C&Painting LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2014

C& painting llc. Are a painting company operated by the owner and with more than 20 years of experience in Exterior and Interior Paint works. We also do lead paint encapsulation. The satisfaction of our clients and our high quality is our best reference. You can also write to us at cpainting16@gmail.com or visit us at our website WWW.C-PAINTINGLLC.NET It will be a pleasure to help in your next project. Full licenses and insurance MD. MHIC #05-133056 Dc Gc Lic #4105166000208 C& PAINTING LLC: ...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Deck Staining project

Kitchen Cabinet  project
Kitchen Cabinet

interior painting

interior painting (262)house painting (82)drywall (50)woodworking (20)pressure washing (17)plastering (13)water damage restoration (11)handyman (11)basement remodeling (4)mold removal (4)home remodeling (4)general contractors (4)

09/18/2022

Kyle M.

Work that was performed was good quality and done in a timely manner. Jose was very nice and professional. Will do business with again

Description of Work
Bay Window Carpentry & Painting

Category replacement windows, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

06/13/2022

Melissa T.

Jose and team did an outstanding job on our home. He was responsive and professional throughout the project and cared deeply about the quality of the work and making sure we were satisfied. His team is very skilled and the end product looks great. We'd hire him again without a doubt.

Description of Work
Exterior staining and painting

Work Completed On 06/12/2022

03/25/2022

Janice W.

Mr. Cortez was a delight to do business with. He is polite and took the time to listen to my specific requests/concerns. Mr. Jose Cortez provided attention to detail including a several dry wall repairs, caulking, sanding, etc. The work was completed in a timely manner and I am very pleased with the outcome - my home looks great. Thank you C&Painting LLC !

Description of Work
Interior Paint of Entire Condominium

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

02/15/2022

Andrea J.

This is the second time I have hired Jose and his company for a painting project. I can't express enough how professional, courteous, and pleasant it has been to work with Jose and his crew. For both jobs they always showed up on time, did a great job prepping the areas to be painted, were very careful to cover and protect flooring, furniture, and outside the house from the paint, and took great care in cleaning up when the job was completed. I am extremely happy with the end result for my basement and the exterior of my house. And Jose's pricing is quite fair, and reasonable for amount of work done. I would definitely hire Jose and his team again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting of Basement

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Dear customer. We appreciate your comment and look forward to working with you again. It is a pleasure to work with you. Atte C& PAINTING LLC.

02/07/2022

Karen P.

This is the second time I have used Jose and his crew for interior painting. This job involved not only painting, but removing wallpaper that had been up for over 20 years from 2 bedrooms as well as removing the popcorn ceiling in 2 rooms. - a messy job. Also had 2 bathrooms and an additional bedroom painted. They kept the dirt and dust to a minimum and cleaned up daily. They even moved furniture. To say that the work is impeccable is an understatement. This project could not have gone any smoother. Everyone was very pleasant and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting

Category custom cabinets, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

Dear Customer. We appreciate your excellent review. It has been a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again. Atte. C& PAINTING LLC.

02/05/2022

Doris E.

Jose and his crew did a fantastic job! Their work gave good attention to detail, they even helped us out by moving a few items for us to get the job done! They were always on time, polite, and courteous. The previous owner of our home was a DIYer and we had a water leak when they moved the washing machine. No problem! They fixed the leak, cleaned up the floors, AND then treated the area to help avoid a mold and mildew problem in the future. These guys were prepared for more than just painting and it showed that they have a lot of experience! Our basement drywall has been transformed into beautiful walls! I highly recommend them for your paint jobs.

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Category plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2022

Dear Customer. We totally appreciate your comment and we hope you keep us in mind for a future project. Att. C& PAINTING LLC.

10/03/2021

Dawn R.

I've been remiss in writing this review. In mid July I hired Jose for a third time. This time most of the work was exterior. Once again, Jose and his team did not disappoint. I could not be more pleased with the work, the team's professionalism, and integrity. The pride Jose and his team take in their work is so refreshing. The most important thing for Jose is to know you, his customer, is happy with his work. The cost is fair and the quality is simply outstanding. Jose stands behind his work 100%. Don't look any further if you want QUALITY, a fair price AND integrity. Jose is the man!

