Chimney.com

Washington DC: General

10 Old Bonifant Rd

Silver Spring, MD 20905

We accept remote payment

Chimney.com provides modern, innovative venting solutions while never losing the time-honored traditions taught by the chimney and masonry professionals before us. Whether it’s a simple chimney sweep or a comprehensive rebuild from the ground up, Chimney.com has 30+ years of knowledge, training and experience to get the job done right. Call us today!...

chimney sweep (380)chimney repair (200)fireplace services (147)gas fireplace repair (67)chimney cap repair (62)masonry (43)animal removal (8)gas leak repair (1)home inspection (1)water heaters (5)handyman (4)HVAC Companies (3)

01/06/2022

Stacey G.

Chimney.com did an excellent job installing our new gas fireplace. Brandon and Marlon communicated clearly with us regarding our specific fireplace needs, project updates, delivery time estimates, etc. Russ did a meticulous job with installation and ensured that he completed the job and that everything was working properly before leaving our house. Tiffany was super helpful during the installation process and with additional follow-up later on. I recommend chimney.com to anyone who has fire place projects.

Description of Work
Replace Gas Fireplace

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/11/2021

Review for Chimney.com - 10 Old Bonifant Rd, Silver Spring, MD - 39590690

12/05/2021

Greg V.

Marlin was very helpfull and accommodating setting the appointment. Tiffany and Fabio were very professional, punctual and thorough. The wore mask and removed their shoes to enter the home. They provided prompt service and gave an easy to understand breakdown of parts and componets. They did a great job cleaning the chimney with no mess. I have used Chimney.com since 2014 and have been very statisfied.

Description of Work
Wood stoveand chmney inspection and cleaning

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 12/04/2021

10/11/2021

Birgit N.

Lyle and Tiffany arrives as scheduled. Very friendly and professional service. Took time to explain what needed to be done and completed the work expeditiously and well. Very satisfied with work and professionalism of staff.

Description of Work
chimney sweep and inspection

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

06/02/2021

Jillian B.

Branden came out initially to do our chimney inspection, he was punctual, thorough and friendly. He walked us through what the issues were with the chimney (the grout between the terracotta tiles had washed away) and what the repairs would be. Nelson and Carlos did our Chimney Liner installation. They we also punctual, thorough and friendly. They covered the room with plastic sheets to protect our furniture and were done in about four hours.

Description of Work
Chimney Liner Installation

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

05/18/2021

Joshua R.

Great! Nelson and Jose were terrific. Excellent work and great attitude.

Description of Work
Chimney liners and rebuild

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/13/2021

Christopher C.

Great job. Our fireplace was falling away from the house due to water leaks and rotted wood. We hired Chimney.com to remove the old insert, rebuild the support, remove the brick surrounding the fireplace, install a new insert, and replace drywall. Long story short, they came, they saw, they fixed. The work was done on schedule, the team was thoughtful and cleaned and vacuumed the work area each day before leaving. We are very happy with the end result and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Rebuild support for and replace fireplace insert

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

04/28/2021

DEE K.

Professionally executed job by Jimmy n his team. Arrived on time and cleaned up after. Thank you.

Description of Work
gas fireplace insert, run electrical and gas conduit to fireplace

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,fireplaces,gas logs

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

03/11/2021

Kevin M.

From the initial call to the receptionist to the service professionals finishing up the project it was all 5 star work. It was great to find a local company that still offered excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family in the future.

Description of Work
Appliance Liner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. I'm thrilled you had such a positive experience with our company. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. Tiffany Payne

03/11/2021

Matthew G.

We initially booked a chimney sweep, because smoke was getting into the house. When the cleaner showed up, he inspected the chimney and found that a cleaning was not necessary and didn't charge for it, and instead walked us through steps to talk to better operate the chimney. Since then, smoke has not been an issue.

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection

Category chimney sweep,home inspection

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

03/10/2021

Susan G.

They relined my chimney, yet my house filled w/ smoke whenever we used the fireplace. When I asked them to come back and check the chimney, they told me the problem was that I was using bad wood. A second opinion by another company who actually used a camera inside the chimney indicated other serious issues. When I called to discuss w/ Chimney.com, the manager never called me back. Don’t waste your $ like I did!

Description of Work
Relining a chimney

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Miss [Member Name Removed], I want to first thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and taking the time to write this review. I'm truly sorry you were less than satisfied with our services as we do not take negative reviews lightly. Our company is dedicated to 100% satisfaction from our clients and I understand that standard was not fulfilled. I left you a voicemail this morning in regards to this matter and would appreciate speaking with you at your soonest convenience. If there's anything I can do to resolve your dissatisfaction, I want to make this right. I can be reached at (301) 989-3300. Tiffany Payne

-Chimney Inspections -Chimney Sweep/Cleaning -Gas Fireplace Repair/Installation -Chimney Relining -Gas Fireplace Service/Tune-up -Mortar Crown Repair -Brick Re-pointing -Masonry Repair/Restoration -Chimney Rebuild -Prefabricated Fireplace Repair/Installation -Freestanding Wood Stove Installation -Wood Stove Insert Installation

-Dryer Vent Cleaning -Pellet Stove Repair/Installation -Electric Fireplace Repair/Installation -Gas Grill or Cooktop Service/Repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check