Honeywell Contracting LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2011

Handyman and home improvement services.We are small company performing most of the work in-house and sub-contracting licensed professional when needed. I take pride in my work and try to create lasting relationships with my customers. Uses licensed subs for plumbing and electrical....

New best generation

11/06/2017

Honeywell crew is very professional and thorough. They are good problem solvers and good communicators. They listened well and took great care in doing the work, which looks great. Would hire again, for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and carpentry repairs.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,handyman service,interior painters

09/05/2017

I had a window and I asked him about it and he framed it, painted the same color without charging me extra. The best goodwill gesture. Charged me less than 1/3 of the other contractor quoted me on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished a basement room. Drywalls and ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

09/05/2017

It's a metal and glass and extremely heavy. He is the real deal! His staff are all complete pros.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a hard awning over part of my deck.

CATEGORY awnings

09/05/2017

I hired Honeywell to do my daughter's kitchen. Everything had to be taken out, new lighting, outlets, stove and fridge. Everything needed to be redone. The only thing that he doesn't do is granite cutting which I had to contract someone else. Perfection!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, everything from floor to ceiling, wall to wall.

CATEGORY home remodeling

05/21/2016

Excellent work all around, especially the painting and preparations for.  Repaired and repainted a wall in another bathroom where the TP holder and towel rack had torn loose at no extra charge.  Easy and intelligent communication and understanding of what we required.  Will definitely hire again for other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided, installed grab bars in bathroom shower; Striipe wall paper, chair-railform bedroom, prepped walls, painted walls and closet and bedroom door;  Trimmed to fit, painted and hung bi-fold closet doors in another bedroom;  Hung shutters on windows in kitchen, replaced all trim around windows.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Handyman services, home improvement, Painting- Interior & Exterior, remodel carpentry, kitchen & bath remodeling, tile, painting, drywall.

NA.