ALL ASPECTS LANDSCAPING

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2005

We are a full service landscape design and installation company. Our goal is to remain a small, local, community-based service organization. We have been servicing the Carroll County and central Maryland areas for over 30 years and have the experience to provide you with the highest quality materials, professional installation, and the most dependable service in the area....

Leverage Contractors Inc

Leverage Contractors Inc. is a Family and Veteran Owned Business that focuses on great customer service. We are the source for all of your home and business remodeling needs. We specialize in interior and exterior building and remodeling. Our team has years of experience and guarantees complete satisfaction on your project from start to finish. We provide quality craftsmanship at the best prices. We are confident in our ability to find solutions for all of our clients to best achieve their goals. Building trust with long lasting relationships is our highest priority. Personal attention to our clients, as individuals is what distinguishes us from others in the construction industry. We have met the construction needs of several in the local area with the utmost skill and professionalism. As General Contractors we focus on attention to detail and specialize in all phases of construction our goal is to complete every job with care and expertise. We specialize in all phases of Custom Painting, Interior, Exterior, Residential, Commercial & Industrial, in addition to all General Contractor projects to include Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall Installation, Kitchen & Bath Redesign, Basement Finishing & Remodeling, Concrete contracting, Driveways, Curbs & Gutters, Roof Repair and complete Installation, Room additions, Commercial Build Outs, Deck Staining and refurbishing and much more! We offer emergency after hour services, please don't hesitate to give us a call, even on the holidays! We are here for you. Leverage Contractors Inc. Is the best fit for your project, don't hesitate to ask for references!! Call us today for professional and reliable free estimates! We look forward to hearing from you.

DJA Landscape & Irrigation

DJA Landscape & Irrigation Inc. is a design build firm serving the Howard & Baltimore area. We specialize in custom landscapes and automatic sprinkler systems. For 24 years, DJA Landscape & Irrigation, Inc. has operated with a basic principle, to deliver a professional product, on time, in a manner that exceeds our customer's expectations. Our local referral base is a testament to our operating principle.

Jk Gardening Lawn & Garden Care

JK Gardening Lawn & Garden Care is your one stop shop for all of out lawncare needs. Contact us for a free quote. We look forward toward working with you soon!

02/21/2019

Do NOT buy firewood from this provider. I overpaid for a cord of wood. The so-called hardwood was not all hardwood, neither was it seasoned as advertised. This wood was very difficult to burn. When I called to complain I was told by the manager that the wood was water logged from all the rain we got last year, thus explaining why it was difficult to burn their wood. Why did they sell me this kind ...

Description of Work
Purchased firewood

Category firewood

03/10/2017

Lee is highly professional and a delight to do business with. His crew worked quickly and with great attention to detail, making sure everything was done to our satisfaction. We'd hire them again in an instant and cannot recommend them highly enough. The cost was, I think, a little high, but in the end worth every penny.

Description of Work
We needed our yard renovated and all the beds mulched.

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/24/2016

All Aspects came out promptly, seemed thorough in their measurements, and was very polite. The estimate, however, was four times higher than the next highest estimate for the work. All Aspects bid $12,000 and we paid $3000.

Description of Work
We requested an estimate for a shrub bed to be removed and replaced with a stacked brick, terraced wall (~2 feet high) and topped with river stone.

Category landscaping

02/24/2016

We were extremely pleased with the job that All Aspects Landscaping performed for us. The quality of their work was outstanding, and their prices were very reasonable. The owner of the company and his crew were all exceptionally courteous and polite. They showed up when scheduled, and completed all work as promised. We were also very pleased with the way that they cleaned up their work sites at th...

Description of Work
Landscape Design and Installation. Spring Cleanup, edging, and mulching. Also, installed beautiful evergreen trees from their own tree farm and nursery.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,greenhouses

11/30/2012

The project was a great success. Lee met me on the property to talk about various projects. I had planned to do one smaller project first but if I liked them then I planned to do others, so we talked about a decent number of items and we talked some rough prices on each of those first. He was in no rush to get out of there, really listened to what I was looking for, and it was a very good discussi...

Description of Work
Long side property woods edge cleaned up and designed screening shrubs/bushes planted and mulched. This included 6 very tall leaning top heavy storm damaged pine trees being cleaned up completely. The design was worked into existing trees, and volunteers that were being left in place. It also included In another spot in the yard 2 large apple trees a storm recently blew over which were also cleaned up, wood cut and stacked for fireplace, cruft and stumps chipped and removed and area around some top soil, reseeded and straw covered.

Category landscaping

10/09/2012

Lee was responsive and very knowledgable. The work was done exactly when it was said it would be done, and completed in the exact timeframe it was scheduled for. Very prompt and all work performed to specifications and per discussions with us. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
We had landscaping removed and replaced with new shrubs and bushes. New lanscaping done on sides of home, and backyard.

07/20/2012

The owner was very helpful in deciding on what we wanted to do. They did really nice work, I was happy with it when they were done. They were very quick to respond and came right on time. They were very professional. It was a nice bunch of guys that did the work in front of my house.

Description of Work
I have used All Aspects Landscaping. They did some small landscaping in front of my house.

04/13/2010

They have done an excellent job. They are a little on the high side, but you get your monies worth. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They landscaped my back yard. They reseeded my lawn. They have also done general clean up. They have also treated my lawn and shrubbery.

08/17/2006

I told him I am not a landscaper and he never called back then.

Description of Work
I called them and they did call me back about 4 or 5 time and we attempted to set up a time to meet. He finally said I need to know what you need before he would come out. I expressed I need his assistance to know what I need. He called back and said he needed to know exactly what I needed and he never called back.

09/07/2005

I GIVE THIS COMPANY AN "A" FOR WORK DONE. CLEANED UP AND IT LOOKS LIKE A MILLION BUCKS. GREAT COMPANY. I WOULD USE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS LANDSCAPING WORK DONE.

Description of Work
PRUNING, WEEDING & MULCHING.

Category landscaper

Landscape Design & Installation, Landscape Renovation, Removal & Replacement of Older Landscapes, Low-maintenance Plantings & "Easy-care" Plans, Brush Clearing & Tree Removal, Lot Clearing, Grading & Seeding, Pruning, Weeding, Edging, Mulching, Drainage Correction & Erosion Control, Installation of Evergreen Privacy Screens & Windbreaks, Property Cleanup for Real Estate Resale, and Comprehensive Estate Property Management.

Check, Financing Available