GranitePro LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

5320 Enterprise St Suite B

Sykesville, MD 21784

At Granitepro LLC we do not just simply make granite countertops, we passionately create them. Every curve and cut is custom made to suite your lifestyle and taste. We take pride in being Maryland's most reliable granite countertop company and want you to see it for yourself. Whether you are on a budget or looking to turn your kitchen, bath, fireplace, or outdoor space into a one of a kind masterpiece, we will assist you every step of the way in creating the beautiful living space you have always dreamed of. We work with all types of stone, including but not limited to Granite, Quartz, Marble, Onyx, Travertine, Silestone, and Cambria. We are unconditionally dedicated on providing Maryland with top notch customer service and quality granite countertops that will simply leave you in awe....

01/11/2020

Yvonne H.

Dean and his crew were professional and very pleasant to work with. We hit a snag on the day of installation, when we found mold behind the kitchen sink. Dean was able to help us locate a company to remove the affected drywall and insulation and to reschedule the installation for another day. A few days later, we got our new counter top. We love the new look in our kitchen!

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen counter top

Category countertops,marble & granite

Thank you for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]!

05/06/2019

Kevin P.

Had them install kitchen countertops. The person who was supposed to come to do the measurements was running late and I needed to push them to even show up the day they were scheduled. Note that they were one of three contractors working on the kitchen, so a delay would have a domino effect. He then did the measurements wrong, resulting in them installing too large a countertop for the space, despite the fact that we were clear from the start as to the size we wanted. When the removed the incorrect countertop to cut it down, they damaged a brand new cabinet. They then proceeded to cut the countertop too small. At this point, simply to keep the project moving, we gave up and went with the too-small countertop they installed.

Description of Work
Kitchen Countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite

01/21/2018

Gregg F.

Granitepro was recommended to us by Bode Floors. Dean came over and gave us an estimate for new granite countertops that was very competitive. He was very nice and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. We had a concern that the new ceramic floor we had installed, together with the new countertop, might trap the dishwasher and make it difficult to service. Dean said he'd put spacers in if necessary and they could make that determination after the floors were put in. What I especially liked about the installation is the professionalism of the installers. They waited until the countertops were installed before cutting the granite backsplash so they could get the perfect height for it to fit under our kitchen window. I would absolutely go with this company again.

Description of Work
Granite countertops

Category home remodeling

01/26/2017

David M.

Amazing!! Dean and his guys are the best around for sure. Great price and perfect work. Very professional. They nailed it!

Description of Work
Bar countertops, 3 bathroom vanity tops of granite

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

09/12/2016

Jason L.

I had received several quotes to perform the work of installing new Quartz countertops in my kitchen. After reviewing all competing offers, I had initially chosen to go with another company that I had met face to face, other than GranitePro, as they were slightly lower in price and my wife was the one who met the others. While she stated that she had liked Dean Brady, I felt more comfortable going with the person I had met. Dean reached out to me to see if I had any questions or what my decision was to proceed and I politely informed him that I was going with another company. He was very professional and respectful of my decision and stated to think of him in the future. He also sent me a linked-in connection after this as well. Further in the process with the company I had chosen, I was ready for the countertops to be installed after finishing some work on my end and wasn't getting the turnaround that I had wanted. Since I was on a deadline, I reached back out to Dean to see what he could do for us. Dean promptly responded, guided my wife and I on our choices and questions and provided very quick turnaround. He came out and performed final measurements, laid out the template and installed 1 week later. I wasn't present for the installation, but my wife stated that they were very meticulous, patient and cautious during the install. They made sure that everything was level and flush. Only minor detail that I found was not enough caulk was put into one of the back crevasses, but this is the only thing I could find wrong. The installers were prompt and even laid out protection for our brand new floors all around the kitchen. They even pointed out a discrepancy in our sink, as they didn't want us to think the countertops were off. The symbol for 'Kohler' on the sink wasn't centered. They showed this to my wife by measuring each side to the symbol. The installers only pointed this out, as they made sure the seam was centered in their plans, but it didn't line up with the symbol. In closing, very happy with this company and would recommend to others reading this review and deciding whom to go with.

Description of Work
Countertop Installation

Category countertops

03/08/2016

Holly M.

