Arcturus

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

4.4

8639-B 16th Street Suite 118

Silver Spring, MD 20910

Arcturus is unique in that we offer carpet cleaning and handyman services 24 hours/7 days a week. When you call our service you always get a live person on the phone to connect you with the appropriate Arcturus technician to help you. We pride ourselves on being attentive to the job and having

10/13/2010

Kathy W.

Good cleaning job!

Description of Work
House cleaning after paint/house work.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

10/07/2010

Vijay P.

The job was partially done due to the snow that day. They were supposed to comeback to get the rest done, but that never happened.

Description of Work
Fixing the gutter

Category carpet cleaners, handyman service

09/28/2010

Coco T.

I was surprised that the workman showed up alone since I had mentioned on the phone that furniture needs to be moved, which had been agreed upon (except special items). He arrived a half hour early, asking whether he could start early, which was ok. Most of the furniture except for beds had been moved out of the house due to an impending move. We got into an argument about moving the beds to clean the carpet underneath. He called the office to have them tell me I was wrong. In the end I insisted and he did it, but the attitude and following work was very negative. I stopped him, we made peace and it went ok. All in all the work done was satisfactory and at a fair price (sorry don't remember exact how much), it just took way more of my energy than it should have.

Description of Work
Cleaned all wall to wall carpeting in the house including stairs and basement (6 rooms).

11/17/2009

Paul B.

Talk about going the extra mile. I was late arriving at my house for a meeting with the technician for some work that I was doing in my kitchen. My front lawn was way overdue for a good landscape. When I finally got home, the technician had just finished mowing my lawn. That's what I call getting More than what you paid for. Needless to say, I have committed their number to memory.

Description of Work
kitchen (partial) wall removal

Category carpet cleaners, handyman service

11/08/2009

john M.

The individual explained how the equipment works and completed a nice job on my carpets.

Description of Work
I had my carpets cleaned, and I would use this company again.

11/04/2009

Ty L.

After my tenenants moved, I thought that I was going to have to replace the carpet. The previous tenants left stains everywhere, and I could not get them out after shampooing the carpets a few times. A friend of mine told me about her experience with Arcturus. She called them and asked them to give me a free demonstration. The technitian came and cleaned a small area, and I was amazed. I hired him on the spot to clean both rooms. I am now a customer for life.

Description of Work
I had the carpet in two bedrooms cleaned

10/29/2009

Ilya S.

The arcturus staff was able to come out the same day and removed all the stains. Their staff is corteous, professional and experience. They also assisted us in moving furniture around the room.

Description of Work
We needed to have the carpet in the party room cleaned after an event. The carpet was covered in food and wine stains.

Category carpet cleaners, handyman service, moving companies

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!

Award 2022
    Offers by My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service on Angi
    Curtis Fiber Cleaning, Inc

To us at Curtis Fiber Cleaning the most important aspect of our business is making sure we provide great customer service and reasonably priced professional Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning, in home Oriental Rug Cleaning and Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services. Additional address - 24620 Ridge Rd, Damascus MD 20872.

Carpet & Floor Express Inc

Carpet & Floor Express, a family owned business, located in Rockville, Maryland has been satisfying customer flooring needs in the DMV since 1991! We offer free estimates, shop-at-homes, product consultations and sales & installations of carpet, hardwood, laminate, LVT & ceramic. Our team takes the time to work with our customers in delivering the best products & services! From the first consultation to the day of the installation, we are here to make your renovations a smooth and easy process. Feel free to stop by our showroom as we would love to work with you on your future projects!

MasterCard, Check

Carpet Cleaning Handyman Services including: painting, cleaning gutters, hanging doors, patching walls,fixing/installing garbage disposals, changing filters, light plumbing