Arora Remodeling

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2011

12900 Flack St

Silver Spring, MD 20906

Here at Arora Remodeling, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are owner operated and we pride ourselves in getting the job done the way you want it and nothing else. For over 21 years, our customers have relied on our unmatched expertise for all of their kitchen design and remodel needs. We like to stay personable, informative and reasonably priced so that our reputation precedes us and we offer same day service and respond immediately. We have a 100% satisfaction policy. We're not happy unless you're happy. Proudly offering an excellent and friendly service, at an honest price. Call us today! Leader in remodeling (Kitchen, Bath and Basement) since 21 years and happily serving to our valubale customers. We offer full kitchen remodeling & keep cabinets & granite in stock. That is why we are cheaper than the market. We even offer cabinet refinishing. We provide 3D drawings and estimates for free. Additional Contact Person: Mr Rajiv Arora Additional Email: rajivarora007@hotmail.com Additional Contact: 240-463-1482 Website: www.aroraremodeling.com...

02/22/2022

Brandon S.

I called and spoke to a man to schedule a time to discuss a home addition. He texted me two days later wanting to schedule a time to discuss the "addition". We scheduled a time. The day of the appointment, I was called by a different man, who was trying to arrive an hour and a half earlier than the scheduled time. I told him that wouldn't work and we agreed on a time that was an hour and a half later than the original time. I'm already unimpressed by their inability to handle simple scheduling. When the man arrived promptly at the agreed upon time, he was very polite, but he told me that they don't do additions... I wasted 3 hours of vacation time to come home and meet this man at a different time than was originally agreed only to be told they don't do the exact work I was calling them out for. Be wary. They clearly have some internal communication issues.

Description of Work
home addition

Category floor cleaning

12/01/2021

Todd K.

When we were looking to remodel our kitchen, we spoke to several Contractors most of which were pushy with sales and didn’t listen to our needs. From the first time we engaged with Rajiv at Arora Remodeling, he listened to what we wanted and collaborated right along with us. He never pushed sales or to sign a contract, rather told us to think about everything we discussed and reach out when we were ready. Rajiv’s approach of time and patience meant the world to us! Once the work began, we mostly communicated with Aarik who managed the crew and onsite visits. He also listened to our needs and as we changed our mind on design or needed something fixed, his answer was always. ‘No problem, we will take care of it’. The entire process was smooth, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. We ended up getting our kitchen and 3 bathrooms remodeled. If you are looking for a team that listens, quality work and easy on the budget contact Arora Remodeling. You won’t regret it!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel and Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

11/19/2021

Bindu K.

When we were looking to remodel our kitchen, we spoke to several Contractors most of which were pushy with sales and didn’t listen to our needs. From the first time we engaged with Rajiv at Arora Remodeling, he listened to what we wanted and collaborated right along with us. He never pushed sales or to sign a contract, rather told us to think about everything we discussed and reach out when we were ready. Rajiv’s approach of time and patience meant the world to us! Once the work began, we mostly communicated with Aarik who managed the crew and onsite visits. He also listened to our needs and as we changed our mind on design or needed something fixed, his answer was always. ‘No problem, we will take care of it’. All along the way, Ruby kept us updated on all things scheduling. The entire process was smooth, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. We ended up getting our kitchen and 3 bathrooms remodeled. If you are looking for a team that listens, quality work and easy on the budget contact Arora Remodeling. You will be glad you did!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

05/31/2021

y S.

The finished product met our expectations. The customer provided excellent customer service and superb workmanship. We will certainly utilized their services for future projects. Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Description of Work
Screened Porch

Category decks

04/21/2021

E M.

After three failed attempts to hire a contractor I was hesitant when reaching out to Arora Remodeling, but Im so glad the other contractors fell through, leading me to Arora Remodeling! Overall, they were efficient, prompt, and professional, three qualities you look for when getting work done. Everyone involved in the process was polite and a pleasure to talk too. I highly recommend them this company!

Description of Work
Tile and tub installation

12/23/2020

B H.

Estimation was accurate to the finding of the leak from the roof down into the ceiling of the Bedroom. Team was Covid 19 compliant on the work day and the entire project took 8 hours. The Team repaired the leak on the roof and adminstered drywall on the ceiling and matched perfectly by painting the exterior of the bedroom and closet. We highly recommend Arora Remodeling for future projects.

Description of Work
Repair roof leak into Bedroom and Closet.

Category drywall, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

12/13/2020

Lester S.