Description of Work
Interior Ceiling and Exterior Porch and Garage Door

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Dear Customer. We totally appreciate your comment. On the couple of occasions that we have worked for you, you have been a pleasure. We look forward to working with you again Att. C& PAINTING LLC.

09/19/2021

Alan P.

Jose was very professional and reassuring. He checked in with me several times during the process to make sure things were going well. They carefully and thoroughly scraped the (very bad) paint job the previous painters had done and prepared and finished a great job. I would hire them again. They came in at a good price and didn't charge me more when the job expanded a bit. They arrived on schedule and finished on time.

Description of Work
Exterior painting brick & metalwork

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

09/06/2021

Renee D.

Jose and his team are the most professional team we have ever hired for any job on our house. They are responsive, friendly, courteous, meticulous and finally really great painters. This is the second time we have hired them and they do a perfect job. We will always use them in future.

Description of Work
Siding wash, trim paint and new deck stain

Category custom cabinets, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

Review for C&Painting LLC - 14337 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD - 39464946

08/22/2021

Judy D.

Our garage was neglected and in sorry condition. The house dates to the early 1970s. The walls, ceiling, doors, and window needed serious attention. Because of this, I interviewed four painting contractors. C & Painting stood out from the others. I am so glad I hired them. Jose Cortez is an enterprising, enthusiastic, and experienced craftsman. He and his crew are honest, trustworthy, and skilled. They provide a detailed contract of exactly what they will provide after careful consultation with the homeowner. They give a realistic timeline for the job, and they stick to it. Their pricing is moderate to high, but the work they do is well worth it. I heartily recommend C & Painting, and I will definitely call them for any future painting jobs that I need.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting and repairs of garage walls, ceiling, doors, and windows

Category drywall, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Review for C&Painting LLC - 14337 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD - 39449958

08/07/2021

Carla F.

Contractor provided a free estimate. He scheduled the work and started on time. Contractor scraped old paint, caulked and replaced rotted wood before painting. Contractor also replaced screens on back porch. Contractor showed up on time, answered all questions happily and left area sparking clean each day before leaving. The painting job was fantastic. I am very pleased and would enthusiastically recommend this company.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/14/2021

Jon D.

I recently hired C&Painting to paint several rooms in my home and my deck so that I could freshen the house up to get it ready for sale. Jose quickly set up a time to come over and assess the work and provide an estimate for the cost of painting. Once we agreed on the scope of work and signed the estimate, he promptly scheduled the work and then he and his painting team arrived to do the work exactly on schedule. His team worked quickly, cleanly and very professionally in completing their work over a four-day period. They were very conscientious about protecting my carpets and furniture from paint drops and were great at cleaning up after themselves. They completed all painting as planned and even did some extra work free of charge just because they thought it would look better. Jose and his team clearly take pride in their work and I would definitely hire them again in future.

Description of Work
Interior painting (several rooms) and exterior deck painting

Category custom cabinets, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

06/06/2021

Manoj M.

Jose and Team are true professionals that take great pride in the quality of their work and are punctual, organized and a breeze to work with. Second time i have hired Jose would hire again anytime I need painting or drywall work done.

Description of Work
Interior painting, fix hole in ceiling after plumbing repair

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

03/09/2021

Theodore T.

In preparation for the "spring cleaning", project getting our house painted on the interior was our number one priority. After submitting our request for a professional painting company through Angie's List, several companies were recommended. After review of the list, several were invited to meet with us to discuss the scope of work and submit proposals. The one company that stood out based on factors such as the initial presentation, the degree of professionalism displayed, along with numerous positive reviews that were linked to this company. It was a immediate decision to elect C & Painting LLC for our project. Each day of the project the team arrived on time, immediately began to work and when they finished their clean up efforts were remarkable. The finished product was extremely satisfying and Mr. Cortez even made himself available for some additional add on projects that we needed as well. The project has been completed and surely we will recommend C & Painting, LLC to all of our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Interior House Painting

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

02/25/2021

Peggy M.

The workers were friendly and professional. They repaired a crack in the drywall of my ceiling and painted it afterwards. Beautiful job!

Description of Work
Interior painting and dry wall repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

01/09/2021

Dawn R.

