Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2010

P.O. Box 1670

Temple Hills, MD 20757

An independantly owned company, subcontractors are used in some occassions, non refundable estimates; however, estimates fees are included if service is rendered. Up to 10% discount for Angie's List members...

08/25/2014

Cid D.

I received no call within the timeframe we spoke about. I placed a call to him and spoke to him. He told me the owner asked him to do additional work in his basement and that would push back his ability to start another job by another 3 to 4 weeks. I told him I'd check back with him right after Thanksgiving; he thought that would be ample time to complete the basement reno. When I checked back again, he repeated what he told me earlier, not committing to the job at my house, nor providing any quote/estimate for the work at my house. In summation, he was still working on the basement reno; this time he gave no timeline as to when he thought the job would end. It was clear he was not interested in doing work at my house; I never called him back. He did not contact me. I understand contractors have the final say in whether they take a job or not. At the very least I expected a call as a professional courtesy and to maintain the integrity of his company. Most contractors get jobs from referrals. I can only give you the details of what happened. I never got a quote or a call to say he couldn't do the job and will not recommend him to anyone I know or run into who is seeking someone reliable.

Description of Work
Provider came to give an estimate; was fairly punctual and professional. Walked through property, giving suggestions and asking questions for clarity. Appearance and demeanor was professional and seemed knowledgeable. Informed me he was currently on a job (basement reno) and expected to be fininshed within two weeks or less. Provider was to call with an estimate and possible starting date/time the following week.

Category handyman service

06/26/2013

Rose B.

It went fabulous....couldn't ask for a more professional contractor from day one. Got the job done ahead of time. Pick up the materials and I am enjoying my shed. Highly, highly recommend this contractor. Already asked him to come back and do some more work.

Description of Work
Put together a shed that I purchased.

Category contractors, handyman service

02/16/2012

Bonnie T.

excellent

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Category handyman service, dryer vent cleaning

08/28/2011

Valerie N.

Very happy with the process and continuous communication throughout the service.

Description of Work
In Garage: Repaired ceiling Painted ceiling Painted & installed new 32" steel entry door and trim Installed new screen door Acid/Power washed garage floor Painted garage floor with epoxy paint covering Painted garage walls Repaired ceiling around masonry wall Patched masonry wall Painted basement door Replaced and painted trim on basement door Replaced locks on basement door w/ smart key system Repaired gap between the concrete slabs Installed 'Fast Track System' (on wall with window) Installed black track shelving system on rear wall Removed light Installed new locks on front door Installed and additional level of shelving in the garage Installed new faucet on bathroom vanity Replaced valve stems and handles in the shower Treated yard with weed control

Category drywall, handyman service, lawn treatment, remodeling

06/06/2011

Valerie N.

I am 100 % satisfied with the job that was performed, and would recommend this contractor without hesitation. Every part of the project was handled in a professional manner and the workmanship was well above average.

Description of Work
Repaired ceiling and patched around masonry wall. Painted ceiling, walls & epoxy paint applied to floors of the garage. Replaced 1 door, and painted both doors and trim on entry doors to garage. Replaced locks on both doors w/ smart key system. Repaired gap between the concrete slabs in garage. Treated yard with weed control.

Category handyman service

11/19/2010

Valerie N.

I was impressed with the work that was done and I will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
In one of the bathrooms: The handheld was replaced with a shower head, toilet seat replaced due to rusted bolts, toilet replacement kit used in tank due to toilet running intermittently and cutoff valve and connecting hose was replaced due to water leaking on floor causing tile to buckle. Replaced header, garage door opener and installed new electrical outlet for the unit. Painted front porch rails Replaced 3 bulbs in hallways & foyer with CFL bulbs Replaced bedroom door lock

Category handyman service, plumbing, house painters

Stevens Co

Competetive Pricing. Award winning. richard.stevensplumbing@gmail.com mikecalomeris@yahoo.com

EAD Contractors LLC

EAD CONTRACTORS LLC is a locally owned and operated company which values honesty, integrity, and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of masonry and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in both installations and replacements. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by EAD Contractors LLC on Angi
    Drainage and Erosion Solutions

Drainage & Erosion Solutions (DES) is an award-winning company that provides assessment and repair of all drainage and erosion problems for residential and commercial properties. We are a design-build firm, with both engineering and contracting divisions; offering aesthetically pleasing and professionally engineered solutions to drainage and erosion problems. Our team members are year-round, full-time employees with a strong reputation for technical knowledge, attention to detail, great customer service and general excellence. All DES consultations, assessments, and installations are performed by a licensed professional soils engineer, or landscape and drainage systems designer. These professionals have several decades of combined design and contracting experience. Clients like working with us - much of our business comes from referrals and from our top rankings among the most popular contractor ratings services .

Home improvement; Home Renovation: Additions, Siding; Landscaping: Mowing, Lighting; Remodeling: Kitchen & Bath; Insulating, Ceramic/Wood Flooring, Drywall/Repair & Installing Painting: Interior & Exterior; Electrical: Plumbing;