Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2010

An independantly owned company, subcontractors are used in some occassions, non refundable estimates; however, estimates fees are included if service is rendered. Up to 10% discount for Angie's List members...

United Carpet Floor kitchen and Bath

Our friendly team will work with you to create a detailed plan for your home, and we’ll give you an estimate that fully explains the costs. We’re focused on offering our customers a great value for their money, and for quality assurance, we use only premium materials. No job is too complex for us to finish in a prompt fashion. We’re known throughout Waldorf & Southern Maryland for our dedication to customer satisfaction, and we’d like the chance to earn your business. Call United Carpet Floors Kitchen And Bath today to discuss your needs with one of our general contractors. See our website at: http://www.unitedfkb.com

08/25/2014

I received no call within the timeframe we spoke about. I placed a call to him and spoke to him. He told me the owner asked him to do additional work in his basement and that would push back his ability to start another job by another 3 to 4 weeks. I told him I'd check back with him right after Thanksgiving; he thought that would be ample time to complete the basement reno. When I checked back aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider came to give an estimate; was fairly punctual and professional. Walked through property, giving suggestions and asking questions for clarity. Appearance and demeanor was professional and seemed knowledgeable. Informed me he was currently on a job (basement reno) and expected to be fininshed within two weeks or less. Provider was to call with an estimate and possible starting date/time the following week.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/26/2013

It went fabulous....couldn't ask for a more professional contractor from day one. Got the job done ahead of time. Pick up the materials and I am enjoying my shed. Highly, highly recommend this contractor. Already asked him to come back and do some more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put together a shed that I purchased.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

02/16/2012

excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY handyman service,dryer vent cleaning

08/28/2011

Very happy with the process and continuous communication throughout the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In Garage: Repaired ceiling Painted ceiling Painted & installed new 32" steel entry door and trim Installed new screen door Acid/Power washed garage floor Painted garage floor with epoxy paint covering Painted garage walls Repaired ceiling around masonry wall Patched masonry wall Painted basement door Replaced and painted trim on basement door Replaced locks on basement door w/ smart key system Repaired gap between the concrete slabs Installed 'Fast Track System' (on wall with window) Installed black track shelving system on rear wall Removed light Installed new locks on front door Installed and additional level of shelving in the garage Installed new faucet on bathroom vanity Replaced valve stems and handles in the shower Treated yard with weed control

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,lawn treatment,remodeling

06/06/2011

I am 100 % satisfied with the job that was performed, and would recommend this contractor without hesitation. Every part of the project was handled in a professional manner and the workmanship was well above average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired ceiling and patched around masonry wall. Painted ceiling, walls & epoxy paint applied to floors of the garage. Replaced 1 door, and painted both doors and trim on entry doors to garage. Replaced locks on both doors w/ smart key system. Repaired gap between the concrete slabs in garage. Treated yard with weed control.

CATEGORY handyman service

Home improvement; Home Renovation: Additions, Siding; Landscaping: Mowing, Lighting; Remodeling: Kitchen & Bath; Insulating, Ceramic/Wood Flooring, Drywall/Repair & Installing Painting: Interior & Exterior; Electrical: Plumbing;