I am writing this review before the work is even completed. I am having 3 rooms, two stairwells, a foyer and a hallway painted. Lots of drywall cracks repaired as well. I am so impressed with the quality and service thus far that I had to take a few minutes to write a review and say that if you are looking for quality, integrity and exceptional customer-focused painting, at a fair cost, look no further. Jose is a pleasure to work with. He listens to what you want and he delivers above and beyond. He takes enormous pride in his work. He is a true perfectionist. His attention to detail is amazing. I've hired painters before and thought they did a great job. Watching Jose and his team, I now know what true expert painting really entails. Jose's team takes just as much pride in their work as Jose. I am truly blown away and have recommended Jose to friends AND the work isn't even done yet. Two more days and I'll feel like I have a new home! Don't hesitate to use Jose. You won't be sorry. I'll send a follow up review when the work is completed. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATED 01/15/2021: This is a follow up review as Jose and his team are completing my interior painting project today. I continue to be amazed with the workmanship, professionalism and most of all, integrity of Jose and his team. Jose found some additional ceiling cracks after he had repaired and painted the living room ceiling. There were several significant cracks that he repaired flawlessly. He had to point out to me the additional, difficult to see, and difficult to get to, cracks. He repaired these as well, and flawlessly, with no additional charge. As I see it, and in my past experience with painters, Jose could have ignored these, or he could have charged for the additional work. He did neither. He pointed them out to me and said he would take care of it--saying don't worry, that is what he is here to do. I requested some additional painting--quite tedious work--and he gave me a very fair quote and is completing this work now as I write this. Jose and his team are perfectionists. They go above and beyond and strive to please. I could not be any happier. My home looks incredible. They are incredibly careful in covering furniture and containing dust. They clean up before they leave each day. I highly recommend C&Painting. If you want quality and impeccable service at a fair price, look no further. I will be handing out Jose business cards to all my friends. And I have one more painting job on the exterior to complete. Jose will be getting this project.

Description of Work
Several rooms painted and drywall cracks repaired

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

12/15/2020

Scott M.

This is the 4th job that Jose and his crew did on our house. The prep was outstanding as was the paint detail. Jose and his team are all about client satisfaction. He and his team are personable, professional, and we love to recommend them to our neighbors. Thank you, Jose.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category custom cabinets, house painters

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

12/11/2020

Dana H.

Jose and his team were extremely professional from start to finish. Jose is very kind and easy to work with, provides great advice, communicative. He and his team finished the job very quickly and did a great job. We will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Bedroom paint

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/04/2020

THOMAS C.

Jose and his associates did a great job. He's extremely responsive and we're very pleased with the results. You can trust them to exceed your requirements and expectations

Description of Work
Sheetrock repair and paint

Category custom cabinets, drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

12/02/2020

Stephanie P.

The whole process was quick and painless! Very responsive and professional!

Description of Work
My entire first floor of my condo needed painting, including a staircase/hallway with high ceilings.

Category custom cabinets, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/22/2020

Barry R.

Jose (owner) and his crew did an excellent job and I would not hesitate to use them again and to recommend them to others. They also were very responsive to my requests and overall were very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced my exterior window shutters on upper and lower floors, replaced and painted molding at the top and sides of my front door, painted my front door

Category custom cabinets, house painters

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/15/2020

John R.

I have hired contractors long enough to know a good one when I find one and Jose is a good one. Jose and his team painted very old brick on the exterior of our home. I have also painted brick (in our last home, along with many other surfaces) and there are a few things I have picked up along the way. For example - think of brick as a clay sponge; you cannot drive water directly into the brick while you are pressure washing to prep it because it will hold that water and destroy the paint if it is not allowed to completely dry. As I was beginning to explain this to Jose, he understood where I was going immediately and explained this same fact to me! Same with primer! A pro painter who actually uses a real primer! I've also been burned with change orders with other contractors before. When he came to do the work he asked me about a couple of additional small areas that I hadn't thought about painting. He didn't issue a change order to inflate the price! His team protected everything that was not supposed to be painted, and were all very pleasant and courteous. I have already recommended Jose to friends and will hire him again when we repaint our interior.

Description of Work
Painted 70-year-old brick

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/21/2020