Baltimore Pressure Washers

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2017

614 Kalorama Rd.

Sykesville, MD 21784

Looking for the best pressure washing service available? We have been pressure washing since 1993 and homeowners and businesses have trusted Baltimore Pressure Washing for expert pressure washing in Maryland for over ten years! Baltimore Pressure Washing is a full service residential, commercial, and industrial pressure washing & window cleaning company and most importantly family owned and operated. So, the good news is after you have your home or business exterior power washed or soft washed , we can professionally clean your windows too! Professional pressure washing and window cleaning is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve the appearance of your home or business and make a lasting impression! Here at Baltimore Pressure Washing, we mean it when we clean it! We have created new and innovative ways to improve results and cut time on the job – which saves our customers money. Sometimes the work you need is a lot less than what you may think. If you have a question or concern about cleaning your home or business, please call us. We'd love to help – our goal is to establish a relationship with all of our customers that will last year after year. We only utilize soap, water, and bleach when providing services....

04/26/2022

Shirley C.

I have used Baltimore Pressure Washers for a couple of years and they have provided quality service. Andres Vasquez pays attention to the details and makes sure you are happy with the completed job. I would highly recommend his company for pressure washing and window washing. He is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Pressure wash vinyl siding and window cleaning

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

09/09/2020

thomas C.

They were phenomenal and his professionalism was through the roof and his equipment was state of the art. He even gave us the product information of the stain so we could stain the deck ourselves. It's absolutely beautiful and we very much appreciate the product recommendation.

Description of Work
Pressure washing.

10/04/2019

JAMES B.

Excellent. He did an excellent job and did more than I asked for and what we had agreed on during the visit for the estimate.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash my house and deck and outside the three season Room on my deck

Category pressure washing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy you and your wife are satisfied with the services provided. Thanks again, Andres

08/04/2019

Stephan P.

Baltimore Pressure Washers was recommended by my next door neighbor. Andres explained the process thoroughly. He showed up on schedule. He carefully reviewed my house with me and explained what needed to be done. I am very pleased with the result. I recommend Baltimore Pressure Washers and Andres Vasquez.

Description of Work
Washing of house and walkway.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Best, Andres Baltimore Pressure Washers

07/31/2019

John W.

Overall project completion went very well. Andres (owner) arrived on time and was ready to work. Very personable and knowledgeable about how to fix a problem with patio. Did some minor extra pressure washing but included it in the original quote. Very pleased with results and would certainly consider Andres for future pressure washing projects.

Description of Work
sidewalk, patio and siding needed pressure washing

Category pressure washing

Thank you for leaving a review. We are elated you are satisfied with the services provided to beautify your home. Thanks for your business. Andres Baltimore Pressure Washers

07/17/2019

Elizabeth B.

Andres was conscientious and thorough, and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Low pressure wash of house

Category pressure washing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please keep us in mind with any other future projects in the future. Thanks again! Andres Baltimore Pressure Washers

07/02/2019

Howard L.

Andres responded right away to our call, came to our house, went over in detail the work he would do for our request, quickly gave us a fair quote and was so professional. His work was awesome. We are so happy with the results and will use him again.

Description of Work
Power wash whole house, sheds and porch

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to leave a review. Andres Baltimore Pressure Washers

05/26/2019

DOUGLAS W.

This is the second year in a row that we have engaged Baltimore Pressure Washers. We are very impressed with the great results and excellent attention to scheduling and details. Andres is a really nice person to work with.

Description of Work
Window cleaning; blue stone patio cleaning; pressure washing house and walkways

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you for your kind words. We hope to continue to handle your soft washing needs in the future. Andres

03/27/2019

Parmesh S.

The whole process was hassle free and completed in a timely manner. It was a pleasant experience to interact with Andres. I relied on his recommendation in deciding the treatment of choice in refurbishing my driveway.

Description of Work
Soft pressure wash siding, driveway and patio

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the kind review and it’s very much appreciated. Keep us in mind with any other future projects. Best regards, Baltimore Pressure Washers

03/26/2019

cory G.

Andres went above and beyond my expectations. He was extremely professional from start to finish, provided an excellent (and fair) quote, completed the work in the timeframe promised (even in pouring down rain!) and also went the extra mile and pressure washed my shed. I will not only use Baltimore Pressure Washers again, but I will also refer to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Pressure wash deck and sidewalk

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy your satisfied with the services provided. Keep us in mind with your new home buy. Regards, Baltimore Pressure Washers

03/20/2019

Daria B.

I am very pleased with the work Andres performed. He respondedd quickly from my initial request and throughout the time it took to actually do the work. He also sent me a message when he thought his prior engagement would over run and make him late to begin my work. Upon arrival he gave me a copy of his certificate of insurance (something everyone should ask for and receive from a contractor) and a brochure. He explained the entire process and listened attentively to my concerns and what I sought to have accomplished. Needless to say, I was more than happy with the result.

Description of Work
Deck Soft Wash

03/12/2019

Oded E.

Great job. Cleaning windows both outside and insude

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

11/25/2018

Dottie & Joe M.

We were totally impressed by his work, punctuality, and very reasonable rates.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of our home.

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

We are extremely happy that your satisfied with the services we provided. Thank you for the kind words!

11/12/2018

Leticia M.

Andres did a fantastic job! He is very knowledgeable and was able to explain the process to me, which I appreciated a lot. He was also very quick and did a thorough job!

Description of Work
Washing siding of house

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the awesome review and very much appreciated !

11/07/2018

Aaron P.

Andres was fantastic from start to finish - quickly responsive on the phone, in confirming the appointment, and in the work done. We had never had our house pressure washed before and it really does look like new now, same for patio and other exterior areas that he washed. On top of that, he worked through cold and wet conditions to finish the job. An easy recommend for anyone looking for these services in the Baltimore area.

