Dr Glass Window Washing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2006

701 Jackson Ave

Takoma Park, MD 20912

Dr. Glass Window Washing has been a premier residential cleaning service - family owned and operated for more than 35 years. Working with you year after year, we become part of your maintenance team - from our family to yours!...

06/28/2020

JAMES W.

We had a great experience with Dr. Glass.

Description of Work
Cleaned the outside of windows and screens.

Category window cleaning

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure. Thank you for your comment!

06/18/2018

james L.

We have many windows and this was a large job. They completed the work in a day with minimal disruption to our household routine. The results were excellent.

Description of Work
Dr. Glass washed all our windows and several exterior and interior glass lighting fixtures.

05/02/2018

Martina P.

Very punctual and professional. The team did a great job and I will definitley hire again.

Description of Work
Window washing inside and outside, screens cleaned

09/19/2017

Gail M.

Nelson & his crew did a phenomenal job! When we purchased this house, we noticed that the windows looked like they hadn't been cleaned in years - there were dead bugs, cobwebs and general crud on the sills and in between the storm windows. The crew was efficient, quiet, and respectful of our property. I could hardly believe the result of their work - all 13 windows are crystal clear! We will definitely use this company in the future. Thank you for such excellent work!

Description of Work
Window washing - inside & out

02/08/2017

Ellen W.

I have 3 story windows and they have to go up on really high windows. I think the price is reasonable. They do a really good job. They are really good people.

Description of Work
I used DrGlass Montgomery County

02/08/2017

Ellen W.

I almost always get the same guys and Nelson the head guy is almost always with them. He is the supervisor.

Description of Work
I started using Dr Glass Montgomery County

10/17/2016

Ann B.

The windows and screens were cleaned by a lovely couple who came on time and worked quietly and quickly. The windows were incredibly clean after they were done. The office staff was very friendly and helpful too. And the price seemed very reasonable.

Description of Work
All windows washed in a three story house.

08/27/2016

Melinda M.

I had given up trying to keep my windows clean; no matter what I did, some of them stayed dirty (and some I couldn't reach in the first place). The guys from Dr. Glass explained that over time, rain breaks down the aluminum in the screens and causes a deposit on the windows. They did add a (reasonable) surcharge to remove the deposits, but my windows are finally really clean, for the first time in many years. Not cheap, but a job well done. While they were cleaning the inside of the Palladian window in my two-story foyer, it occurred to me to ask if they also clean light fixtures. They do, and added my foyer fixture to the job. It was FILTHY because I had no way to reach it, and now it is sparkling! One suggestion I would make to customers: request that they clean both sides of the windows before replacing the screens. They cleaned the outside and the screens and were going to put the screens back in before cleaning the inside. I asked them to wait until the inside was finished, because without the screens it would be much easier to see if there were any areas that needed more attention. It seems to me they should do that as a matter of course, but apparently they don't.

Description of Work
Wash 28 windows and a French door, inside and out; clean a light fixture in a two-story foyer

06/21/2016

Peggy B.

Crew did a very good job cleaning all the windows. I didn't need to go around and point out misses. They were neat, professional, on time, and I would use the service again.

06/01/2016

Sara C.

Great. Fantastic. Jon and Wili were professional, polite, meticulous, and patient with my old windows. It is rare to find a contractor this good!!! The Windows really sparkle!

Description of Work
Washed all of my residential windows. They even managed to fix windows that were painted shut so they now open!!!

Zen Windows of Washington DC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows, sliding doors and entry doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. We offer award-winning, energy-efficient windows and doors, and provide a lifetime transferable product and installation warranty. Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our No Down Payment Policy. You won't pay a penny until the job is completed. Simple, easy, stress-free...the way it should be.

Unicorp Home Energy Services

Since 1987 UNICORP Home Energy Services has made window, siding and roofing projects a worry free experience for over 23,000 homeowners in MD, VA and Washington D.C. We are proud of our flawless record with the Better Business Bureau because customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our past partnerships with Price Club (Costco) and more recently Pepco Energy Services are a clear indication that we understand the importance of providing substantial savings and value on all our energy saving products. ---- At UNICORP we don't believe in hard-sell tactics, and never make cold calls that interrupt you at meal time. We understand the importance of making the right decision without headache or high pressure. That's why more customers refer us to their friends and family than any other window and siding company. Not surprising when dealing with professionals that care about their customers and love what they do. ---- We thank you for visiting our profile and look forward to improving the quality, enjoyment and energy efficiency of your home. ---- Additional phone - (703) 462-6100. Additional fax - (877) 867-3726. Award winning. Additional DBA - Vinyl Technologies Energy Service. Additional contact name- Brian Weil. Additional email - contact@unicorpmail.com.

Innovative Home Improvement

We are a family owned and operated company since 1986. .We are a client based company,hassle free no sales pressure or gimmicks with our presentations.we offer one of the best warranties in the market .We have our own crews to guarantee great installations every time.We offer premier energy efficient vinyl windows and vinyl siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard