AIR TECH INT'L

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2007

7903 Cole Ave

Takoma Park, MD 20912

Air Tech Int'l LLC (ATI) offers a wide range of services to help residential & commercial clients resolving general maintenance, construction, remodeling, fire/water damage cleanup and restoration issues. Our corporate philosophy is entirely dedicated to provide our clients with the most feasible, unobtrusive and effective solutions they seek. STATE OF MARYLAND: LIC # 15360245....

02/20/2014

Alan R.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning |Replaced garbage disposer |Replaced electric outlets

Category handyman service

09/11/2013

Keith F.

They arrived on time, did a very through job and left no mess. It took them about 9 hours to complete the whole job (large house) and I can not say enough good about this crew. They did it the right way and did not cut any corners.

Description of Work
Had Air Tech International clean our two HVAC units which they removed the fan assembly completely, cleaned and reinstalled as well as cleaned all of the ducts.

07/24/2013

Michele T.

went well

Description of Work
clean air vents

02/20/2013

Meghan M.

Great work and done in only a few hours with a two-man team. They did a great job on the dryer vent, as my dryer hadn't been working and was worried I needed a repairman to come out. Once they cleaned the vent it was back to normal! My only complaint was that when I went downstairs to check that all the lights were off I noticed the duct to the humidifying system was not reattached. I wasn't 100% how to do that myself, so I had to call them to come back, which they did so immediately and all was well.

Description of Work
Cleaned all HVAC ducts, return/supply vents, and dryer vent

08/03/2012

Amy D.

They did a good job on cleaning the inside of the furnace and they returned them, but some other parts were still dirty, and my husband left several messages, but they never got back to us. I would have been okay with the price if had done a really good job. It seemed that they do a very thorough job.

Description of Work
I used Air Tech International for air duct cleaning.

06/22/2012

Charles G.

excellent

Description of Work
do not recall price or service date, but I was impressed because when they cleaned the vent they told me they didnt need to return for two years instead of just letting me pay them again next year to do nothing.

Category dryer vent cleaning

03/23/2012

Ruby C.

They were excellent. They were punctual and professional and I couldn't have asked for any better. I was 100 percent satisfied. They had to put pipes and everything and they did an excellent job. I thought that the price was very reasonable. I had been waiting for other people and it was so disgusting that I had given up, and then I happened to find them on Angie's List. I expect to be using them and I will recommend them.

Description of Work
Air Tech International cleaned out my dryer and aired out the vents.

05/14/2011

Sheri G.

The company arrived on time. I was told to hide any valuables so there wouldn't be any issues with the work crew (2 workers plus the owner). Work was done as described. After cleaning my vents I was told that there was a "problem" with my furnace as it would not work properly. The owner stayed until appr 7:30pm fixing the issue. It was resolved. I appreciated the time the owner took on fixing this problem as he stayed late trying to resolve it. However, I am rating this company at a "B" due to what I suspect was a theft of my digital camera. After being warned to hide any valuables I hid a digital camera in a drawer in an upstairs bedroom. The next morning I went to use the camera and noticed it was gone. I did not misplace this camera as I intentionally moved it to a specific location after I received the warning to hide any valuables. I immediately tried to contact the owner to advise him of the situation. When the owner returned my call he told me that I probably misplaced the camera and that his guys would not steal. I told him that I understand that he doesn't believe me but I wanted to warn him about his workers. I felt compelled to write this experience as I want folks to understand that this company did great work and the owner was a very nice and professional man who worked very hard in cleaning my air ducts and resolving the issue with my furnace. I would have loved to do future business with the owner if he could use a different crew since he provides fair prices and excellent service. However, Buyer Beware!

Description of Work
This company was called to clean my air ducts and remove mold from my vents. I also had them clean the dryer vents and the furnace unit which did have mold.

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

05/02/2011

Amira M.

It went great. I forgot to file a report on this company last year. They did a great job. Unfortunately, I don't have records on the exact date of service or the price, but the above is approximate. I remembered thinking they gave great value for their service. They cleaned up after themselves and patiently answered all of my questions, as well.

Description of Work
Two service providers cleaned the ducts in my compact two story attached rowhouse. I have one central air unit. They cleaned all my ducts, vacuumed all the vents and vacuumed the dryer vent.

01/26/2011

Kara S.

Overall a good experience.

Description of Work
They did a decent job cleaning out the ducts and HVAC. They also corrected a probelm with our dryer vent, which was not venting properly. Reasonably priced.

01/14/2011

Don P.

excellent. on time, cleaned up behind and left things as good as before they came. took about 3 hours which I expected

Description of Work
duct and blower fan cleaned..

07/24/2009

Charles G.

very well. honest enough to say that I dont need to have it done every year as I had been doing with another company - could do every two years based on my usage.

Description of Work
dryer duct cleaning from the inside of my condo at the dryer (outside access is not possible)

08/07/2008

ALAN L.

Great Experience. Mr. Villarreal was very responsive and came out within a day of my calling him. I had a very clogged dryer vent line that was tough to clear, with pounds of old lint stuck in the line. He remained extremely positive, professional and friendly, clearing the vent line.

Description of Work
Cleaned Dryer Vent.

07/14/2008

Anne P.

We had some roofers out who had told us different things; he let us know he definitely needed a new roof. He was great; he advised us not to spend money repairing it. It was worth the money having him come out.

Description of Work
He came out and did a whole inspection of our house and a full report.

Category home inspection

06/27/2008

SUSAN M.

