Kemp Mill Glass & Mirror

With Angi since May 2018

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

P.O BOX 2881

Silver Spring, MD 20915

Kemp Mill Glass and Mirror provides the best product and service at a competitive price. We ensure high quality and beutiful glass. We understand your needs and excel in providing top quality products, parts, and technicians....

glass repair (13)

05/03/2021

Fantastic and great job

Description of Work
frameless shower

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

01/07/2021

Excellent; quick and great work.

Description of Work
Repair shower glass door.

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

03/28/2020

Kemp Hill was quick to respond and on a weekend. They requested pictures of the shower door and from that detected the issue. Repair Tech came the next day on a Sunday and did the repair work!! Outstanding service!

Description of Work
Repair a sliding glass shower door on a tub

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

07/11/2019

Waited a week for our appointment but arrived on time and did an excellent job. We were well pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced broken glass in two second story windows.

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

11/26/2018

It went seamlessly! Courteous, friendly and a very good value too.

Description of Work
cracked mirror on sliding door

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

08/02/2018

They were excellent, very professional, right on schedule and right up on time. Victor was exceptional. He is quick but meticulous about the work.

Description of Work
Installed glass panel into the staircase.

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

07/19/2018

Very Well. I have been working with Victor for almost 5 years now and I cannot say anything but the best of the Best! Victor and his Crew truly are professionals. They do a great job and know their stuff. I'm a GC and I work with many Sub Contractors to get my projects done. Victor and his team have delivered time after time with Great Results and Pricing. The best thing about him is his reliabili...

Description of Work
Glass Doors for Commercial and Residential

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

06/18/2018

I highly recommend Kemp Mill glass and Mirror! They replaced a broken window for us and we had wonderful experience with them. Upon calling Kemp Mill Glass, they were quick to respond with a very reasonable estimate, they soon came to our house to replace our window. They performed quality work with a high level of professionalism and pleasant manner. I would definitely use them again for any of m...

Description of Work
Kemp MIll Glass replaced a broken window for us.

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

05/29/2018

Excelente job, great price and on time

Description of Work
Frameless shower

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

05/21/2018

Excellent ! I'm a remodeling contractor and I have used Kemp Mill Glass for the last 3 years for all of my shower enclosures and window repairs. Victor has always gone the extra mile to make sure the jobs are done right, on time and on budget. I've used numerous other companies over the years but Kemp Mill is by far the best I have ever dealt with. I have recommended them to other contractors and ...

Description of Work
Multiple custom shower enclosures and window repairs

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Kemp mill glass and Mirror specializes in custom showers, custom mirrors, sliding, herculite and patio doors, shower reseal, cabinet glass, railing glass, glass shevel and more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check