Garden Gate Landscaping, Inc

Founded 1964 • With Angi since September 2007

Since 1964, Garden Gate has been designing, building and maintaining residential gardens in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas. Through the decades, clients like you have enjoyed our excellent workmanship, superior service and quality products. We create gardens for living and offer service for life. Additionally, our reputation has attracted and kept highly qualified, committed employees and we continually strive to find and keep the very best people to work with you. ADDITIONAL PHONE #: (410)869-7710 OR (703)531-1303....

Brothers Landscaping, LLC.

We are a small family business that do landscaping as well as fencing. We work in and around the Bethesda, and Silver Spring areas. Our company is dedicated to our customers and we work one on one with their every need. All of our work is guaranteed, call today for a free estimate.

Divine Landscaping Inc

Divine Landscaping Inc is a full service landscape company. Our professional design team can help you from start to finish with ALL your landscape needs. From custom stone work, retaining walls, patios and walkways to carpentry, landscape lighting, water features, landscape design and installation. We give free estimates on all our work.

Offers by Divine Landscaping Inc on Angi
Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping

New specials for first time customers! See our coupon below or call for details. Also, check out our Featured Deals. Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is a family owned, full service yard care company that provides area customers with the best lawn care and landscaping services. Owners, Dale, Peggy, and Greg Moyers, a brother/sister trio, started their business while attending high school in 1981. Operating out of the back of an old Volkswagen, they consistently and determinedly completed their task. Word spread and in a short period of time, clients were eagerly recommending these "young entrepreneurs." Today, they enjoy a record number of satisfied customers. Additional email - peggy@moyerslawnservice.com. Additional DBAs - LSJV Ltd, Moyers Lawn Service, Moyers' Lawn Service & Landscaping.

Offers by Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping on Angi

12/22/2014

Courtney F.

Overall - just ok. I wasn't very impressed by work and price charged didn't match my expectation. I received several bids for work to be completed and although prices were significantly higher decided to go with them due to previous feedback and review of work to be completed with consultant.

Description of Work
Fall clean-up, leaf raking, and plant (bulbs and plot) installation.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

09/03/2014

Gretchen F.

I rent my home, but am a long-term tenant. My landlord agreed to let me turn my weed-infested compacted-clay 1000-square-foot back yard into a garden so long as I bore the cost. I knew what I wanted done, and consulted with more than 5 providers. Garden Gate did not give the lowest estimate, but they did give me the ONLY estimate that included exactly what the area needed -- no more and no less. They turned the entire yard into a potential garden.

Description of Work
Tilled and amended 1000' square of clay yard.

Category landscaping

10/08/2013

Andrew Z.

We worked with Garden Gate (specifically, Cathy Carr) to design and implement a new landscape to our entire property. Cathy was fantastic throughout the consultative process, and the crews who worked on our home were likewise top notch. Cathy was extremely professional and attentive, and she worked with our budget and timeline to deliver the perfect project for us. She spent countless hours of her time supporting us in what was otherwise a relatively small project for her. Garden Gate's crews are the hardest workers I've ever seen. They completely transformed our yard in less than 10 days. They removed untold tons of debris, plants, bushes, small trees, ivy, rocks, and brush, and they replaced them with new plantings. They also aerated and seeded the entire lawn, and laid down lots of new sod where there was no grass previously. Cathy was attentive throughout every step of the process, and she put our satisfaction with the job at the forefront of her thought process. We'd highly recommend Cathy and Garden Gate to anybody.

Description of Work
They designed and implemented an entirely newly landscape to our property.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

03/14/2013

gernot B.

I don't have a real good comparison regarding their price. They are very responsive and timely. They have a very transparent approach to highlighting the different costs. They have good materials for the customer to read and a comprehensive work site. They are not finished but so far the work has been good.

Description of Work
I am using Garden Gate Landscaping for landscape design, gardening and planting.

Category landscaping

03/01/2013

Linda D.

