Arcturus

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

4.4

Arcturus is unique in that we offer carpet cleaning and handyman services 24 hours/7 days a week. When you call our service you always get a live person on the phone to connect you with the appropriate Arcturus technician to help you. We pride ourselves on being attentive to the job and having the proper tools to get a job done. We are insured and bonded. Specifically, with carpet cleaning, we use the revolutionary rotovac carpet cleaner to clean carpets. The rotovac cleans your carpet with 1500 mechanized cleaning passes per minute (that's 25 swipes per second). With this patented process, your carpets will look cleaner, feel cleaner, and stay cleaner longer. The rotovac machine is so effective because it does not depend on the limited physical strength and stamina of the operator. This equipment glides across the carpet while deep cleaning with a force even big muscles will not allow, but it will not damnage your carpet. With Handyman services, no job is too small. We do the little and big jobs that many can not seem to find the time to do or want to do. We do jobs including painting, patching walls, cleaning gutters, fixing doors, installing garbage disposals, mowing lawns, caulking tubs, cleaning floors, etc... The Arcturus staff is availabe...

Handy House Cleaning

Z Cleaners LLC

Z Cleaners LLC Hello Neighbors We are provide high quality professional carpet, upholstery and drapery cleaning service for our customers. Our 10 years experienced technician come your house give free estimate for our services. Cleaning method Carpet - we use hot water extraction system which will deep brush hot water formula dirt extraction deep clean your carpet. it will dry only 2 hours Upholstery - we will inspect fabric of your furniture and will decide either use dry cleaning or hot water extraction system. Drapery - we will provide you free take down and re hang service. 20% Off for first time customers.

Offers by Z Cleaners LLC on Angi
DNA Pro  Cleaning & Restoration

Professional Carpet & Floor Cleaning Excellence - Our mission is to provide you with a healthier home or business environment that you can walk on. Call our DNA team now for your Non-Toxic Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning or Water Damage Restoration. You can rely on DNA Pro Cleaning & Restoration flexible scheduling, prompt service and state-of-the-art technologies that include state of the art truck mounted and portable units. We use Hot Water Extraction as our primary method because it is the most thorough cleaning process available as well as being the recommended process by major carpet manufacturers. However, we offer and specialize in different methods of cleaning depending on our clients preference or situation. Our technicians are certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (I.I.C.R.C.) and follow the standards and principles to assure the highest quality of service. Our team of knowledgeable, experienced and courteous technicians will provide optimal results in every cleaning service. The most important priority for us is to not only provide you with the best quality of service, but to hold eco-friendly values that will deliver a safe, non-toxic, and healthy environment that is safe for you, your family and your DNA. We guarantee satisfaction to all of our clients or we are not done!

Offers by DNA Pro  Cleaning & Restoration on Angi

10/13/2010

Good cleaning job!

Description of Work
House cleaning after paint/house work.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

10/07/2010

The job was partially done due to the snow that day. They were supposed to comeback to get the rest done, but that never happened.

Description of Work
Fixing the gutter

Category carpet cleaners,handyman service

09/28/2010

I was surprised that the workman showed up alone since I had mentioned on the phone that furniture needs to be moved, which had been agreed upon (except special items). He arrived a half hour early, asking whether he could start early, which was ok. Most of the furniture except for beds had been moved out of the house due to an impending move. We got into an argument about moving the beds to clean...

Description of Work
Cleaned all wall to wall carpeting in the house including stairs and basement (6 rooms).

Category carpet cleaners

11/17/2009

Talk about going the extra mile. I was late arriving at my house for a meeting with the technician for some work that I was doing in my kitchen. My front lawn was way overdue for a good landscape. When I finally got home, the technician had just finished mowing my lawn. That's what I call getting More than what you paid for. Needless to say, I have committed their number to memory.

Description of Work
kitchen (partial) wall removal

Category carpet cleaners,handyman service

11/08/2009

The individual explained how the equipment works and completed a nice job on my carpets.

Description of Work
I had my carpets cleaned, and I would use this company again.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning Handyman Services including: painting, cleaning gutters, hanging doors, patching walls,fixing/installing garbage disposals, changing filters, light plumbing

MasterCard, Check