MG Roofing LLC

7:00 AM - 9:00 AM

2334 Ladymeade Dr

Silver Spring, MD 20906

Any type of roof

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

$100 off Full Roof Tear Off and Installation. Award winning. One owner. Cost is determined by the job. Doing honest work since 1994. 12 employees. Please call us at (240) 350-3638 or email us at roofingss@gmail.com....

roofing (316)gutter repair (138)skylight installation (33)chimney repair (27)gutter cleaning (19)general contractors (18)decks & porches (15)chimney cap repair (11)water damage restoration (9)siding companies (8)masonry (8)house painting (6)

07/10/2021

The roof and gutter replacement was completed in a highly professional manner, very quickly (less than 2 days) and very smoothly. Marvin was very responsive when we had questions and accommodated our request for change of color for soffit. His crew went above and beyond by matching other parts of the fascia with the new soffit color. Throughout the work, they sent pictures of progress, including o...

Description of Work
Installation of new shingles roof and new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

07/01/2021

It was very bad experience. I want a professional contractor and not a kid to do my roofing. They laughed at me because I asked them not open the roof because of the rain i would not recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
siding and roofing in my attic

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

This lady is LIYING we did not do any work. At all It was a repair that she wanted to install a siding piece. That was missing, Rain dis not matter to install a missing piece of siding any ways , the rain had stop. I did explain. To her than . I ask flat out do you want the repair. Yes Or no. She declined. We left

06/08/2021

They did a great job of getting out here before the next rainstorm and completing the work in one day. The new roof looks great and is holding up very well, and we have better insulation than before.

Description of Work
Replacement of a flat roof segment that had begun to leak

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

06/08/2021

Marvin was very responsive, provided a quote quickly, and gave a fair price! He was ready to schedule as soon as I needed the work done. His workers were prompt and professional. They did the whole project in a day. I had wanted some extra soffit work fixed after the initial work and Marvin was responsive and sent out a crew immediately to fix it.

Description of Work
Soffit repair, install metal fascia, new gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

06/07/2021

Marvin & the MG Roofing crew did an excellent job repairing both our roof deck stairwell roof and the back of the roof underneath the deck itself. They had to dismantle part of the deck and were able to reassemble it so we could barely tell it was in a pile while they worked on fixing the roof itself! Both jobs were completed very quickly (much faster than I would have assumed), the price seemed v...

Description of Work
Roof Repairs/Replacement

Category decks,roofing,siding,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

11/14/2020

MG Roofing is a quality company that does outstanding work. I highly recommend getting a bid from Marvin. He has done two roofs at two separate properties for me. He has a great crew, they clean up after themselves, and they show up ready to work. Marvin has done stellar work for me, and he can do the same for you.

Description of Work
Asphalt Shingle Replacement - Roof

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/13/2020

They did a great job, very professional. We replaced the full roof. The crew worked continuosly and completed the job in two days.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Sorry late response. I’m available tomorrow

11/05/2020

In July I decided to contact this company because I had a roof leak. If you thoroughly look through the reviews of this company (including on yelp) you will see that the owner is both RUDE AND CONDESCENDING. However, all I really cared about was the job being done so I ignored this-big.mistake. 1.) After I signed the contract Marvin took forever to complete the work and each time I contacted him h...

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thank you for sharing this with us. We are very deeply sorry for how you have felt about our services. It seems like there have been many misunderstandings in the process and communications. Kindly note that we never meant to make you upset with the way we talk to our customers. For the painting, even though it was not part of the contract, we did want to complete the task as we started and promis...

10/28/2020

MG Roofing was very responsive and provided high quality work in replacing the roof. Marvin came out the day after we spoke to make an assessment and then replaced the roof the following week. I would recommend using this service.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

08/27/2020

MG Roofing LLC provided excellent service from the beginning of the project until the very end. Mr. Marvin was very prompt, professional, courteous and skilled. He provided a very reasonable quote within one day as well as pictures of the progress being made on the replacement of the roof until it was completed. I would highly recommend MG Roofing LLC.

Description of Work
Replace a flat roof.

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Roofing - Synthetic, Spanish Tile, Copper, & Seamless. Gutters - Copper & Aluminum. Additions, Historic Renovation & Preservation, & Sheet Metal.

N/A