I called in March. Here we are in June and they have not come out after the first visit and they do not call. I have called several times and they give me excuses that they are out of town and will do the work later. It is apparent they are more concerned with doing work for the big shots and do not want to do work for smaller jobs. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate for mold remediation

Category mold removal

WE DID, IN FACT, RESPOND TO YOUR REQUEST, AND PERFORMED A SITE PRELIMINARY MOLD REMEDIATION ASSESSMENT IN MARCH 17, 2008, AND YOU WERE PRESENT FOR IT. FURTHERMORE, YOU WERE INFORMED AT THE TIME THAT YOUR HOME'S STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY WAS COMPROMISED, THE SECOND FLOOR (BATHROOM AND STAIRWAY AREAS) SUPPORT BEAMS WERE ABOUT TO COLLAPSE, AND THAT MOLD REMEDIATION ALONE WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO SAFELY OCCUPY YOUR HOME. FINALLY, AND IN VIEW OF YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION, I HAVE PERSONALLY WAIVED OUR CONSULTING FEES TO HELP YOU PAY FOR AN STRUCTURAL ENGINEER'S ASSESSMENT, AND STATED TWICE THAT IN DESPITE THE FACT THAT OUR SERVICES ARE IN HIGH DEMAND AND WE'RE FORCED TO TRAVEL MOST OF THE TIME, WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO ASSIST YOU WITH THE MOLD AS SOON AS YOUR HOME'S STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY PROBLEM IS RESOLVED, OR DEEMED SAFE ENOUGH TO SUPPORT OUR CREW AND OUR EQUIPMENT'S WEIGHT. BEST REGARDS, RAUL VILLARREAL

09/20/2007

Anne S.

I contacted Air Tech in mid August to get an estimate for air duct cleaning of my newly purchased home. Since the home was older, I was not sure whether the air ducts had ever been cleaned. I was quoted a fixed fee for the service. Fortunately, the company was able to accommodate my request for a Saturday appointment, although I had to wait several weeks to schedule. The sales representative recommended that I plan on approximately 4 hours for the work to be completed. The crew of two arrived on time. They estimated the work would take approximately 2 1/2 hours. They were efficient and worked quickly, explaining what they were doing throughout the process. The entire job was finished within 3 hours, including the clean up. They replaced all the grates and cleaned up everything inside. Overall, this was a very good experience. I would use this company again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts and dryer vent.

06/21/2007

Mamie Y.

Raul provided estimate to clear bathroom vent; said job can be done in the next couple days, and I can have tenant call him to schedule job. After 2 days I called Raul to give him go-ahead to call client for appointment. He agreed but said appointment will need to be pushed out to following week. Two days later tenant still has not received call from Air Tech. I called Raul and he said circumstances changed; he won't be able to come out for at least 2 more weeks ...

Description of Work
Need to get bathroom vent cleared/cleaned; birds have taken residence. Estimate $130.00.

Category air duct cleaning

NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE BOOK ALL APPOINTMENTS ON FIRST CALL, FIRST SERVE BASIS. WE CAN'T HOLD 40 CLIENTS BECAUSE ONE TAKES TWO -OR MORE- DAYS TO DECIDE IF YES OR NO, OR IF IT'S US OR SOMEONE ELSE. FURTHERMORE, AND AS A LANDLORD, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THAT: (1)IT IS RUDE TO ALTER YOUR TENANT'S SCHEDULE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE. (2) YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR TENANT'S INCOMING CALL PREFERENCES (AND ESPECIALLY AFTER HOURS), OR IF THEY CAN ANSWER THEIR CELL PHONES WHILE AT WORK. SO-PLEASE, IF YOUR TENANTS NEED OUR SERVICES, OUR JOB IS TO ACCOMODATE THE TENANT'S SCHEDULE, NOT YOURS. JUST HAVE THE TENANT GIVE US A CALL!

01/29/2007

CHRISTINE K.

They arrived on-time, were efficient, and cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
Air-Tech vacuumed the air ducts and cleaned the dryer vent.

District Home Improvement LLC

Residential and Commercial Painting, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Floor Installation and Refinish Patio and Deck repairs Home and Apartment turnover

Jesse Davis Handyman Service

With over 20 years experience in remodeling and repairs Jesse Davis provides award winning service with pricing bigger businesses can't match. We pride ourselves on the attention customers receive. From the first call until the end of a project, communication and reliability make the foundation that is Jesse Davis. With no job too big or small you can count on us to get it done! Drywall - Electrical - Plumbing - Gutter Cleaning - Carpentry - Tile - Flooring - Bath/Kitchen Remodel - Decks - Painting - Waterproofing - Pressure Washing - Additions - Doors / Windows - Basements - AND MUCH MORE!

C&Painting LLC

C& painting llc. Are a painting company operated by the owner and with more than 20 years of experience in Exterior and Interior Paint works. We also do lead paint encapsulation. The satisfaction of our clients and our high quality is our best reference. You can also write to us at cpainting16@gmail.com or visit us at our website WWW.C-PAINTINGLLC.NET It will be a pleasure to help in your next project. Full licenses and insurance MD. MHIC #05-133056 Dc Gc Lic #4105166000208 C& PAINTING LLC:

Offers by C&Painting LLC on Angi

INDOOR AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT, MOLD REMOVAL, HVAC CLEANING & SANITATION, AIR DUCT CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING & REPAIRS, CLEARANCE CERTIFICATION, DRYWALL INSTALLATION, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, GUTTER CLEANING AND REPAIRS, VARIOUS WORKS OF A HANDYMEN.