They were some of the folks that came to gave me an estimate to have some work done. The insurance company requires that I contact quite a few people. The quote was very high and it was $17000. The insurance company said no. In fact, the lady that came told me that she never gets any work from insurance companies. So she didn't want to come and I was really surprised. She wanted to completely redo my entire front yard and I told her no. I told her that I can't do that because I can only claim what is damaged. She just priced herself right out of the ballpark. She wanted to do the damage to the wall, the steps. She wanted to do it all and then she wanted me to arrange it differently than what I had. I told her that I can't and I wanted to do it just the way it was. I only wanted to charge the insurance company what is required. I found out later from the insurance company, that the high end landscape architects want the whole job. They don't care how much I get from the insurance. They want to add a pocket to do what they want to do. It was a little difficult working with her or getting my point across to her. When she found out that it was a claim from the insurance, she didn't want to do it. She wanted to rearrange things just the way I wanted and I told her that I like things the way it is. It was a little difficult in dealing with her. She was courteous but she wasn't thorough. The experience wasn't great. She was prompt. She clearly was professional. She didn't listen to what I wanted. She was more inclined to come up with her own ideas. I wanted to do it my way because it's my house. I wouldn't use them because they were just too expensive.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Garden Gate Landscaping, Inc to completely redo the front yard. They also wanted to fix the damage to the wall and the steps.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Homeowner’s dissatisfaction appears to be a classic case of misunderstanding. She called because her front landscape had been destroyed by the falling of huge tree; she told me that she couldn’t get landscapers to respond to her insurance company’s request that she get several quotes. I felt a responsibility to be a responsive landscape professional since she was having a bad time with others in my field. On the telephone before I agreed to visit -- at no charge to her, by the way, and taking several hours of my time -- I explained that we are a company that doesn’t just repair broken parts: we prefer to solve complete problems. I thought I had been clear that if she wanted just a piece of her ruined front garden fixed, we would not be a good fit for her. She told me that would be fine: she needed a number of estimates, she knew more work was needed, and maybe she could get her insurance company to cover more of the work. I met her as promised, provided an estimate to complete the work I understood her to want for the larger renovation, and I followed up with her several times afterward to see where she stood and if we could help her with her project. I don’t understand how I could get a C for responsiveness for the service I provided.

09/10/2012

Laura R.

They have quoted me $25000. I have hired them to do the job. I decided to use them because I liked the pictures of their work. So, I called them up and saw some of their work; I liked what they did. The person I worked with on the quote was good.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Garden Gate Landscaping, Inc. to put a retaining wall and to landscape the front yard.

07/02/2012

Ellen L.

Garden Gate Landscaping, Inc's sales guy is pretty good and they're pretty straight with what they can do and they do a good job. I've used them twice already.

Description of Work
I had a lot of brush cleaned up.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/23/2012

Ellen B.

They have been a fabulous provider. We were really pleased with Brandon's knowledge of Japanese gardening. The end result was beautiful.

Description of Work
They helped placing some landscaping rocks in the yard. They also helped with landscaping plan.

09/12/2011

BRENDA F.

The work was done expertly, quickly and neatly. They were able to make an addition to the path that was not addressed in the plan. We are very happy with the results, and they were a pleasure to work with. Garden Gate is an excellent match for our needs.

Description of Work
Garden Gate, specifically, Garth, did a design plan for landscaping the rear of our property. Then, they build steps and paths using beautiful natural stone and made a stone slab bridge. They are in the process of installing several lights for the front entrance.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

07/13/2011

Amy L.

They are excellent. They are a big company and they are good. Their price is within range. I recommend that you call them if you want a really beautiful job done.

Description of Work
I have used Garden Gate Landscaping for hardcaping. I have used them for the spring and fall clean-up.

Category lawn service,hardscaping

Garden Gate Landscaping, Inc

Founded 1964 • With Angi since September 2007

821 Norwood Rd

Silver Spring, MD 20905

ORGANIC LAWN CARE, ORGANIC GARDEN CARE, CREATING GARDENS, MAINTAINING GARDENS, GARDEN PLANNING, PLANTINGS, PAVING, WALLS, ARCHITECTURE, GARDEN DETAILS, LIGHTING, IRRIGATION, ENTRY GARDENS, OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES, TOWNHOUSE GARDENS, POOLS & SPAS SPACES, WATER & SPECIALTY GARDENS, MOWING, FALL LAWN AERATION & OVERSEEDING, LAWN HEALTH CARE, SPRING CLEANUP, FALL CLEANUP, STANDARD LAWN CARE, BED & PLANT CARE, PLANT HEALTH CARE, BED RE-EDGING, ORGANIC LAWN CARE.