B at your service concierge llc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

PO Box 110

Stevenson, MD 21153

Personal assistant company for busy professionals,small companies, families and those living alone. Originally owned My Girl Friday Baltimore for the past 7 years, bringing my award winning team and years of experience and vendors to "B At Your Service". We are in the business of helping others,

02/15/2017

Susie C.

Every experience I had with B at Your service has exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
B at Your Service provides amazing personal concierge services. I have used them for everything from laundry, to catering, to interior decorating and family meals.

Category moving companies, errand service

02/15/2017

Nancy P.

Beth has been with me for at least 8 years. I am blessed to have her in my busy life. She leaves nothing undone. When I travel Beth ensures that my home and family are taken good care of. Honest to a fault, she is fun, respectful and follows through. She is the truest form of a my girl Friday.

Description of Work
Beth provides services across the board for me. From Dr. appointments to managing checkbooks, providing Housesitters to dog sitters. Electric, wifi, HVAC services provided from her pool of bonded businesses. Landscaping, parties, computers and full packing and moving residences. Inventorying for insurance and purchasing everything from gifts to dry cleaning.

Category hauling services, interior designers, landscaping, moving companies, plumbing, buying services, errand service, wedding planning

10/04/2016

Sharyn A.

Beth Adams and her team were prompt, organized and handled all of my belonging with care. Beth started the project by touring my home and surveying all of the areas that needed to be cleared, organized and packed. She was tough and was able to convince me that after many years of acquiring "stuff", much of which I no longer needed, that things needed to be edited and go to new homes. She set definite goals for each session and called in Bethany D. to supervise when she couldn't be there. She helped get moving and labeling supplies and got more when I ran out of the ones I provided. Once packed, she organized her helpers to take many smaller items which would have required boxing and had them taken the short distance to my new home. Prior to the move, she purchased storage shelves for my basement and had them assembled and ready to be filled. They were at my home to meet the movers in the morning and supervised the loading and unloading of the truck. The only thing that went wrong was that the movers did not complete the move that first day and left about 1/4 of the items at the old house. When I arrived at the new house (after a massage that Beth had arranged for my stress management )....I was not pleased that the move was not complete. Beth immediately called to investigate and made sure they would arrive and finish the next morning in a timely fashion. After the move, Bethany A. helped me to organize the garage and get rid of the many boxes and other supplies . Beth has also consulted with me on decorating projects, provided me with references for other vendors such as painters and a handyman, and arranged housesitting when I was out of town. B at Your Service Concierge Service is truly a full service business and I will continue to use their many services in the future.

Description of Work
Beth Adams and her "elves" helped me to organize a downsizing move. They helped to categorize items and take them to consignment, donation, or trash. They expertly packed most of my items, hired the mover and oversaw the move, moving many of the fragile items themselves. Once at the new house, they unpacked most of the boxes and had my new kitchen, bath and master up and running at the end of the day.

Category moving companies, errand service

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

Errands
    Wedding Planning
    Buying Services
    Check, Visa, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express

errands, organizing rooms to managing renovations, helping small businesses, families and those living alone. My years of working with my top notch team brings handymen, electricians, painters,window cleaners,landscapers,caterers and the list goes on. Each client is individual and so are our services. We are masters at putting the pieces back together, while managing a move across town or internationally, or managing homes and lives weekly, there is nothing we cannot do.

As long as its legal we will handle it for you.