B at your service concierge llc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

Errands
Wedding Planning
Buying Services

Personal assistant company for busy professionals,small companies, families and those living alone. Originally owned My Girl Friday Baltimore for the past 7 years, bringing my award winning team and years of experience and vendors to "B At Your Service". We are in the business of helping others, from organizing to events, to managing homes, helping clients downsize and move, and everyday living. I work with many trusted vendors to give our clients the most professional service they can get . Handymen, painters, electricians, to landscapers and dog walkers. There isn't much we cannot do or manage. When things aren't adding up , start subtracting with B AT YOUR SERVICE CONCIERGE LLC...

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
Manna Wealth Management

Welcome to Manna Wealth Management. Our business is founded on the belief that successful wealth management is a lifelong process. Wealth evolves. You earn it; you inherit it; invest it, spend it, and donate it. You distribute wealth to your loved ones. You help finance educations, weddings, and plan for the transfer of assets to others later in life. At Manna Wealth Management, we help people invest and protect wealth at the various stages of life. Our seasoned professionals use every tool of wealth management in an effort to preserve your capital and maximize may your returns. We're large enough to expertly manage all your financial needs, yet small enough to give you the intensely personal service you deserve. We believe that our approach has passed the test of time. Our executives have worked in the financial realm through market cycles, through economies weak and strong, and through both good times and difficult times. In any climate, we are a steady hand for our investors. Proven expertise, personal service. That's how we help our clients manage their financial affairs with confidence. It's how we've earned their trust. It's how we can help you achieve your goals. Florida Residents please call 305-306-7107

02/15/2017

Beth has been with me for at least 8 years. I am blessed to have her in my busy life. She leaves nothing undone. When I travel Beth ensures that my home and family are taken good care of. Honest to a fault, she is fun, respectful and follows through. She is the truest form of a my girl Friday.

Description of Work
Beth provides services across the board for me. From Dr. appointments to managing checkbooks, providing Housesitters to dog sitters. Electric, wifi, HVAC services provided from her pool of bonded businesses. Landscaping, parties, computers and full packing and moving residences. Inventorying for insurance and purchasing everything from gifts to dry cleaning.

Category hauling services,interior designers,landscaping,moving companies,plumbing,buying services,errand service,wedding planning

02/15/2017

Every experience I had with B at Your service has exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
B at Your Service provides amazing personal concierge services. I have used them for everything from laundry, to catering, to interior decorating and family meals.

Category moving companies,errand service

10/04/2016

Beth Adams and her team were prompt, organized and handled all of my belonging with care. Beth started the project by touring my home and surveying all of the areas that needed to be cleared, organized and packed. She was tough and was able to convince me that after many years of acquiring "stuff", much of which I no longer needed, that things needed to be edited and go to new homes. She set defin...

Description of Work
Beth Adams and her "elves" helped me to organize a downsizing move. They helped to categorize items and take them to consignment, donation, or trash. They expertly packed most of my items, hired the mover and oversaw the move, moving many of the fragile items themselves. Once at the new house, they unpacked most of the boxes and had my new kitchen, bath and master up and running at the end of the day.

Category moving companies,errand service

errands, organizing rooms to managing renovations, helping small businesses, families and those living alone. My years of working with my top notch team brings handymen, electricians, painters,window cleaners,landscapers,caterers and the list goes on. Each client is individual and so are our services. We are masters at putting the pieces back together, while managing a move across town or internationally, or managing homes and lives weekly, there is nothing we cannot do.

As long as its legal we will handle it for you.

Check, Visa, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express