Description of Work
Pressure wash of house, pressure wash of patio, pressure wash of walkway

Category pressure washing

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We are always grateful for your business.

10/09/2018

Robin B.

Andres did a wonderful job. My parents are so happy. I saw the house yesterday and I had no idea it could look so good again. Andres even washed the patio cover and the shed. I will definitely be using this company again.

Description of Work
My parents needed a gutter cleaned, a gutter cover installed, and the whole house pressure washed - things that my dad can no longer do on his own.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are very happy that you and your parents are satisfied with the services that were completed.

08/29/2018

Laura R.

Baltimore Pressure Washers exceeded our expectations. Andres was prompt and very thorough. He took extra time and care to make sure our formstone facade looked its best. Everything looks brand new! Andres clearly takes great pride in his business and we would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house and sidewalks

08/29/2018

Jack E.

Andres did an excellent job cleaning away dirt and grime from our house. He did all the work himself in an extremely efficient manner. The results were amazing. We will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing siding, foundation, patio, sidewalk, and porch.

Category pressure washing

Thank you very much for the kind words.

08/20/2018

Renee D.

Very satisfied with the work and would recommend to others

Description of Work
Pressure washed and cleaned large outdoor concrete patio

Category pressure washing

Than you for the kind review!

07/22/2018

Mitchell S.

Fantastic. Looks super clean. Very professional. Andres is a perfectionist and his results are great.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, deck, porch, sidewalk.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the great review!

07/11/2018

Antoinette G.

Very well. He spent time cleaning thoroughly, going over areas that needed more cleaning to remove all dirt. He was extremely meticulous, professional and always checking to see that he power-washed completely. When finished, he had me check the work before he left to make sure I was satisfied with his the job. He does excellent work and follows through., Would hire him again.

Description of Work
Entire house and outside area

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your review.

06/08/2018

Brett G.

I called Andres (owner) on a Saturday and by Tuesday morning he arrived at my house, on time, to power wash our siding and additional exterior surfaces (concrete patio and brick flower bed/chimney). It looked fantastic. Andres actually power washed a neighbors house a few houses down from mine the next week and noticed a spot on the chimney that he thought didn’t look to great. So he called me to see if he could come over that same day to take care of it. Great service from top to bottom and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Power washing

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your kind review!

05/16/2018

Marilyn S.

FANTASTIC! We have lived in our house for 4 yrs., not sure if the deck had ever been cleaned. Andres did a great job! The deck looks like new. Even the stairwell to the basement looks good. Some stains in the cement were too imbedded to come out totally, but we are very pleased with the results. I would HIGHLY recommend Baltimore PowerWashers.

Description of Work
Power washed composite deck, vinyl railings, and cement steps leading down to cellar entrance.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you for the wonderful review!

05/12/2018

Susan B.

I was thoroughly pleased with Andres' work. He cleaned our windows, inside and out, pressure washed the sunroom and deck, and painted the deck. His work on the deck was neat and professionally done with no drips anywhere! Our windows hadn't been cleaned in a while and they are crystal clear now. Communication was excellent and I would definately hire him again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing, painting, windows cleaned

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

It was a pleasure handling your spring projects.

05/10/2018

DOUGLAS W.

We cannot say enough about Andres and his professionalism and excellent results. He was very responsive to our request for a proposal and he described in detail his planned approach to the various surfaces. He also was very responsive in scheduling a date for the work. The results were outstanding - the stone and brick surfaces at our home look practically new. It is well worth engaging someone who has the knowledge, expertise and right equipment to tackle any surface. On top of it all, Andres is a really nice person and we enjoyed meeting him. We will look forward to an opportunity to work with him again.

Description of Work
We wanted to clean a large bluestone patio, a brick walkway plus steps and landing, and various other exterior areas.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the awesome review.

E.M. Texture Construction SVCS

Things around the property eventually get older and need some repairs. E.M. Texture Construction Services, Inc. can provide you with an excellent home repairs service so you can keep your house up and running. We will help you transform an outdated room into a modern comfort with our many remodeling services. With E.M. Texture Construction Services, Inc., your general contractor will be skilled in many areas and will gladly come to your home to fix anything. If you are in need of anything from masonry services to painting, we are the company that can help you. Our home improvements and repairs service has earned us a recognizable reputation in Silver Spring, turning visions into reality. With our experience and expertise, you can trust that all of your repairs and home renovations are in good hands with us. When you are looking into home improvements or renovations, contact E.M. Texture Construction Services, Inc. in Silver Spring, MD, for expert advice and service. We can help with masonry services, brick repair, painting, stucco and more.

Whittingtons Painting

With 20+ years of painting experience, our team is here to provide expert painting (careful to detail, etc.) customer satisfaction craftmanship.

Definition Painting Services, Inc.

Definition Painting Services, Inc. is a small, family owned & operated business located in Howard County, MD. We employ more than 15 + professional staff members. The owner is our estimator and general manager. Though our foreman run the crews, Joel is available on a daily basis to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We only use high quality products, and are certified in lead paint removal. We accept checks and Visa/MasterCard.

Not Licensed
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential services: House washing, Soft washing of all exterior surfaces, Roof washing, Deck washing & Staining, Window cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Architectural stone, slate, marble, sand stone acid washing, Wood and fence restoration, Cement washing, Exterior home Mold and Algae removal. Commercial: Parking garages, Strip malls, High rise exterior building washing, Semi-truck & trailer washing, Gum removal,Graffiti removal, Restaurant vent & hood cleaning, Stadium & Arena washing