We were moving in to our home on the last Saturday in February. We sent an email to Granitepro to schedule an estimate for the following Monday. The existing kitchen had white cabinets with drab gray formica countertops and an island with no overhang, so it was useless as a place to site. We wanted to change the counters to black granite and have an overhang on one edge of the island so that we could set bar stools there and make it a comfy place to eat, chit chat, whatever. Dean (one of the owners) showed up on time and was very friendly. He showed us samples of counter top edges and we discussed color options. He explained the "typical" overhang amount for the island and explained how it would be installed. We explained our budget to him and he did his best to work within that budget. He explained that his pricing was "all inclusive" and included the granite with a choice of several finished edges, the installation, the back splashes, the sink (pre-mounted), the plumbing tie-in and removal/disposal of the old counter tops. After looking on line at several sites that offer a "cheap" fee for granite installation, the tiny print typically states that the removal/disposal of old counters, plumbing hook-up and sink installation are 'add-on' items. We very much liked that Dean's package was "all inclusive". We were so happy with him that we cancelled our second estimate for later in the day. Dean promptly sent over a quote and called to follow up. When asked how long it would take before we could schedule install, he told us that we could have it installed the following Monday! Dean came back out on Tuesday morning to take final measurements and while he and I were talking, he mentioned that he had slabs at his shop if we were interested in anything else, but he was NOT pushy or trying to sell us anything we didn't need. He knew our budget. We asked him to look at the Master Bath vanity as we were interested in going from a double to a single bowl counter. He gave us a fantastic price on the installation (discounted by almost 50% as his crew and the plumber would already be on site). He gave us the name/address of his local granite supplier so that we could go pick the granite for the kitchen. We made the short trip to Frederick to pick our granite stone (that place was also GREAT to deal with). We then went by Dean's shop to pick the slab for the Master Bath (he had several pieces and options that would work). Monday morning, the crew showed up and replaced both the kitchen and the bathroom counter tops. The plumber Dean works with is also fantastic. He replaced the garbage disposal as ours was leaking and charged a minimal amount to do so. He mounted the fixtures that WE purchased with no hassle. None of that "this is not going to work, but I've got a different kind on the truck" or anything!! We cannot express our pleasure enough in dealing with Dean, his workers and the plumber. Our home was as clean when they left it as when they arrived. You would have never known we had pretty major work performed. It was all done in one day. I came home from work to a brand-new looking kitchen with faucets that worked and no longer leaked and a working garbage disposal! The bathroom looks like it was completely remodeled! Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Granitepro LLC. Looking forward to entertaining in our "new" kitchen!!

Description of Work
Installed granite counter tops in the kitchen and master bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

02/14/2016

Dave B.

Granite Pro did a great job installing a new kitchen countertop. Dean was very professional and helpful with giving an estimate, advice on picking out the granite, arranging for plumbing work and referral for someone to tear down the old tile backsplash and new drywall. It was completed in a timely fashion and left the kitchen very clean. I highly recommend Granite Pro.

Description of Work
INstall new granite kitchen countertop

Category marble & granite

01/12/2016

David S.

The owner-Dean was very knowledgeable and helpful. Very reasonable price quote. We are very pleased with the results. The installation team of Will and Hector was wonderful. Both were very skilled and professional! They removed all of the old counters and installed the new granite in one day. Dean even showed up to help. The next day the plumber Brent, showed up to connect the new faucets. Everything looks great!!! I would recommend them without reservation. Overall grade A+

Description of Work
Replaced the countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

10/17/2015

Glenn F.

The process from estimate to installation was professional and efficient. Dean Brady, the owner, visited and listened fully to what we wanted, made suggestions without being pushy, and later the same day, e-mailed us a detailed estimate. The workers were friendly, and they worked hard, cleaning up before they left. Mr. Brady provided excellent followup with a receipt and a willingness to answer our questions. It was great working with him -- highly recommended!

Description of Work
GranitePro replaced our worn kitchen counters with granite counters. The sink was also replaced.

Category countertops

09/08/2015

Werner G.

I thought they did a good job, we have no complaints. Everything works well. However, I didn't do much shopping around, so don't know how the price was.

Description of Work
They put in a granite counter top in our medium sized kitchen, and replaced our sink and faucet

Category home remodeling

PRICELESS CARPETS & FLOORING

Whether in search of custom designed ceramics, luxurious hardwood, plush carpet or a handmade rug, Priceless can meet all of your flooring needs. As a Carpet One retailer, we carry quality brands, such as Relax It's Lees, Mohawk, Shaw and many others. As part of the Carpet One family, Priceless Carpets can offer the prices of a national chain, while at the same time providing the comfort and personal attention acquired from a small independently owned store. Our years of experience enable us to provide complete service, from selecting the right products, installing them and servicing them in the years to come for both commercial and residential projects. Staffed with a full line of decorating consultants and flooring specialists trained to assist with projects of all sizes and complexities, Priceless can ensure your experience is “ a step beyond extraordinary.” priceless carpet one baltimore marylandCome in and discover all of the wonderful flooring options Priceless has to offer. We promise that our top notch customer service and expertise will not be matched! MISSION STATEMENT: To provide the highest quality floor covering products, sold and installed by qualified personnel, resulting in a priceless experience.

Glenwood Kitchen & Bath LLC

Glenwood Kitchen & Bath provides over 25 years of experience in the home remodeling field. Although specializing in kitchens and baths, we also remodel basements and laundries, as well as provide accommodations for handicap accessibility. OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.

Offers by Glenwood Kitchen & Bath LLC on Angi
    Zenith Kitchen & Bath

Zenith Kitchen and Bath's showroom is located in Ellicott City, Maryland. We are a full-service remodeling company covering the surrounding area. We have six skilled staff designers ready to help you realize your vision for your renovation project. There is no charge for the initial design and estimate, so call us today!

We provide our clients with a simple one stop shop solution. Our pricing includes removal and disposal of existing countertops, fabrication, installation, stainless steel under-mount sink, faucet, and plumbing reconnection all done in the same day.