painted exterior of the screened-in porch. Also, replaced screws for the iron gate.

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

08/16/2020

They did a great job - very responsive, sent pictures of lighting fixture options from the hardware store with quotes, and did a nice job with installation

Description of Work
Replacement of two light fixtures

Category apartments

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

06/15/2020

Our appointment was Friday. First, I contacted them on Tuesday to confirm my “to do” list. Never responded. I contacted them Wednesday, no response. I called them Thursday and they said they never got my messages but I messaged the number I was giving for “communicating.” I told them what I needed done and they advised me on what roof sealant to get. He also messaged me after our call to make sure...

Description of Work
Dryer Covers, Remove Bird Nests, and Sealant on Roof

Category handyman service,apartments

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/11/2020

Mr. Josue came to my home and assessed the home items I needed repaired, said he would have to purchase new parts and he would get back to me. It has been a week and he has not gotten back to me. I have to assume he is declining the job and is refusing to notify me. I needed to know his decision one way or another; if not, I could call someone else. Communication is very important in any business!

Description of Work
Gutters repaired

Category apartments

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/11/2020

There was a HUGH lack of communication and follow-up on the project. When we did make contact, I was quoted one price, and during another conversation, I was quoted another price much higher than the 1st quote. That on top of the contractor never physically showed up on site to look at the project. In fact, I was told to to take the measurement for the project. They were not willing to come out to...

Description of Work
Needed shower doors and safety bars placed on 2 stand up showers and 1 shower bar on a tub bathroom

Category handyman service,apartments

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

05/21/2020

Highly recommend. JA Renovations came quickly to help me in an emergency when the flashing blew off from my roof line. Great work, quick service, and very nice too. I could not ask for more.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

03/27/2020

JA did good work, and was efficient with the time.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Full Service,high quality and affordable Construction Services.We provide a variety of general contracting and property maintenance services to homeowners commercial buildings or individuals.We engage in a wide range of construction,maintenance,remodeling,kitchens,bath rooms,hardwood flooring etc.

We do not hold a Maryland Home Improvement Contractor License, a District of Columbia Home Improvement Contractor License, and a Virginia Home Improvement Contractor License. We only offer services under $1,000 in Virginia.

Check, PayPal Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing