Cityscapes Landscaping Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2007

Urban and suburban garden specialist, however we do large estates also. Our priority is to provide top quality services from design to installation and maintenance....

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Offers by Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps on Angi

09/23/2014

They are a little high so I only use them every now and then. I use another landscaper in-between. I have a small front yard. They do well in this neighborhood with all the work they do and it always looks good but they are not cheap. I don't use them for plantings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did clean up.

CATEGORY lawn service

12/08/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and cut back ivy on four sides of a large brick house.

06/12/2013

We have used Cityscapes for over 4 years now and would not use any other company.  Our plantings are becoming more mature and we are always complimented on our yard.  Initially we had just the front space redesigned but then added the back yard and roof deck.  Cityscapes has handled the design, delivery and planting of crape myrtles, rose bushes, all annuals, stone and mulch.  I can recommend Joan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a house on Capitol Hill with a front yard, back yard and roof deck.  Joan (Cityscapes) has designed and planted all three spaces.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel

04/10/2013

Overall, Cityscapes does very high quality work, from the consultation and design, through the installation, and on through follow-up maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ms. Janssen designed a planter box installation for me, and she and her crew cleared the existing installation and replaced it with the new design. Ms. Janssen's design was delightfully appropriate, and her choice of plants was suitable for the location. The crew was efficient and professional, and the work was completed within about four hours. This was not the first time I have used Cityscapes. I actually engaged them for the first time in 2001, and have had them in on a couple of occasions. I have always found their work to be of the highest standard. I recommend them without reservation.

04/28/2011

i didn't use her

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I left a message on Tuesday for the woman (sounded like her cell phone) to call me back re:landscaping that I wanted done on my front lawn. She took several days to call me back. She said she was very busy, but might be able to stop by to take a look at my property. I know what I want done and just need a price. It was supposed to rain on Friday and I was going to be working from home after 12, she said she would stop by (since she doesn't work in the rain). She said she would call otherwise and we could set up and appointment for and evening the following week. The entire call she sounded bothered by talking to me - like i was taking up her time. She sounded like she didnt have time for me. She never showed up that friday and never called me to set up an other appointment. due to her attitude i didnt bother calling her back and just figured i would find someone else.

CATEGORY landscaping

I keep detailed notes on all incoming calls and the repective conversations. I received your call on April 4 and I returned your call within a couple of days. As you stated in your report, I informed you that I was very busy, but I would TRY to get by your place. I was not able to because of my schedule, as it did not rain any Friday in the month of April 2011. Unfortunately, when someone calls du...

Landscaping design & installation, maintenance, consulting, walls, gates, walkways, fences, flower & tree boxes, small tree service, irrigation, weeding, leaf removal, mulching, pruning, edging, annual planting rotations, integrated pest management, seeding/sod, fertilizing, bamboo removal, pruning, ivy removal, pruning, wisteria removal, pruning, gutter cleaning & power washing.