Quality Air Solutions LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2009

Quality Air Solutions is a residential and light commercial Duct Cleaning Company. We use the Abatement Technologies Professional Duct Cleaning Machines to perform our duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. Our company uses our own trained employees, never subcontractors. We have over 35 years

Dirty Supply DuctDirty BlowerwheelA Service Provider's profile image

Air Duct Cleaning

air duct cleaning

Air duct cleaning
View project

air duct cleaning (264)dryer vent cleaning (146)HVAC Companies (37)mold removal (18)ceiling fan installation (3)lighting (1)

08/22/2022

Holly D.

Ryan and Erick were professional, arrived exactly when they said they would, and did a wonderful job cleaning the dryer vent. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

04/21/2022

H Michael & Tanya B.

We contacted 2 other companies before hiring Quality Air Solutions (QAS, LLC). The other 2 companies were very courteous over the phone. However, when the employees came to give an estimate, they appeared to be more interested in selling other products and services other than duct cleaning and when they left, and they became very rude when we were not interested in the other services. Everyone I spoke with from QAS LLC, were friendly and thoroughly answered every question. They gave me a quote, not a range, over the phone and it never changed. The employees that came out to perform the services on our units were timely, friendly and accommodating. They explained what they were going to do and how long it would take and they cleaned up the work areas after they completed the job. We recommend QAS LLC, for your next Air Duct Cleaning.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business and the feedback you provided. Please let us know if we can help you in the future!

10/14/2021

Stuart M.

Thorough and on time…did a great job

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Clean

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your dryer vent cleaning. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

09/02/2021

Gonzalo G.

The technicians arrived on time. They were very polite and performed a thorough cleaning of the dryer vent and internal airways of the dryer. Very happy with the experience.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Thank you very much for the great review! We appreciate your business and are very happy you are pleased with your service. Thank you!

08/09/2021

Sandra C.

Jose and Carlos were professional and efficient in cleaning the dryer vent. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

We thank you for your business and your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you as well. We look forward to working with you in the future.

08/09/2021

charles B.

Very well. Daniel and the other gentlemen did great work.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Thank you for your review! It was great working with you as well. We appreciate your business.

12/20/2020

Jeff D.

My vent runs through the attic. The team pointed out that it is not efficient and recommended an alternative even though they would not be the ones doing the work. Took time to do the analysis and I am grateful

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

11/03/2020

TRILMA D.

Great as explained. Workers came an hour early.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/04/2020

Jane S.

My vents had not been cleaned for serval years so I was expecting a lot of dust. I clean the dryer filter after each use and this vent had been cleaned within the past two years so I was not expecting any issues. They found that a bird had gotten into the vent and causes a restriction of airflow. They removed this and recommended a vent cover and would have supplied it if they had one available. They were willing to come back and install one at a later date. The vents cleaned were replaced and the work areas left clean.

Description of Work
Dryer ducts and air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/06/2020

Judith G.

They were prompt and efficient. Very professional. Answered all My questions. I plan to hire them again.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/31/2020

Cheryl S.

Juan and Randal came out to my house today and did a thorough cleaning and sanitizing of my ducts. They also spent a lot of time cleaning out my dryer hose and vent which were way overdue for cleaning. They wore masks and cleaned up the area after they finished. Excellent job!

Description of Work
duct cleaning and dryer hose and duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/14/2020

Stacey F.

The team was punctual, efficient and careful about hygiene and masks. Customer service was friendly, thorough and responded quickly to my requests. Some untidiness left behind by the workers, though.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/13/2020

Marsha F.

Two guys showed up on time and were knowledgeable and very professional. We have a stacking washer/dryer and they were able to do everything without having to pull it out of the tight space it's in.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent and be sure hoses were secure

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/31/2020

Babs W.

The team that came (Ramone, Tony, and Ruben) did an awesome job. They were friendly, polite, professional, and had a good humor as they explained everything to me as they went. They were quick but not sloppy. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/25/2020

Susan B.

Quality Air Solutions did an amazing job. My ducts were cleaned out very well and noticed immediately the difference in the air. They were pretty dirty. Very knowledgeable and gave helpful tips.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/11/2020

Richard S.

Dryer vent was cleaned on second floor from inside. Compressed air from truck was used with whip device. Very thorough cleaning if all lint. Air flow is now max. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

07/09/2020

Cherie F.

It went very well. I would use again

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning. But I needed additional work done

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/13/2020

Anthony B.

Two workers showed up. I walked them to the basement door where the vent was. It was a short run. Cleaning took about 45 minutes. They reconnected the vent tube and gave some advice to get this done about every 2 years because of how short the run is. Price was as quoted, but we paid $155 with the coupon. Felt it was fair for the work done.

Description of Work
Short dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

06/05/2020

Cyndi I.

Went great with Quality Air Solutions! Worked with Karen to schedule and within days they were here! Juan and Randall were the technicians, they both were face masks, were very polite and efficient! Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

05/07/2020

Lisa A.

Responded quickly and was able to book within a couple days. Guys showed up on time and knew what they were doing. Nice guys who answered any of my questions. Work took about 2 hours to complete. Will hire again in 5+ years.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/27/2020

Gregory D.

They took care of the problem. It went very well.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning and pest prevention

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

04/21/2020

Heather G.

Well - they arrived on time, fixed disconnected dryer vent and cleaned that out as well as the airducts and applied a disinfectant.

Description of Work
air ducts cleaned and also dryer vent

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

04/15/2020

Mohamad B.

Rey timely, clean, and courteous, showed me a picture of what they pulled out of the ducts, I’m glad I got them cleaned. Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Duct work cleaning