We had Arora Remodeling replace our kitchen counter tops with granite, kitchen sink, faucet, and cook top. We are very happy with their work. From our initial free consultation with Mr. Arora to the finished project, it was a pleasant experience. Mr. Arora’s experience made our consultation enjoyable and stress free. He offered some recommendations that we are very happy with. Working with Ruby was just as pleasant. She helped arrange things around our schedule. Any questions we had she quickly took care of. And the work by the Arora people was professionally well done. We will consider Arora for future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen counter tops, sink, faucet, cooktop

Category countertops, electrician, plumbing, marble & granite

12/01/2020

Aisha H.

The Team was very professional!/ Rajiv provided recommendations, drawings and walked me through everything. Then the team came and was super professional, on time and did a great job. They respected the Covid requirements, wore mask the entire time, laid sheets, didn't leave the door open while they cut tile outside and completely cleaned up when they were done. Will use again!!

Description of Work
I needed backsplash completed in my kitchen and stone replaced around the fireplace along with having a mantel added.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

11/27/2020

Loretta R.

It went great, they actually finished ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, screen repair, marble & granite, architect, home remodeling, interior painters, drain cleaning

Kendra M.

It went great! The job was finished ahead of schedule, and the new kitchen is very pretty and more functional. We gutted the entire kitchen and replaced everything-added a bar area and opened up the walls. We love our new open concept kitchen.

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen

Ashley Y.

Arora did a fantastic job remodeling my parents' kitchen! They were able to transform a dated kitchen into a beautiful and modern dream kitchen! My parents are very pleased and we are looking forward to enjoying many meals prepared in that kitchen!

Description of Work
Parents' kitchen remodel

Bill Y.

Arora did a wonderful job remodeling my in-laws kitchen. They are very pleased with the finished result. The workers were very professional and helpful, even going so far as to help me get an old refrigerator out of their house. Would definitely think of them for any of our future remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel (In-laws)

Casey K.

Excellent! Arora Remodeling was professional and timely.

Description of Work
Remodel Kitchen

11/23/2020

Loretta R.

It went wonderful....so happy with the results. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, screen repair, woodworking, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

11/22/2020

Gary R.

Went very well they were efficient dependable and finished in a timely manner before remodel began owner showed us every detail on 3D image which was very helpful and precise we ar very pleased with results

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel

Lalita J.

It went well according to my sister. The bar is so beautiful.

Description of Work
Wet Bar at my sister house

Category drywall, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, architect, basement remodeling

Shandreka T.

It went well. They were very nice to me and my husband.

Description of Work
We had a wet bar put in

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, architect, basement remodeling

willie T.

Excellent and so friendly i thought they treated us like we were the most important people in the world

Description of Work
Wet bar installed with tile and lights basement remodeled

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, interior painters, basement remodeling

10/31/2020

Earl S.

Arora remodeling was awesome, the did my full kitchen remodel from start to finish, everything was done very professionally, will definitely hire again!!!

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel

09/08/2020

meba K.

Everything went better than we could have expected. The Arora Remodeling team was very professional and did an amazing job. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
remodeling basement, kitchen and floors

Category architect, home remodeling, basement remodeling

08/25/2020

Kedest T.

This was a big project >70K overall cost for materials and labor. We had a pleasing experience with Arora remodeling. Mr. Rajiv, the head of the project manager was responsive throughout the process and accommodating when resolving issues due to either miscommunication or other hiccups. No matter what the problem is, he is always willing to resolve and come to consensus agreement and we appreciated that.

Description of Work
Home remodeling after water damage

Category countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

08/24/2020

Marta R.

If you need your work done well, without the fear of being bamboozled and taken advantage of, look no further. The Arora team not only did a wonderful job remodeling my bathroom, but they gave me the best possible offer among the handful of contractors I reached out to. Thank you again Arora team. Love my new bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category marble & granite, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

Lakishna L.

The Owner Rajiv and his assistant Ruby were very polite from the very first conversation. He arrived on time to give me an estimate. Although he was not be cheapest I chose him because he was very confident and knowledgeable. He assured me that his men would do a fantastic and thorough job. His men arrived on time everyday and worked all day sometimes longer than 8 hrs which i did not mind. They made sure that everyday they cleaned up behind themselves and covered my furniture, my carpet and my steps to make sure that my home was kept clean during the construction. They will always polite and courteous at all times. Morris, the crew manager Kept all receipts for materials and was sure to stay in contact with us so that there was no waste. They completely installed a designer bath from absolutely nothing and the outcome is nothing short of amazing. Their work is meticulous and virtually flawless. I am completely blown away. I'm thinking about what project these men can complete in my home next I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them for any work that needs to be done. Thank you Arora for making my dream bathroom a reality.

Description of Work
complete Bathroom Design and install

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

Larry L.

It was great. My new favorite place.

Description of Work
Finishing our Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Addis D.

They did an amazing job. Not only were they professional but they were also very friendly. They built my bathroom from the ground up and finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
I needed my Bathroom remodeled.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, architect, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters